PDA

View Full Version : Fangbeast escapes trap! How did that happen?

froltojo
06-20-13, 09:47 PM
Desperate to get some rest from fighting these relentless monsters, I placed three farm patches at the edge of my kingdom. Planted 3 strawberry plots. Presto, next time I have to harvest them along comes a fangbeast so I left him to his strawberries and proceeded to tend my kingdom in peace. Three hours or so later, I'm tending my farm and another fangbeast appears to harass me. I checked the spot where I'd left the previous one.....GONE! Exclusion zone that had been there....GONE!!
My question....and sorry if its answered somewhere else on here..... Is there a time limit that one can hold monsters at bay?
Fangbeasts are just the most irritating part of this game. Grrrrrrr

froltojo
06-20-13, 10:56 PM
Another one takes the bait...3.50pm Aussie time. Let's see if this one scarpers.

maguar
06-20-13, 11:50 PM
They stay there until defeated UNLESS they are actually outside your expanded kingdom. If they are outside your kingdom they will disappear when you fully close your game and restart it.

ghjvcucjb
06-21-13, 12:12 AM
May I ask why you want to trap a fang beast? Trapping any beast stops all beasts from coming and they all drop valuable items. Plus at most they only cost an energy once defeated but usually return all energy and sometimes even extra energies. This is very curious to me. TIA!

froltojo
06-21-13, 12:50 AM
The second one has gone after under two hours. It was just inside my kingdom.
I decided to trap one for a while so I could get on and use energy for other things. Lately I haven't been able to milk cows or tend to crops more than a couple at a time before the blasted fangbeasts appear. If occasionally a skunkupine would show up I wouldn't mind. If fangbeasts are giving you ghjvcucjb, more energy than you use, send those round to me. It ALWAYS costs me more than they I've back. Usually end up at least two less. Totally fed up with them.

froltojo
06-21-13, 12:52 AM
Meant to say...... It ALWAYS costs me more than they give back.

sdwombat
06-21-13, 06:02 AM
May I ask why you want to trap a fang beast? Trapping any beast stops all beasts from coming and they all drop valuable items. Plus at most they only cost an energy once defeated but usually return all energy and sometimes even extra energies. This is very curious to me. TIA!

I, too, resent the fangbeasts because they are the most frequent monsters to appear, and do not give back all of the energy it takes to **** them. Yes, it does stop all other monsters from appearing, but for the next couple of days, I want to use my energy playing, not slaying fangbeasts, so,will work around the stuff I would get from monster drops.

ghjvcucjb
06-21-13, 10:03 AM
Ahhh, I guess it's a playing style then. I'm always in need of all the things ALL the beasts drop so am always happy when one pops up. Plus I look at the energy the fang beast uses once defeated as the same as everything else that I collect from. Since everything cost an energy. For a couple of weeks they were using up to 2 energies while all the other beasts were using 1 (which was odd) but what they dropped was valuable enough for me to want them all the time. Now the energy return rates are back to normal. Actually I purposefully try and get all of them to appear by harvesting & collecting groupings of items all at once. It's one of the ways I keep my exchange running. Maybe once I max out or tire of the exchange I won't like those guys and will try to wall one up then I'll fully understand this strategy.

Thank for the explanations.

maz3girl
06-21-13, 11:23 AM
I do that (leave a beast up on the screen so I can collect/work elsewhere in peace lol) Sometimes they pop up in the most annoying spots, and right when i'm out of energy to **** them.

sdwombat
06-21-13, 12:41 PM
I do that (leave a beast up on the screen so I can collect/work elsewhere in peace lol) Sometimes they pop up in the most annoying spots, and right when i'm out of energy to **** them.

I always seem to get one right as I am trying to use up my energy before going to bed. Usually a troll, so that I need a lot of energy to **** him.

Lilipipi
06-21-13, 03:54 PM
I always seem to get one right as I am trying to use up my energy before going to bed. Usually a troll, so that I need a lot of energy to **** him.

Lol same with me. I get one like that all the time. It's like CS doesn't want us to stop playing. A better way to keep us engaged will be to give us a descent upgrade. :)