PDA

View Full Version : Thrift store display goal disappeared!

24fairy
06-22-13, 10:26 AM
Thrift store display goal disappeared!!
I completed the second part of the goal that is conceited Christina by skipping the aquarium tables part and buying wallpapers for wall decoration part. I got the reward and was waiting for the third part but the Goal disappeared. No parts now.

Please help!!

igames4me
06-22-13, 10:30 AM
dont remember if it was timed goal? i believe it was maybe it expired today?

since the goal was released on 5/28
here is the goal thread
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52334-Fashion-Story-Update-5-28-13

24fairy
06-22-13, 11:33 AM
dont remember if it was timed goal? i believe it was maybe it expired today?

since the goal was released on 5/28
here is the goal thread
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52334-Fashion-Story-Update-5-28-13

Nope it was not a tied goal. I can't understand what happened

mymummy789
06-23-13, 07:28 AM
mine disappeared on my android store after completing one of the goals, but it came back again the next day. I am not sure if I leveled up between times, although I don't see why that would have made a difference!!

lunastar13
06-23-13, 07:43 AM
I don't even have Trift store goal/quest!
I'm playing on my iPod

allesirc
06-26-13, 12:30 PM
Thrift store display goal disappeared!!
I completed the second part of the goal that is conceited Christina by skipping the aquarium tables part and buying wallpapers for wall decoration part. I got the reward and was waiting for the third part but the Goal disappeared. No parts now.

Please help!!

Mine did the EXACT same thing!! I did all the wallpapers then i skipped the aquarium thing and it said i finished that part then it gave me the coins and xp for that goal then it just totally disappeared! It didnt let me finish the whole goal to get the thrift item. I scrolled through my decorations and its still there labeled goal.

rosieposy6912
07-26-13, 08:35 AM
That happened to me before. I finished the one goal where you can get the red carpet display but I never got it.. Oh well.:)