PDA

View Full Version : Accidents denotes flaw!!

Unregistered
12-29-10, 07:11 AM
Initially I've got 40 gems, just right for expansion. What happened was, I was the 8th tab screen. I wanted to go to the 4th tab for decorations. It was when I accidentally click on the magic shell icon as the tab and icon are so near. Furious mad to waste the 24 gems. Emailed to complain that they din even ask if I want to proceed using the gems and assume the purchase.

Email sent out 5 days ago.. Yet to reply and history repeats itself. Just the same steps which cost me another 24 gems. Stupid u know.. I'm really frustrated!! So angry to see a purchased "accident" in my restaurant that I decided to sell the item, hoping to get back some gems. Who knows, my silly decision only gave me 500 coins!!

Please.. So annoying to be in a game that can make gamers so disappointed. I WANT BACK MY GEMS!!!

Unregistered
12-29-10, 08:22 AM
It's not a flaw, but a deliberate gem trap. TL's games are full of gem traps. You have to be very careful when you touch anything. This has happened to all of us in one game or another. You will not get your gems back. Also, when you go to sell anything, it will always display the price. You can never sell anything you bought for gems to get gems back. It will be for coins.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 05:21 PM
Initially I've got 40 gems, just right for expansion. What happened was, I was the 8th tab screen. I wanted to go to the 4th tab for decorations. It was when I accidentally click on the magic shell icon as the tab and icon are so near. Furious mad to waste the 24 gems. Emailed to complain that they din even ask if I want to proceed using the gems and assume the purchase.

Email sent out 5 days ago.. Yet to reply and history repeats itself. Just the same steps which cost me another 24 gems. Stupid u know.. I'm really frustrated!! So angry to see a purchased "accident" in my restaurant that I decided to sell the item, hoping to get back some gems. Who knows, my silly decision only gave me 500 coins!!
Please.. So annoying to be in a game that can make gamers so disappointed. I WANT BACK MY GEMS!!!

Happened to me too, just seconds ago actually, my iPod touch froze so I tried to turn it off. Without me knowing, my palm was on the "magic box" and the game became unfrozen, basically I wasted 48 gems.. I was hoping to get an expansion but it is now impossible. Seriously TeamLava, Give my f****** gems back 

Unregistered
12-30-10, 01:19 AM
have gotten a reply from TL:
"unfortunately, we arent able to reverse player transactions. i apologize for the inconvenience."

with that reply, i've deleted the app from my phone.