PDA

View Full Version : Second devices and test bakeries.. anyone doing this?

tehbaker
06-23-13, 12:36 AM
Hey fellow bakers :)

I've been playing BS on my iPhone for about two years now and I recently purchased a Nexus 10. Since I'm max level on my iPhone version I decided to start a brand new bakery on the Nexus.

This bakery is going to be a 'test bakery' - I want to check profit of dishes and layouts as well as some other stuff, but that's where I'm looking for ideas. My first goal is to try doing just Red Velvet Cake once I hit level 19 and seeing cash-wise how well I can do. Do any of you have test bakeries on a second device? What are you doing with them? I'm looking for some more test subject ideas to put into action :)

Thanks!

jdelvalle1
06-23-13, 07:31 AM
I had a test bakery on my husband's iPhone, but I gave up on it. I do suggest you try out the fecsuper or groovyruss layouts, they boost your profits well & stay on the 1 day recipes...I wish I had learned about the food chart here on the forums earlier.

cherryberry9
06-23-13, 02:00 PM
I just bought a new phone so I may start a test one as well. Curious to see what people suggestions are.

gintonics
06-23-13, 02:32 PM
Hey fellow bakers :)

I've been playing BS on my iPhone for about two years now and I recently purchased a Nexus 10. Since I'm max level on my iPhone version I decided to start a brand new bakery on the Nexus.

This bakery is going to be a 'test bakery' - I want to check profit of dishes and layouts as well as some other stuff, but that's where I'm looking for ideas. My first goal is to try doing just Red Velvet Cake once I hit level 19 and seeing cash-wise how well I can do. Do any of you have test bakeries on a second device? What are you doing with them? I'm looking for some more test subject ideas to put into action :)

Thanks!

May I ask why with Red Velvet ?

Many thanks

talensnana
06-23-13, 03:55 PM
Red Velvet CAKE makes more $$$$$ than any other recipe.

tehbaker
06-23-13, 11:13 PM
May I ask why with Red Velvet ?

Many thanks

Yep, as talensnana said, it's the highest profit item on BS at the minute.

I'm using an adjusted fecsuper layout on my main bakery (I think it's fec's.. might be Russ's can't remember I redid it ages ago) so I'll be continuing with that in this bakery. Any other specific 1 day recipes? The food chart is invaluable :D I'm almost done mastering all the recipes on my main bakery so I can get around to make some more profitable foods there too. Will see how the test one goes ;)