PDA

View Full Version : Updating Yellow Habitat?!

cedkugedchgd
06-20-13, 10:43 AM
just clicked on my yellow habitat and noticed that you can upgrade it. but there's no 500 gold yellow habitat yet?!

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/1C4105E2-31F2-41AB-BA7A-99895DA6FE9F-6609-0000051C1E3BEA03_zpsec03d6f4.jpg

lunarbunny
06-20-13, 11:32 AM
Yep same for mine, nothing in the market. Id like to see what it looks like :)

knj00
06-20-13, 12:04 PM
Will the market issue with this habitat upgrade be fixed soon?

RotomGuy
06-20-13, 12:56 PM
I'm waiting for someone with the ton of gold to come here and enlighten us. But I'm also waiting for people to stop getting a ton of gold so TL can see that we aren't happy right now.

MomsHouseofSweets
06-20-13, 01:10 PM
I don't have the upgrade option on either of my Android accounts ... is it because only some players are given the upgrade or is it maybe because I'm Android??

NouraMoh
06-20-13, 01:26 PM
I don't have it in my market but I got the option to upgrade it
It looks good
Has what looks like a castle tower in it

RotomGuy
06-20-13, 01:35 PM
I've seen it, but don't know if the island owner wants me to post a picture. I looks flat, more detailed, has a little castle hut and I really like it, the old habitats look boring in comparison.

knj00
06-20-13, 02:13 PM
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv282/joenkari00/Newyellow.png (http://s692.photobucket.com/user/joenkari00/media/Newyellow.png.html)

MomsHouseofSweets
06-20-13, 03:44 PM
I don't have it in my market but I got the option to upgrade it
It looks good
Has what looks like a castle tower in it

Does it show you how much the upgrade is?

scottyhaha
06-20-13, 03:46 PM
500gold any 4 dragons hab

06-20-13, 03:47 PM
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv282/joenkari00/Newyellow.png (http://s692.photobucket.com/user/joenkari00/media/Newyellow.png.html)

Now this is nice.......they know how to suck me in to get me to buy gold ever again. My TL gold would be happy with their mom if I took them out of the projects and put them in THIS.

DragonTan1
06-20-13, 03:51 PM
Now this is nice.......they know how to suck me in to get me to buy gold ever again. My TL gold would be happy with their mom if I took them out of the projects and put them in THIS.

Lolwut?!

06-20-13, 04:08 PM
Lolwut?!

Darn autocorrect! It's suppose to say my TWO golds would be happy....

They are stuck in the regular yellow habitat (the projects and tenements) and are highly offended. This habitat would be like the Hillbillies moving to Beverly Hills. Me likey!

DragonTan1
06-20-13, 04:12 PM
Darn autocorrect! It's suppose to say my TWO golds would be happy....

They are stuck in the regular yellow habitat (the projects and tenements) and are highly offended. This habitat would be like the Hillbillies moving to Beverly Hills. Me likey!

Ah ok lol

Yeah I could put Mercury and Gold in these habitats and sell their Diamond habitats. 10k habitats is ok for Diamond hybrids, I had to do the same for Anubis, Quetzal and Crusader. Right now I'll just wait and see if the next dragon is another Stone type.

FrozenTurtle
06-20-13, 04:34 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! This new habitat cannot be built yet. Our little dragon gnomes got overexcited and thought it was time to start constructing the Palatial Plateau. You can thank their enthusiasm for sharing this little surprise with you all. We know the gnomes can't be patient, but we hope you can! :)

DragonTan1
06-20-13, 04:58 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! This new habitat cannot be built yet. Our little dragon gnomes got overexcited and thought it was time to start constructing the Palatial Plateau. You can thank their enthusiasm for sharing this little surprise with you all. We know the gnomes can't be patient, but we hope you can! :)

I can't, so I just got one. :p

elitaserina
06-20-13, 05:38 PM
Why do they have to cost gold?

awsumum
06-20-13, 06:52 PM
I can't, so I just got one. :p

Lol! I just got one too, and got highly excited so I worked out I can display ALL dragons!

Dropped kids at school, came home to buy another and I CAN'T! *sob* I shoulda bought two!! (Severe lack of funds at the time!)

GDude118
06-21-13, 03:23 PM
When the new super large blue habitat and stainglass dragons were released Yesterday, some people saw a upgrade on not only there blue habitats but there yellow habitats for one or two hours aswell even though there was no super yellow habitat in the market. I am here to say there was a 500 gold super yellow habitat at the time! its called the Palatial Plateau. One of my neighbors bought the upgrade and has 2 of them! its a yellow habitat and holds 4 dragons. I think teamlava messed up and released it early and we were no suppose to get it yet since that option disappeared really quick. I just wanted to clear up the confusion about the upgrade option on the yellow habitats yesterday. If I am wrong on anything teamlava, please correct it.

If you would like to see the Palatial Plateau habitats for yourself, my ID is GDude118, go to my wall and visit my neighbor named Dragonus. They are on his bottom right island. Thank you.

NouraMoh
06-21-13, 03:30 PM
DragonTan got one as well
I foolishly opted for the blue ones :/