PDA

View Full Version : No gold accumulated from treasure dragon while healing

midnightmeerkat
06-22-13, 05:31 PM
I have noticed that the treasure dragon doesn't accumulate gold while in the healing springs after losing a battle. Since the dragons are meant to still produce coins I would have thought that the TD should still produce gold!

From battle arena thread
"Losing a match will Exhaust your dragon. Exhausted Dragons can be healed with the new Healing Spring Building available in the Market. While exhausted, dragons cannot participate in breeding, trading, evolving, questing, or battling. They will still produce coins, however. "

mikeclit
06-23-13, 10:58 PM
But that actually makes sense.

OlkaDragons
06-23-13, 11:02 PM
Dragons are not producing coin when healing

terr13
06-23-13, 11:03 PM
Dragons produce when exhausted, but not when Healing. This is the same as when they are Evolving or Breeding.

midnightmeerkat
06-24-13, 12:08 AM
Oh yeah, of course! Wasn't thinking :o

JakeStorm8
06-24-13, 03:02 PM
I have noticed that the treasure dragon doesn't accumulate gold while in the healing springs after losing a battle. Since the dragons are meant to still produce coins I would have thought that the TD should still produce gold!

From battle arena thread
"Losing a match will Exhaust your dragon. Exhausted Dragons can be healed with the new Healing Spring Building available in the Market. While exhausted, dragons cannot participate in breeding, trading, evolving, questing, or battling. They will still produce coins, however. "

They producing coins and gold while exhausted, not while they are in the Healing Spring. Dragons never produce while they are in the Breeding Den, Evolution Temple, etc.