PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing silver

elbrownlee
06-22-13, 08:37 AM
I have two games going, one on my iPod (which is, sadly, updated to the newest iOS) and one on my Nexus 4. The Android one has had zero, and I do mean zero, problems. No disappearing gold, no stuck dragons, no nothing. However, on my iPod every time I open the game I have less silver than when I closed it initially. Anyone else having this issue? Or am I just a special kitten all alone?

annbluebird
06-22-13, 11:07 AM
I have no answer to help but only wanted the little kitten to feel less alone

[S8] Elsa
06-24-13, 01:12 PM
Are you seeing any connection errors? In order to correctly save your game progress, our games require a stable connection. Try disconnecting from your connection and reconnecting. Refreshing it may help.

To ensure you're connected, try visiting a neighbor. If you can visit a neighbor, you are connected.

shaluvgreg
06-25-13, 10:46 AM
I have two games going, one on my iPod (which is, sadly, updated to the newest iOS) and one on my Nexus 4. The Android one has had zero, and I do mean zero, problems. No disappearing gold, no stuck dragons, no nothing. However, on my iPod every time I open the game I have less silver than when I closed it initially. Anyone else having this issue? Or am I just a special kitten all alone?

I also have two islands, one on my Kindle and one on my iPhone 4s. The one on my Kindle closes itself at times but hopefully the new update has fixed that. As for my iPhone 4s, my silver does disappear! It has randomly disappeared and also after I purchased habitats, farms, etc... the purchased item disappeared and most of my silver was refunded but not all. For example, I purchased an Enchanted Farm for $100,000. The farm appeared an started construction then just disappeared. I only had $100,050 silver when purchased and around $97,300 after farm disappeared. I would be missing anywhere from $500 to $10,000. YOU ARE NOT ALONE ;)