PDA

View Full Version : The LastTime?

Takiofallen
06-22-13, 06:17 PM
With all the new pure/mixed dragons the breeding combo of diamond/diamond has become more prevalent amongst those who have 2. My question is when was the last time someone bred an infinity using this combo? You would figure with that combo being used in 50% of the breeding more would pop around.

ganodustin
06-22-13, 11:12 PM
i got an infinity using diamond/diamond while trying for saturn and eclipse about 2 months ago

ganodustin
06-22-13, 11:18 PM
oops, my bad! it was 5 weeks ago. you may visit my island as you pleased. :D

kwhales
06-23-13, 04:56 AM
As you know, I have done diamond and diamond hundreds of times. Never got an infinity or for that matter, another diamond. I always thought it was strange that I didn't. Thankful, but strange.

wyrnwarduke
06-23-13, 06:01 AM
Diamond dragons are a myth impossible to breed and trying to get one you can go from being a teenager to social security retirement time wise waiting for breeding times and hatching times. Then the ones you get that you already have and want to trade you have to evolve to trade. Without doing math time wise you are talking months or years for a diamond dragon.

kwhales
06-23-13, 06:05 AM
Diamond dragons are a myth impossible to breed and trying to get one you can go from being a teenager to social security retirement time wise waiting for breeding times and hatching times. Then the ones you get that you already have and want to trade you have to evolve to trade. Without doing math time wise you are talking months or years for a diamond dragon.

Wow. Then I must be mythical. I have 4 diamonds. 2 I got one week apart. The next 2 weeks later, then the 4th a month later. Also have crusader, quetzal and gold. I don't have the rest but never tried for them. Its hard, but not impossible.

06-23-13, 06:08 AM
The last time was in January I think. I don't have room and infinity has been nutured so I steer away from Using two diamonds. I got three of my infinities this way. It's still possible. Crusader and diamond Is giving infinities still, so try that if possible. I think it seems so rare now, is as you've said, too many darn single element dragons.

Such a pest!

HenryLucky1
06-23-13, 06:11 AM
Wow. Then I must be mythical. I have 4 diamonds. 2 I got one week apart. The next 2 weeks later, then the 4th a month later. Also have crusader, quetzal and gold. I don't have the rest but never tried for them. Its hard, but not impossible.

Yes you are mythical! I hope I can get another Diamond and Gold, but never throw 4 elements in breeding den anymore and don't have time for Gold

HenryLucky1
06-23-13, 06:12 AM
The last time was in January I think. I don't have room and infinity has been nutured so I steer away from Using two diamonds. I got three of my infinities this way. It's still possible. Crusader and diamond Is giving infinities still, so try that if possible. I think it seems so rare now, is as you've said, too many darn single element dragons.

Such a pest!

Oh, maybe it's TL plan, make another elements so infinity is so rare

BlueCanary
06-23-13, 06:28 AM
Can you get a range of single element dragons from Diamond/Diamond hybrid, or does it have to be Diamond/Diamond?

kwhales
06-23-13, 09:55 AM
Can you get a range of single element dragons from Diamond/Diamond hybrid, or does it have to be Diamond/Diamond?

No. Breeding Diamond and a diamond hybrid will get you only 3 dragons. So if you breed diamond and gold, you will get gold, air or infinity. Breeding crusader will get you fire, crusader or infinity. and so on.

Breeding diamond and diamond, you have 28 possible outcomes. Some good, some not so much.

kooky panda
06-23-13, 10:32 AM
With all the new pure/mixed dragons the breeding combo of diamond/diamond has become more prevalent amongst those who have 2. My question is when was the last time someone bred an infinity using this combo? You would figure with that combo being used in 50% of the breeding more would pop around.

You can post your questions to one of the current threads.

Breeding combos (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?46070-Dragon-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-Part-II&highlight=breeding+combos)

Infinity Dragon (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33917-Infinity-Dragon&p=377315&viewfull=1#post377315)