PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy fishing boat

cakeandpie
06-22-13, 03:04 PM
I would like to buy the fishing boat in Farm Story, but I cannot. It won't appear if I tap a space big enough to hold it. If I tap a space that's too small, it appears but when I move it to the right space, no green square appears below it and when I double tap to buy, nothing happens.

Added: I'm on iOS

[S8] Elsa
06-24-13, 01:23 PM
I checked on this. We were able to buy and place the Fishing Boat correctly. Please make sure you have enough room to place the item. If the green squares aren't showing, the item may require more room.

bobbyrae
06-24-13, 02:05 PM
I would like to buy the fishing boat in Farm Story, but I cannot. It won't appear if I tap a space big enough to hold it. If I tap a space that's too small, it appears but when I move it to the right space, no green square appears below it and when I double tap to buy, nothing happens.

Added: I'm on iOS

This happens to me quite frequently when i'm trying to buy tool sheds. I put it over the spot where it is to be placed and then cannot get it to drop.

cakeandpie
07-24-13, 07:53 PM
You were right; there wasn't enough room where I was trying to place it, but I didn't realize it because the green/red rectangle under it did not show. I moved some other stuff and was able to buy it. Thanks!