PDA

View Full Version : Combine all Team Lava games coins

DarkCreatureZ
06-21-13, 08:18 PM
I wonder if all the incomes from restaurant,bakery,dragon,nightclub,fashion story,etc count as one.
so..if my restaurant got $5000,bakery $ 7800,nightclub $3300,dragon $10100,fashion $4000, then i've got $30200. then we can choose to spend our money to any business we want to develop first.
i think it'd be great,it seems more real. in real life,if we have multi business,we can use the incomes to focus to develop what business it seems prior to us.of course,this method will benefit u guys Team Lava. players will be more motivated to play all kinds of ur games to gain more money.

hamadrys
06-21-13, 08:42 PM
I wish we could do that with gold. I have unused gold in Monster Story and won't use it as I just miss 1 monster. I wish I could transfer it to DS....

maguar
06-21-13, 08:54 PM
The way I see it, the issue is that each game has its own economy. So $1000 in restaurant isn't the same as $1000 in bakery or dragon etc. So what people would do is earn money in a high earning game to spend in a low earning game. This would cause people to complete goals and levels too quickly. The games would quickly become too unbalanced.

CuteTali
06-21-13, 08:58 PM
The way I see it, the issue is that each game has its own economy. So $1000 in restaurant isn't the same as $1000 in bakery or dragon etc. So what people would do is earn money in a high earning game to spend in a low earning game. This would cause people to complete goals and levels too quickly. The games would quickly become too unbalanced.

That's actually a really good point, I didn't think about it. Thanks for pointing that out.

DarkCreatureZ
06-22-13, 02:49 AM

well..i also thought about this.u really got the point right.but..i think it also makes sense if we own an airport and a fashion shop or boutique. the airport of course make more money for us than the boutique or fashion shop.
anyway..i appreciate ur way if thinking,thx

kwhales
06-22-13, 03:56 AM
I just wish they would let us transfer gold around in the same game. I have 3 DS games going but only use gold in one of them. One of my games has over 500 gold just sitting there. (yeah that game keeps getting game goals). My other game (still level 4) has its original 20 just sitting there too. Really wish I could transfer it to this island and my daughters active island.

hamadrys
06-22-13, 05:58 AM
I just wish they would let us transfer gold around in the same game. I have 3 DS games going but only use gold in one of them. One of my games has over 500 gold just sitting there. (yeah that game keeps getting game goals). My other game (still level 4) has its original 20 just sitting there too. Really wish I could transfer it to this island and my daughters active island.

I agree. I have around 250 gold on my secondary account that I do not use for any speeding. It's some kind of "experimental" island where I do not worry about getting all the dragons. Would love to transfer to this main account.

scottyhaha
06-22-13, 06:44 AM
Giving gold to other acct good idea but not going to happen... Like for someone have 10 accts if you can give gold that main acct get 30gold each the plus all the free games each game is 75 gold and the main acct will have 750 gold for free just for 1 game and TL have lots of free game.

kwhales
06-22-13, 10:40 AM
Giving gold to other acct good idea but not going to happen... Like for someone have 10 accts if you can give gold that main acct get 30gold each the plus all the free games each game is 75 gold and the main acct will have 750 gold for free just for 1 game and TL have lots of free game.

Yeah, but one can dream.

CuteTali
06-22-13, 09:38 PM

I can see this idea turning into a gold selling nightmare. Any game that allows currency to be transferred between one account to another, gets massively spammed by gold sellers. Then there's always people buying/selling game currency and game balance gets ruined forever. Many other online games battle with this issue constantly, it's a plague. We don't want that to happen to our TL games too.

HenryLucky1
06-22-13, 10:40 PM

Yes! Transfer gold!!

CuteTali
06-22-13, 11:49 PM
Yes! Transfer gold!!

No thanks. Too many games have ruined economy due to gold transfers, we don't need it here. Only people who would want that are ones that try to ***** in games or want to abuse transfers for real money transfers. We should probably close this thread.

HenryLucky1
06-23-13, 12:00 AM
No thanks. Too many games have ruined economy due to gold transfers, we don't need it here. Only people who would want that are ones that try to ***** in games or want to abuse transfers for real money transfers. We should probably close this thread.

But, I don't want or need real money. Is that mean you don't want trade dragons to neighbors?

CuteTali
06-23-13, 01:05 AM
But, I don't want or need real money. Is that mean you don't want trade dragons to neighbors?

Trading currency is not the same as trading items. I wouldn't mind trading dragons to my neighbours, I have some duplicates I can spare.

hamadrys
06-23-13, 04:55 AM

Oh please !!! So because I would want to transfer the gold from my secondary account to my primary account, that makes me a *****er and a apprentice criminal in "real life". Wow...that is a pretty wild leap. LOL

kwhales
06-23-13, 05:10 AM
Oh please !!! So because I would want to transfer the gold from my secondary account to my primary account, that makes me a *****er and a apprentice criminal in "real life". Wow...that is a pretty wild leap. LOL

Agree. Its gold I earned from goals or neighbors. I am not a *****. And how would using gold I earned on any DS game be *****ing? I just think we should be able to use it wherever we can.

HenryLucky1
06-23-13, 05:20 AM
Agree. Its gold I earned from goals or neighbors. I am not a *****. And how would using gold I earned on any DS game be *****ing? I just think we should be able to use it wherever we can.

I too!!

CuteTali
06-23-13, 09:52 AM
You guys obviously don't understand how game economy works. If you ever tried any real game (not apps) you will come to understand what I mean pretty quickly. Can we please close this thread now? I wouldn't want people to get ideas about gold transfers.

hamadrys
06-23-13, 09:59 AM
People do not get to do anything without TL's approval anyway. We are submitting ideas, that's all. If they like it, they will make it possible. If not, it won't happen. It is as simple as that.

kooky panda
06-23-13, 10:28 AM
Okay looks like this thread is now getting a little personal.

Team Lava does not allow transferring gold/gems, coins etc between games.