PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated! I want my bakery on my new phone!

raspberryfelton
06-20-13, 11:38 AM
Im extremely upset that once you start a bakery on one device, it has to stay there. Why can't we just log in using our storm id and password abd boom! There's our bakery. I just got a new smartphone and I want my bakery on there, not my ipod anymore. And I am not willing to start over.

lilkeeks
06-20-13, 11:56 AM
The good news is you can transfer your bakery to your new device; there is a thread that gives specific instructions. I did it before and had my nakery on my phone within minutes. Or you can also email TL and they can do it for you but it takes a few days (there is thread with instructions on this too)

Just do a board search for the threads...they might even be stickied at the top. Hope this helps :)

kooky panda
06-20-13, 01:46 PM
You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device&p=454637&viewfull=1#post454637)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

mama1802
06-22-13, 11:52 AM
You can transfer game to your phone veryeasydownload zombies live or vampires live I have to get to level 2 maybe and it will say start or resume transfer then click new device type in your storm8 id and password then download your games you are all set have done it a few times hope this helps

raspberryfelton
06-23-13, 10:26 AM
Ok well ive read everywhere that all this transferring stuff is from storm8 games. Bakery story is a teamlava game and also not part of the list of games mentioned that are apart of the transferring process.

raspberryfelton
06-23-13, 10:28 AM
I cant find a thread that helps me transfer bakery story. They all say they are for storm8 games and apparently bakery story is not a storm8 game. Helpppp meeeee

nky1111
06-23-13, 10:39 AM
it is, it just doesn't have that login box to enter your id.. so after you use any other s8 game to log in on your new phone, all the story games will be transferred there also.