PDA

View Full Version : Can you alert us when server is down or maintenance?

EmmaSurf
06-22-13, 01:41 PM
I understand that updates/refresh is at midnight Pacific but it seems that often all my pending gifts, requests, etc. disappear from around 10pm (Pacific) until after midnight. I usually play late at night, and I often wait to accept gifts until late. I don't like food gifts, but if I only have 17 parts, then I'd go head and accept 3 foods. But by the time I am ready to do that they "disappear" only to come back the next day. And I may be misunderstanding, but it seems that if I have a lot pending (not accepted or declined) that sometimes that causes a "maxed" message to new senders. I thought that they should only get that if they tried to gift < 24 hours after their last send, or if I was at 20 gift max. It seems that often that is not the case. If you need to lock down servers (which I totally understand) then just a warning would be great. BTW I don't get the "requires an online connection" - everything looks normal but all I see under "messages" / "news" is News Feed - no Pending Gifts.

This seems different than the times that I have a connection but get the "no other users are online" (that's paraphrased - don't remember the exact error). The former is usually around or after 10pm and the latter is random and not often.

Is this well known or is this specific to me? do others see this? (I'm Android if that makes a difference)

LalaSmooth
06-23-13, 12:46 PM
There was an update??

[S8] Elsa
06-24-13, 01:25 PM
We usually post on the forums and social media channels if we plan to have a maintenance that lasts longer than a few minutes. There was no Restaurant maintenance on the dates you mentioned. Were you able to log into other TeamLava games? Please check your connection. It may need to be refreshed.