raghadd1
07-12-13, 06:12 PM
One more and I will get my Knights hall

http://i43.tinypic.com/14wwoer.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2unvszr.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/ot456d.jpg

cheryllemon
07-12-13, 07:02 PM
I just have two left!! Can't wait until I add the Knights Hall to my kingdom.

s_lynne
07-12-13, 07:51 PM
What are the requirements to obtain the badges?????

s350z
07-12-13, 11:56 PM
Got my 9th badge- the Adventurer on July 9. Since then I've been trying to get the last badge remaining- the Farmer, alas no luck yet. Ive been Planting and harvesting all kinds of crops especially Wheat and Strawberry sine T&T started on my 51 plots Non-stop. I'm surprised that until now I haven't gotten it. Any clue or advice u can give to help me get it would be appreciated!

ghjvcucjb
07-13-13, 12:34 AM
What are the requirements to obtain the badges?????
Lots and lots of work.

Got my 9th badge- the Adventurer on July 9. Since then I've been trying to get the last badge remaining- the Farmer, alas no luck yet. Ive been Planting and harvesting all kinds of crops especially Wheat and Strawberry sine T&T started on my 51 plots Non-stop. I'm surprised that until now I haven't gotten it. Any clue or advice u can give to help me get it would be appreciated!

I lost my notes but pretty sure it was at least 1000 harvests. I maxed out on all items over and over and over and had my kitchens going non stop just to clear crops so I could keep harvesting.

Oliver118
07-13-13, 01:08 AM

Try not just planting wheat and strawberries and see if that helps.

Oliver118
07-13-13, 01:09 AM
Lots and lots of work.

I lost my notes but pretty sure it was at least 1000 harvests. I maxed out on all items over and over and over and had my kitchens going non stop just to clear crops so I could keep harvesting.

As a result you should have found Adventurer's Badge a lot easier.

Oliver118
07-13-13, 01:11 AM
Lots and lots of work.

In the Trials and Tribute goal, Thurston says the trials are just these small matters-but really, Thurston, people are using every spare second they have working on the trials and you say they are small matters???!!

BriarAvenue
07-13-13, 02:45 PM

I just got mine yesterday. Used to focus on wheat, strawberry n pepper (bcs I almost max out on most of others, n I limit myself to 16 plots only). That fruit trade is ****ing me as I can only wait 6 days to collect enough magic fruit to get rid of the other 2 fruits! Really annoying.) Then last week I began filling up with others e.g. tomato, sugar cane, cocoa in small qty, 4-6. Then day before yesterday, it flagged out I was "progressing" so I carried on my way n finally got the badge. Hope that's useful for you too. Last one explorer then I'm do e.

BriarAvenue
07-13-13, 02:47 PM
In the Trials and Tribute goal, Thurston says the trials are just these small matters-but really, Thurston, people are using every spare second they have working on the trials and you say they are small matters???!!

Particularly when you don't know if you are on the right track or just wasting your energy. I think this uncertainty is the most ****ing part.

otgland
07-13-13, 05:31 PM
Has anyone finished both the T&T and Dragon egg? I am still working on my adventure badge - and get the ember for my egg!

wealthyrich
07-14-13, 08:28 AM
Waiting for diamond, left one more badge, farmer, and one more alicorn part

LadyKatja
07-14-13, 10:27 AM
Has anyone finished both the T&T and Dragon egg? I am still working on my adventure badge - and get the ember for my egg!

I have

deadeye204
07-14-13, 10:37 AM
Any advise on finishing the trial of the brewer? I have my potion shop going constantly, but I am stuck on this on both my games.

otgland
07-14-13, 11:55 AM
I have

Any new exciting goals awaiting us once finished?

mikado86
07-14-13, 11:57 AM

I woulnt be in a rush to get ANY medal, unless its the last one, if you really want to rush the brewer one just do lots of simple glues, they fast, relatively low materials, you will need them sooner or latter for buildings or upgrades anyways.

Its about how many things you craft, not the quality or the kind

otgland
07-14-13, 12:28 PM
I woulnt be in a rush to get ANY medal, unless its the last one, if you really want to rush the brewer one just do lots of simple glues, they fast, relatively low materials, you will need them sooner or latter for buildings or upgrades anyways.

Its about how many things you craft, not the quality or the kind

I have the adventurer badge left and the burning ember for my dragon. Just wondering what is in store once those are completed... I am sure some new quest awaits us all!

LadyKatja
07-14-13, 01:06 PM

Unfortunately not yet :(

LadyKatja
07-14-13, 01:14 PM
Any advise on finishing the trial of the brewer? I have my potion shop going constantly, but I am stuck on this on both my games.

It is really about the numbers if you ask me, the number of times you brew. It will come :)

My advice if you don't get sap from the trees for instance (that you need for brewing) is: use the wood from your inventory just to create something... When your wood is down again to let say 70/75 pieces you will receive sap again. The same counts for all materials. For instance, if you need Mermaid Scales and your inventory has a lot of water, bring this down again, together with the fish and you receive Mermaid Scales again.

The good thing if you do this, that you have less chance to run down and you're automatically working on your other badges. It works for the whole game I'm noticing.

Good luck. It takes ages... I know. But you'll get there :)

raghadd1
07-14-13, 03:41 PM
ه
One more and I will get my Knights hall

http://i43.tinypic.com/14wwoer.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2unvszr.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/ot456d.jpg

Hurry I win, just now I got my knight's hall

raghadd1
07-14-13, 03:44 PM
And here it is:

mikado86
07-14-13, 03:54 PM
I have the adventurer badge left and the burning ember for my dragon. Just wondering what is in store once those are completed... I am sure some new quest awaits us all!

Yeah I meant to answer someone else, my bad

newzealander
07-15-13, 12:21 AM
Am I the ONLY person in the world without the Artisan Badge? I am laughing about this - I just cannot believe I can't get this thing!! I am going to be maxed out on every block type soon, and halfway there with beams. Hilarious - Aaaggghhhh!!

wealthyrich
07-15-13, 08:13 AM
One more farmer badge to go ...

ahera
07-15-13, 12:24 PM

Need farmerbadge and Adventurebadge....any suggestions?

s350z
07-15-13, 12:55 PM

Same here. I'm Still Waiting for my last badge- the Farmer. How hard this badge could be... I wonder??

ceydaa
07-15-13, 02:52 PM
My only problem is brewer badge. Really getting sick of this badge...

eastie41
07-15-13, 03:41 PM
Hi Folks,

I recently finished this goal and built the Knight's hall. It has dropped swords and light armor.

My approach was to craft or plant per usual. When I was down to needing 3 badges, I tried to add more variety to my crafting and planting I had crafted 8 wishing wells and then completed the artisan. I also crafted 5 flag poles. I feel that the new Goals associated with the Dragon Egg dove-tails with completing the badges.

Hang in there, I know it does take time. Good Luck !:cool:

otgland
07-15-13, 03:41 PM
My only problem is brewer badge. Really getting sick of this badge...

Just keep brewing glues and pastes... it will come - after alot of them! And I mean ALOT!

I'm still waiting on my adventurer badge... my knights just came back exhausted.. brought me some goodies.. but no badge! Sent them off again and I am heading out to plow my fields, and replant so I can keep my kitchen's working!

Gardienn
07-15-13, 07:52 PM
Ever notice how it seems to take forever to get where you're going when you're on a long drive, but after you get there, and on the way home, time goes by like nothing? It's kinda the same way with T&T.

Hang in there, everyone, and try to enjoy your daily gameplay on your journey there. When the badges finally come, and they will, you'll find you've suddenly arrived and never realized you were that close.

jua1978
07-15-13, 10:16 PM
Yay just 2 more badges, the artisan and Nurturer badge

Oliver118
07-15-13, 10:45 PM
Awesome, I've been in such a good mood lately (I've got T-H-U-R-S-T-O-N!) Now must plant carrots to prepare hearty stew for Just Warming Up then I will get some Enchanter's Essence in advance to forge Enchanted Blade, then I'll collect non-stop from Royal buildings and mushrooms (I need Glimmerdust for Ivy's Hut anyway:)) to trigger trolls and see if I can get Thurston's pants then I'll gather 50 Iron Ore from...well, somewhere to craft a dense fishing hook, fish out Thurston's helmet, forge a breastplate for Thurston and acquire Mithril (by then I'll probably be level 20 with tablet, because I'm already working on it by crafting Wisp Lanterns) Then I'll craft Excalibam, expand to the Troll King's Lair, defeat the Troll King, talk to Thurston, work on T&T (!) and receive a Hearty Feast, then at level 25 expand to Sabina, then expand to the Forgotten Roost, by then I'll probably have acquired some real time gems and build a trove, a Knight's Hall, a Deep Mine, a Wizard school, also expand to the Magic Garden.

minndom
07-15-13, 10:54 PM
I just got Farmer's badge. :)

Oliver118
07-15-13, 10:56 PM
Good one, minndom!

jua1978
07-15-13, 11:16 PM
Oliver, I am saving so hard for a wizard school. Had 117 gems and 50 went missing :( now I have been saving again and sitting on 104. I am hoping of getting my last 2 trials to be able to get my badges and knights hall

konstans07
07-15-13, 11:46 PM
Hello everybody,

I want to ask something about the nurturer badge.
It's the only one that I'm missing, to get it all that counts it's watering or tending/ crop flowers or
Tending animals too?cause maguar at the first page mention animals, but as I was reading those pages no one else did... As I can remember of course...

So what I have to do to earn that?
Thanks!!

minndom
07-16-13, 12:22 AM
konstans07, I have only mushroom rings and fruit trees out for plants and a few cows & pigs. I think I got this badge first.

arale_norimaki
07-16-13, 01:14 AM
Hello everybody,

I want to ask something about the nurturer badge.
It's the only one that I'm missing, to get it all that counts it's watering or tending/ crop flowers or
Tending animals too?cause maguar at the first page mention animals, but as I was reading those pages no one else did... As I can remember of course...

So what I have to do to earn that?
Thanks!!

Actually maguar just copied the official announcement. To really know what is required for each badge you'd better check post #2.
As you guessed, animals don't seem to count through nurturers badge, only watering fruit trees, flowers or mushrooms (all kinds) and choppings trees and logs.

konstans07
07-16-13, 01:39 AM
Thank u very much for your answers :-)))
Yes, I read and the second post.. Although forgot to mention that lol
So I have to water my flowers...and chop... Ok!!!

arale_norimaki
07-16-13, 01:49 AM
i forgot to mention: watering trees for them to grow, that counts too ;)

jua1978
07-16-13, 03:55 AM
I just got my nurturer badge by watering flowers yaaay. Now just to get my artisan badge

caius76
07-16-13, 10:19 AM
I'm down to just needing the brewer's badge, the only one I've been missing for a little while. I just realized this morning that I can build a second potion shop (facepalm!). But I guess all that really means is I'll run out of sap even quicker....

ashleighncurrie
07-16-13, 10:21 AM
Just passed the T&T task. Got my knights hall. Just need to make the simple feasts now :) woohoo

seascape9
07-16-13, 04:01 PM
Got my knight's hall yesterday! The brewer's badge was the last to come.

Do you have to finish T&T to hatch the dragon? I got my egg and am now looking for the diamond, ember, and Golden Fleece. Collected many times from all mines and from 1 sheep and 2 stables, but nothing yet!

journeysmom
07-16-13, 04:23 PM
I do not think the T&T goal as anything to do with the dragon. The "goals" may have appeared near each other in time, but are not related as far as I know.

Gardienn
07-16-13, 05:07 PM
I do not think the T&T goal as anything to do with the dragon. The "goals" may have appeared near each other in time, but are not related as far as I know.

Correct. They are separate.

07-16-13, 06:29 PM
I got my farmer and beast badges. Just four more left.

seascape9
07-16-13, 06:40 PM
Thanks!

ghjvcucjb
07-16-13, 10:10 PM
Awesome, I've been in such a good mood lately (I've got T-H-U-R-S-T-O-N!) Now must plant carrots to prepare hearty stew for Just Warming Up then I will get some Enchanter's Essence in advance to forge Enchanted Blade, then I'll collect non-stop from Royal buildings and mushrooms (I need Glimmerdust for Ivy's Hut anyway:)) to trigger trolls and see if I can get Thurston's pants then I'll gather 50 Iron Ore from...well, somewhere to craft a dense fishing hook, fish out Thurston's helmet, forge a breastplate for Thurston and acquire Mithril (by then I'll probably be level 20 with tablet, because I'm already working on it by crafting Wisp Lanterns) Then I'll craft Excalibam, expand to the Troll King's Lair, defeat the Troll King, talk to Thurston, work on T&T (!) and receive a Hearty Feast, then at level 25 expand to Sabina, then expand to the Forgotten Roost, by then I'll probably have acquired some real time gems and build a trove, a Knight's Hall, a Deep Mine, a Wizard school, also expand to the Magic Garden.

Oliver, just wanted to let you know this post made me smile. I can hear the excitement in your voice and how much fun you are having running around your kingdom trying to get so much done all at once. I remember those days and miss them. thank you for sharing and letting me live vicariously through all your adventures!

jua1978
07-18-13, 05:33 AM
Yay just finished my T&T and got my knights hall! sooooooo happy

arale_norimaki
07-18-13, 08:35 AM
Congratulations!

vchanhs
07-18-13, 04:58 PM
Congratulations!

Oliver, just wanted to let you know this post made me smile. I can hear the excitement in your voice and how much fun you are having running around your kingdom trying to get so much done all at once. I remember those days and miss them. thank you for sharing and letting me live vicariously through all your adventures!

Those are the days when the game is fun and has much to be done. Sometimes I envy the newcomers. Lol...

ghjvcucjb
07-18-13, 06:10 PM
Those are the days when the game is fun and has much to be done. Sometimes I envy the newcomers. Lol...

Me too!

Was talking with one of my neighbors yesterday and we wish there was a way for abandoned kingdoms to be put in an Adopt An Abandon Kingdom Program (especially kingdoms with Alicorns!) for those of us who would like to re-experience the fun of doing all the goals again. Some of us rushed through them as fast as possible, not realizing there would come a time when there would be few to no more goals to do.

sdwombat
07-18-13, 06:23 PM
Me too!

Was talking with one of my neighbors yesterday and we wish there was a way for abandoned kingdoms to be put in an Adopt An Abandon Kingdom Program (especially kingdoms with Alicorns!) for those of us who would like to re-experience the fun of doing all the goals again. Some of us rushed through them as fast as possible, not realizing there would come a time when there would be few to no more goals to do.

I have this same neighbor, and would gladly become a foster kingdom for abandoned alicorns. They are such rare and mystical creatures that it would be a shame to see them wasting away in an abandoned kingdom. Just too sad.:(

soicon
07-18-13, 07:53 PM
i grow so many crops but i dont know why i dont have farmer badge. The two left is famer and explorer. We can grow any crops or every type. Can anyone answer me?

mikado86
07-18-13, 08:01 PM
i grow so many crops but i dont know why i dont have farmer badge. The two left is famer and explorer. We can grow any crops or every type. Can anyone answer me?

Any type works, its quantity not quality

fwlbdrafter
07-18-13, 08:34 PM
Got my knights hall and it won't let me place it. Says Your at your limit to build structures of this kind. Stored 3 library's and a market place and it still wouldn't let me place it. What is up with that?

catcrack
07-18-13, 08:50 PM
Got my knights hall and it won't let me place it. Says Your at your limit to build structures of this kind. Stored 3 library's and a market place and it still wouldn't let me place it. What is up with that?
You need to sell off one of your royal buildings

fwlbdrafter
07-18-13, 08:54 PM
Thank you so much. That worked!! Got my knights hall, woo hoo!

Cesar49
07-18-13, 11:10 PM
I have this same neighbor, and would gladly become a foster kingdom for abandoned alicorns. They are such rare and mystical creatures that it would be a shame to see them wasting away in an abandoned kingdom. Just too sad.:(

You need to be careful with them though. My alicorn's a right rascal - caught him eating the glimmer dust last night. Perhaps he thought it would help him become a space alicorn!

lotuskat
07-19-13, 06:48 AM
You need to be careful with them though. My alicorn's a right rascal - caught him eating the glimmer dust last night. Perhaps he thought it would help him become a space alicorn!

LOL!!! I hope he didn't disappear. (>.<)

otgland
07-19-13, 09:59 AM
Whoohoo! Just got my last badge! On to building my Knights Hall!

LoriLynne
07-19-13, 03:00 PM
To those people saying that this is not working - you have to be patient. You don't get these badges by doing these things just a few times. You have to do them a lot. For example, I got the explorer's badge when I had expanded to all but something like 3 available squares on the map. I got the chef's badge after making a feast for the baron a whole bunch of times, etc. Everything is what it sounds like from the description, but you have to do a lot of it because it's not supposed to be easy. I only have 3 badges left to get now.

LoriLynne
07-19-13, 03:01 PM
Nice! I can hardly wait until I'm at that point too!

wolfchaser
07-19-13, 07:53 PM
Yes, patience is the key, but this one is achievable without spending gems. Finally got my last badge today (Brewers) and now have the Knights Hall. I wish the same could be said for the Alicorn. I still have only a single wing after six months of questing!!

joylogan
07-19-13, 07:57 PM
Hi, i complete the trial & tribute, but can not create the knight hall, please help me, it say me that i am in the limit of contructions of this type

ghjvcucjb
07-19-13, 08:03 PM
Hi, i complete the trial & tribute, but can not create the knight hall, please help me, it say me that i am in the limit of contructions of this type

If it says you are at your limit then you will have to sell a royal building. Before you do that you may want to do your research and make sure that selling another royal building in exchange for this one is what you want to do. Better to be fully informed than to be disappointed after you've sold something.

wolfchaser
07-19-13, 08:05 PM
The Knight's Hall should be in the market (not inventory) for no cost. Not sure if the limit on walls(99) is effecting you, so you may need to sell one if that is preventing you from placing it. Hope this helps

fwlbdrafter
07-19-13, 08:36 PM
Sell a tower, I has some in storage and placed them out and sold them. Was able to place knights hall then

hopesdragons
07-19-13, 08:46 PM
I'm still waiting on my adventurer badge.. While I'm waiting, I'm getting all of my requirements together to upgrade the knights hall to level 5... Only a few more royal blocks & beams to go (all glue, paste, cement & feasts finished)

joylogan
07-19-13, 08:46 PM
You need to sell off one of your royal buildings

which you sold?

joylogan
07-19-13, 09:24 PM
you have to enjoy the journey

Oliver118
07-19-13, 11:03 PM
Take this time to enjoy yourself. By the time you get to T&T, more will be learned from each badge and you'll have less stress over it.

Good thinking! As I'm working on freeing Thurston because I've got him now, at the moment I'm thinking I may start with the Farmer's Badge or the Nurturer's Badge since the crops are dirt cheap to plant and the flowers are free to tend. After that I'll do Brewer's Badge and Chef's Badge and Artisan's Badge while doing Miner's Badge and Trader's Badge and also Explorer's Badge and Adventurer's Badge. I could work on them all at the same time, just have to vary the things I do.

Cesar49
07-20-13, 04:01 AM
Good thinking! As I'm working on freeing Thurston because I've got him now, at the moment I'm thinking I may start with the Farmer's Badge or the Nurturer's Badge since the crops are dirt cheap to plant and the flowers are free to tend. After that I'll do Brewer's Badge and Chef's Badge and Artisan's Badge while doing Miner's Badge and Trader's Badge and also Explorer's Badge and Adventurer's Badge. I could work on them all at the same time, just have to vary the things I do.

You're in danger of over-planning Oliver! As most of us who've completed T&T found, you get the badges at very unexpected moments and some people did far less for a badge than others. My advice to you would be to continue playing as normal, and the badges will come in their own good time!

vednir
07-20-13, 04:57 AM
You should be able to make a sash or necklace for your badges. Maybe that's too scout-like though.

jlee91587
07-20-13, 10:21 PM
I've gotten T&T well over a month ago and have yet to get one freakin badge. It's starting to make me really mad...

wassupbaby
07-21-13, 06:10 AM
after upgrading my knight's hall to lv 5 , now looking back i still wish we had something to show the progress that we've made. without that it was like ''whatever , it comes when it comes'' no thrill for me at all .

AlexanderRex
07-21-13, 06:16 AM
I am working on my last badge and have created so many blocks and wood beams I probably could build the knights hall forms scratch.... Should I be making other items? And for that matter how can I get the alicorn horn?! Have gone around the world twice and nothing? And how about a hint for those books needed from egg quest? :-)

catcrack
07-21-13, 06:44 AM
which you sold?
The ones with the lowest royal points, the towers went first, then others…

minndom
07-21-13, 10:26 AM
I have four badges to go. I still need ton of glues and beams/blocks to go as wll as exchanges and expansions. The rest have come as byproduct of regular activities. So far I have crafted materials pretty much on demand and done rather few expansions. Now I'll put more focus on these. In other games some of the goals have been ****joy and I don't want the same here. I just want to enjoy this game.

gwcastle
07-22-13, 12:14 AM
Finally finished all badges and got the knight hall. You are welcome to visit my place. :) I redesigned my kingdom to accommodate the hall.

shambalaya
07-22-13, 04:46 AM
Is anyone else dissapointed with the knights hall? I've had it for about 10 days and I've only received a few coins and 1(!) sword in all that time...

Gardienn
07-22-13, 06:35 AM
Is anyone else dissapointed with the knights hall? I've had it for about 10 days and I've only received a few coins and 1(!) sword in all that time...

I am not disappointed with it. Just having it in my kingdom is an accomplishment. I view the coins, swords, and armor as bonuses.

lotuskat
07-22-13, 06:54 AM
I am not disappointed with it. Just having it in my kingdom is an accomplishment. I view the coins, swords, and armor as bonuses.

Yup yup, so much better than the Manor or the Chateau. It actually gives you free stuff! The Light Armor is especially cool since crafting it eats up precious silver.

Cesar49
07-22-13, 12:04 PM
I've had swords and armour from mine. Very useful, particularly as I haven't received much from Thurston for ages; he isn't speaking to me after the poem I posted called him beery, and then my second called him useless!

Queenzod
07-22-13, 12:09 PM
I've had swords and armour from mine. Very useful, particularly as I haven't received much from Thurston for ages; he isn't speaking to me after the poem I posted called him beery, and then my second called him useless!

Thurstons not as bright as a glimmerbulb. Maybe you could tell him that "beery" is an archaic term meaning magnificent or something. Lie to him. Works for me. :)

DeeDeeBird70
07-22-13, 02:49 PM
I have only the Artisan badge to go. What, if any, supplies are needed to build or upgrade the Knight's Hall? I've been crafting lots of beams and blocks to no avail. Thought I might as well do ones that are needed.

krumz3
07-22-13, 04:33 PM
I have 9 out 10 also. ID krumz3.

krumz3
07-22-13, 04:43 PM
I do have a question about expanding. I've expanded all I can but at the lower right hand corner there is a structure that says expand here to get your reward but I can't expand there.... Will they update later to allow people to get or what?

Oliver118
07-22-13, 11:07 PM
I do have a question about expanding. I've expanded all I can but at the lower right hand corner there is a structure that says expand here to get your reward but I can't expand there.... Will they update later to allow people to get or what?

Do you mean the gateway?

Cesar49
07-23-13, 07:58 AM
I have only the Artisan badge to go. What, if any, supplies are needed to build or upgrade the Knight's Hall? I've been crafting lots of beams and blocks to no avail. Thought I might as well do ones that are needed.

In terms of blocks and beams, level 1-2 takes three each of royal, level 2-3 takes three each enchanted, level 3-4 takes two each ornate and 4-5 takes four each of ornate blocks and beams. Each upgrade also calls for feasts and different pastes or cement.

DeeDeeBird70
07-23-13, 09:11 AM
In terms of blocks and beams, level 1-2 takes three each of royal, level 2-3 takes three each enchanted, level 3-4 takes two each ornate and 4-5 takes four each of ornate blocks and beams. Each upgrade also calls for feasts and different pastes or cement.

Thank you! I'll just have to keep crafting and be patient. Same for getting parts of Alicorn, just keep questing.

Oliver118
07-23-13, 10:55 PM
Most people have finished T&T by now, but I haven't even started.

minndom
07-24-13, 01:27 AM
Oliver, you most likely have already started it if you have done anything in your kingdom. It's just impossible to say how far you are in each task.

I just got brewer's badge. Three more to go.

arale_norimaki
07-24-13, 09:33 AM
Actually, it is normal Oliver hasn't started T&T because he is still working on dressing Thurston. Thurston is not the brightest guy in my kingdom, but he has lived long enough to know that he shouldn't tell anyone "water this, go harvest that, try crafting 1,000 blocks..." while he still is half naked. I'd have kicked him back into the forest, and I bet many of you would do the same!! So Oliver probably needs to finish his line of quests to even get T&T (not sure if dressing him is enough, maybe you even need to collect from his fort to trigger it).

minndom
07-24-13, 10:08 AM
Oh, I hadn't realized that Oliver still has Thurston not dressed up. My bad.

07-24-13, 11:56 PM
Just got my adventure badge from the valentine one. Never thought it would happen. I'm still trying for the trade, even using my tickets on boxes with fancy parts. Also remaining is wood and stone. Popping out all types of blocks and beams.

Oliver118
07-25-13, 12:08 AM
I vowed to play TL games today. In Castle story I will collect from my Kitchen a Hearty Stew, feed it to Thurston, then forge the Enchanted Blade which shouldn't be too hard-I have Silver, I have Enchanter's Essence-but I don't have Longswords.

petal209
07-27-13, 12:47 AM
I still don't have artisan or farmer, I've played this quest since it started. Any tips on getting my last two badges?

cakeandpie
07-27-13, 08:28 PM
Sorry in advance for asking something I'm sure has been discussed a hundred times already, but I don't have the time to look through two whole threads for the answer. How many glues do I have to make to get the brewer's badge!?! It's the only one I have left, and I've been making glues like crazy! I have much more than I need to upgrade the knight's hall to level 5 when I finally get it. I do not need more glue, and I'm running low on sap because of all the glue I'm making.

07-27-13, 11:49 PM
Sorry in advance for asking something I'm sure has been discussed a hundred times already, but I don't have the time to look through two whole threads for the answer. How many glues do I have to make to get the brewer's badge!?! It's the only one I have left, and I've been making glues like crazy! I have much more than I need to upgrade the knight's hall to level 5 when I finally get it. I do not need more glue, and I'm running low on sap because of all the glue I'm making.

There is no set amount, but it would be best to start from the bottom and work your way up to super glue and architects paste. Most people ive seen have made those or the magic cement. I finally got mines after about 30 pastes. I'm down to my last one too. The wood and stone one. I've used all my wood, put everything that gives more into storage. To see if all the stone objects im about to make will trigger the badge. I'm tired! I just want the goal to go away.

Oliver118
07-28-13, 12:03 AM
I'm busy getting Thurston ready. Note to self-must collect my Enchanted Blade! Then I will tend mushrooms and Royal buildings to attract trolls, because I know I'll need trolls to retrieve Thurston's pants.

homegrown234
07-28-13, 12:24 AM
Can't seem to finish the trial of brewer no matter what I brew.

minndom
07-28-13, 04:56 AM
I feel I'm stuck at Artisan's badge. I have no clue if I still need to craft a ton of beams and blocks. I do know that I have lots of expansions to do for the final badge. I have been lazy in expanding. I have all but these two.

kttyct
07-28-13, 06:23 AM
This may or may not be important, but I noticed when I got the brewers badge, all of my glues totalled 99 (67 simple, 24 super, 3 builders, 2 architects, 3 magic cement). I would guess I had made about 150 glues since the goal started.

minndom
07-28-13, 07:37 AM
I got brewer's badge a couple of days ago and I have less than 30 glues total including the ones I got from exchange and adventures.

homegrown234
07-28-13, 11:43 AM
I'm maxed out on all my glue and inks. Getting low on sap to make paste. Haven't been making cement lately, using all my silver for castle missions to get the burning ember.

freetacos
07-29-13, 12:03 PM
It appears getting the last badge is meant to "drag out for awhile". I too am stuck on my last badge. I have nurturing like crazy but no Thurston message yet saying what a great nurturer I am ! LOL.

Good luck to all and add me (ID=freetacos) if you need another daily player. I know I do !!

wealthyrich
07-31-13, 04:03 AM
got last badge, the farmer's badge, after planting n growing crops.

finally got the knights' hall !

yay ~

freetacos
07-31-13, 08:15 AM
It appears getting the last badge is meant to "drag out for awhile". I too am stuck on my last badge. I have nurturing like crazy but no Thurston message yet saying what a great nurturer I am ! LOL.

Good luck to all and add me (ID=freetacos) if you need another daily player. I know I do !!

Finally got that nurturer's badge 3 days ago. Also hatched the dragon egg same day! Upgraded the Knights' Hall to Level 3 (making spicy feasts now) and did a fresh remodel of my entire kingdom. I guess completing these two quests inspired me...lol. Check out my picture in the 'Show Off Your Kingdom' thread.

Kaenankh
07-31-13, 03:46 PM
i have not been able to get any badges and i've been working at everyone of them--my skip is 100 gems per badge so i'm going to be stuck for a long time i feel. obviously i'm not the only one with this issue. Any suggestions?

gentry5
07-31-13, 08:13 PM
I only need 2 (artisan and brewer). I just continued to play and tend to normal task then after a certain numer of doing stuff Thurston pops up and tells me I have completed that trial it doesn't change the way I play every day.But it is sure nice to be told I am doing something right and get a reward for it. NOW IF I COULD JUST GET THAT DIAMOND FOR MY DRAGON EGG I WOULD REALLY BE HAPPY!

cakeandpie
07-31-13, 09:43 PM
Good grief, I have been making glues all day long since my last post in this thread, (well, as long as I have sap available) and STILL nothing! I am going to be maxed out on simple glues soon. This is ridiculous!!!

minndom
08-01-13, 12:20 AM
I just got Artisan's badge. In my inventory I have 4 basic beams, one fancy and one royal. For blocks I have 4 fancy ones. These also inclide the stuff I received from exchange and adventure this morning. In other words I have consumed pretty much everything I crafted. I have done more building upgrades than would have without the goal.

homegrown234
08-01-13, 06:08 PM
Good grief, I have been making glues all day long since my last post in this thread, (well, as long as I have sap available) and STILL nothing! I am going to be maxed out on simple glues soon. This is ridiculous!!!

Same here. I'm torn between using my sap for glue vs sap for my sweet adventures in hopes of getting that burning ember. Need one badge and one item.

bowlfullofcherries
08-01-13, 08:26 PM
If you continue playing the game as if this goal does not exist without concern for the time it takes I promise that you will complete it anyway. I did.

dragoniakingdom
08-01-13, 09:33 PM
If you continue playing the game as if this goal does not exist without concern for the time it takes I promise that you will complete it anyway. I did.

Yes,I think I will have to put the goal at the back of my mind.

Only 5 of the tasks completed,yet of the ones still needed:

quests - sent out knights almost daily
Artisan - maxed out on all beams now apart from the 2 highest requirement ones
Brewer - also maxed out on all glues apart from the paste's
Exchange - been using this daily also

Sigh!

OlkaDragons
08-04-13, 12:10 AM
This goal appears on high levels? Or after completing certain quests? Which one?

PrincessH06
08-04-13, 12:58 AM
I have gotten all badges exept Explorer and Trader, which I find a little strange. I understood it was the new field that triggered the Explorer badge? I haven't seen other info than that. But it's no rush for me, I haven't done anything perticular to achieve them besides doing my usual routine.

One reason why I don't rush it, is that it's only I who see my badges - in the inventory list. This is something all visitors should be able to see, so I have something to brag about. It could be shown on one side of the screen or something, or an additional button -Tap here to see achievements, e.g. Them it would be fun chasing those last two badges.

Oliver118
08-04-13, 02:15 AM
I'm still getting Thurston dressed. I am now on Hooked. It could still take a while before I start T&T.

appplepeary
08-04-13, 02:35 PM
I have just received all the badges and was sooo excited to get my knights' hall but when I clicked it amongst the list of buildings , the icon you have too many buildings of this type, level up to build more structures of this type???????????

AHHHH HELP!!! I WANT MY KNIGHTS' HALL.

doublescream
08-04-13, 02:50 PM
I have just received all the badges and was sooo excited to get my knights' hall but when I clicked it amongst the list of buildings , the icon you have too many buildings of this type, level up to build more structures of this type???????????

AHHHH HELP!!! I WANT MY KNIGHTS' HALL.

You'll probably have to sell a royal building (putting in storage is not enough)

bowlfullofcherries
08-04-13, 05:39 PM
Get rid of a wall.

maymeeeow
08-07-13, 04:57 AM
Aaargh I've had every badge minus the Traders badge for a veeery long time now, and I keep making trades but I just won't get it! I waw probably too optimistic and already made space for the Knight's hall :D

stuffedmounts
08-07-13, 01:39 PM
I hear you maymeeeow.. I need that adhesive arts badge. :\

bsohn
08-07-13, 02:50 PM
Yes,I think I will have to put the goal at the back of my mind.

Only 5 of the tasks completed,yet of the ones still needed:

quests - sent out knights almost daily
Artisan - maxed out on all beams now apart from the 2 highest requirement ones
Brewer - also maxed out on all glues apart from the paste's
Exchange - been using this daily also

Sigh!

Quests - I belive you have to do the higher level quests like the desert sands or the one that requires luminescence the basic searcing the archives wont tally toward the goal.

Artisan - You need to make Ornate and Enchanted items it does not appear that the lower items really tally toward this goal.

Brewer - The Pastes seem to be the Key, Architects, Magic, and Building

Exchange - Never quite pinpointed what triggered it for me but I assume you should do all of the trades at least once including the trade ticketed options Royal Building, Ornate Building, and then the 5 Gem Golden Trade. I did all at least once and think I finally got it on an expansion Certificate.

I have all but the Expansion which I assume will come with the final available expansion (We Will see)

stuffedmounts
08-07-13, 06:48 PM
Artisan - You need to make Ornate and Enchanted items it does not appear that the lower items really tally toward this goal.
I got the badge without making any ornate or enchanted items.

Exchange - Never quite pinpointed what triggered it for me but I assume you should do all of the trades at least once including the trade ticketed options Royal Building, Ornate Building, and then the 5 Gem Golden Trade. I did all at least once and think I finally got it on an expansion Certificate.
I got it and all I did was the food, energy, and the one with the stone blocks, wood beams, etc.

I think it's a matter of chance and best I can tell is that certain items seem to give a greater chance of getting the badges. That's the only explanation I've come up with for the randomness.

vchanhs
08-07-13, 07:14 PM
Get rid of a wall.

Wall limit is 99. Royal building limit is 26. Knights hall is a royal building not wall so a royal building must be sold.

Btw, this goal is not random. It just that we don't know the numbers and the numbers are large. But for those that need lower numbers, we do have an idea.

Adventure - 45 adventures
Explorer - 40 plots
Chef - 50 feasts (only feast is counted)

All numbers start counting AFTER you get the goal.

HNO3
08-07-13, 07:41 PM
I got the badge without making any ornate or enchanted items.

I got it and all I did was the food, energy, and the one with the stone blocks, wood beams, etc.

I think it's a matter of chance and best I can tell is that certain items seem to give a greater chance of getting the badges. That's the only explanation I've come up with for the randomness.

Same here -I got all the badges with mostly low level stuff. I got the adventure one right on schedule with doing the simple feast one probably half the time.

stuffedmounts
08-07-13, 09:37 PM
Btw, this goal is not random. It just that we don't know the numbers and the numbers are large. But for those that need lower numbers, we do have an idea.

Adventure - 45 adventures
Explorer - 40 plots
Chef - 50 feasts (only feast is counted)

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Keep in mind, some people have gotten badges with far less effort and in far less time (without speeding up the wait time) than others who're actively trying to get them. If it's a simple matter of do X, Y number of times, then you wouldn't have all the randomness. At least for most of them. The explorer badge I can understand but for example I got the chef badge and did nowhere near 50 feasts. I'm doubtful I even did half that many before I got the badge.

cad33
08-12-13, 12:17 PM

Explorer - 40 plots

I am currently at 40, thinking I'd finally get explorer and finish the quest but alas, this is not the case for me. Perhaps 41? 42? But I just counted out and it's not 40 for me.

guhfdrghjj
08-12-13, 04:16 PM
got my 8th badge- brewer yesterday... non-stop 2 potion shops & tinker used up all the saps & even making some inks!

does ink work for brewer?

vchanhs
08-12-13, 04:59 PM
I am currently at 40, thinking I'd finally get explorer and finish the quest but alas, this is not the case for me. Perhaps 41? 42? But I just counted out and it's not 40 for me.

Try getting one more and post back. Thanks.

I believe ink is not counted for brewer.

JayUK69
08-12-13, 04:59 PM
does ink work for brewer?

I never made any inks, just glues to get the brewer badge.

cad33
08-14-13, 06:20 PM

Explorer - 40 plots

I am currently at 41, thinking I'd finally get explorer and finish the quest but alas, this is not the case for me. Perhaps 42?

raycholio
08-14-13, 07:16 PM
I am currently at 41, thinking I'd finally get explorer and finish the quest but alas, this is not the case for me. Perhaps 42?

Have you gotten the latest expansion plot? It's in the very top-left corner.

cad33
08-14-13, 07:16 PM
As far as I can tell, I have 14 slots I have not yet expanded into. I don't think there are any more; and I cannot seem to find the graphic (that I once found on these forums) that listed the costs of all the slots to verify this.

cad33
08-14-13, 07:19 PM
Have you gotten the latest expansion plot? It's in the very top-left corner.

I've gotten to the Roost (Even have a dragon egg). I see nothing NW or NE of the roost. If you can tell me what the requirements are, I can tell you if it is one of the ones I have remaining.

raycholio
08-14-13, 08:26 PM
I've gotten to the Roost (Even have a dragon egg). I see nothing NW or NE of the roost. If you can tell me what the requirements are, I can tell you if it is one of the ones I have remaining.

Okay, so if this image uploads... The spot I'm talking about is the farthest left you can get, on the top row. You see the castle and the row of watchtowers? Go to the left of the castle, the very first two watchtowers in that line. Hopefully that makes sense. There are no other available expansions above those. That's as far north as you can get, and as far west as you can get.

It was intro used with the trials and tribute goal. You can see it on page 1 of the first thread:

raycholio
08-14-13, 08:27 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52265-Trials-and-Tribute-Update-5-23-13

Here

cad33
08-15-13, 12:09 AM
Huh, How did I miss that?! Thank you!
Well, I'll need to save up 100k more than I currently have so it'll take a day or so. I'd been working my way through the lower cost expansions first. Went through quiet a few before frustration kicked in and I started posting.

FWIW I'd have called that as far west as you can get because I think the Roost is as North as you can get.

Oliver118
08-15-13, 12:44 AM
There's an expansion further North than the Tablet which takes 165,000 coins (probably as far NE as you can go)

jtm101
08-15-13, 06:10 AM
I havent got these Goals yet in my 2nd Kingdom. Does anyone know what starts these goals in the first place. Do i need a certain level (only on 21) or does it come after the Thurston/Troll goals?

maz3girl
08-16-13, 11:43 AM
I'm down to just needing the brewer's badge, the only one I've been missing for a little while. I just realized this morning that I can build a second potion shop (facepalm!). But I guess all that really means is I'll run out of sap even quicker....

OMG, I could have sworn I tried to make a second potion shop so many times and it never worked! I read your reply and tried again, and poof, second potion shop!

I have 4 more badges to get (adventurer, brewer, chef, and farmer, even though I plant and harvest all 42 of my garden plots daily, if not more often)

jtm101
08-18-13, 01:29 AM
I havent got these Goals yet in my 2nd Kingdom. Does anyone know what starts these goals in the first place. Do i need a certain level (only on 21) or does it come after the Thurston/Troll goals?

I'm going to answer my own question here, and hope it helps someone down the line.

To unluck the T&T goals you need to dress Thurston in his armour. i.e. complete the 'Thurston Gets Dressed' goal. You dont need to complete the Troll/Troll King goals to activate the T&T goals.

christabelart
08-18-13, 04:27 PM
Query re: Explorer's Badge

I have completed all expansions but have not received the Explorer's Badge.
Is there an additional task to complete to get this badge?

Further info:
I've completed all other badges with no problem.

kooky panda
08-18-13, 05:28 PM
Query re: Explorer's Badge

I have completed all expansions but have not received the Explorer's Badge.
Is there an additional task to complete to get this badge?

Further info:
I've completed all other badges with no problem.
Are you sure you have done all the expansions? You may not see the arrows anymore. Check under the market -expand button.

christabelart
08-18-13, 06:04 PM
Are you sure you have done all the expansions? You may not see the arrows anymore. Check under the market -expand button.

Yes, all expansions are done. I am unable to expand further into the Glimmer Wood according to the message.

✨Additional info:
I have un-installed and re-installed the Castle Story app - the Explorer Badge still shows as not completed, with the offer to 'skip' for 100 gems.

kooky panda
08-18-13, 06:48 PM
Yes, all expansions are done. I am unable to expand further into the Glimmer Wood according to the message.

✨Additional info:
I have un-installed and re-installed the Castle Story app - the Explorer Badge still shows as not completed, with the offer to 'skip' for 100 gems.

Send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game. My goal did complete when I did my last expansion.

christabelart
08-19-13, 04:48 AM
Send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game. My goal did complete when I did my last expansion.

Thanks. I've emailed TL Support as you suggested����

minndom
08-19-13, 05:35 AM
Still more expansions for me remaining.

dragoniakingdom
08-24-13, 01:44 AM
Still stuck on Traders - it's the last one needed,seem to be going nowhere with it.

Makes self a patience potion.:p

dragoniakingdom
08-24-13, 09:32 PM
Still stuck on Traders - it's the last one needed,seem to be going nowhere with it.

Finished it today :)..........anyone want some free patience potions?:p

bowlfullofcherries
08-24-13, 10:15 PM
Congratulations, dragonia!

Oliver118
08-25-13, 12:42 AM
I've still got no T&T *sigh*

ipaddolo
08-25-13, 02:41 AM
i still miss 4 (four) badges: brewer, chef, artisan and farmer... i have no clue what im doing wrong

PrincessH06
08-25-13, 11:58 AM
I finished mine this week, needed expantions... I think I was up to 31 areas when I got the last badge.

Oliver118
08-27-13, 12:13 AM
Still no Thurston free:p

Now I need a *bad word* helmet for Thurston! Ponds, ponds, have mercy on ME!

pipsqueak203
08-29-13, 04:57 AM
Have been crafting all sorts of blocks and beams for weeks and weeks now. All other badges done but just need the artisan and it won't come!! I never though I'd have this many royal, enchanted and ornate blocks just lying around.
Grrrrr!

helcariad
08-29-13, 05:57 AM
I play daily and still need to get the Artisan, Brewer and the Trader badges! Think I'll just potter along as I do everyday as I'm still waiting to complete the Alicorn and have been playing since the game was released- seems like I'm destined to be on Level 30 forever!

KadeeDid
09-02-13, 10:10 AM
I just have the trader one left too. I was just playing and ignoring these quests but managed to get the brewing one today. Haven't done the expansion trading or any of the lower ones yet. Recommendations? I still have some non expansion permit expanding to do.

KadeeDid
09-02-13, 11:13 AM
Just got the last badge now!

I just have the trader one left too. I was just playing and ignoring these quests but managed to get the brewing one today. Haven't done the expansion trading or any of the lower ones yet. Recommendations? I still have some non expansion permit expanding to do.

bowlfullofcherries
09-02-13, 11:34 PM
Congrats, KadeeDid! Your name has me wishing for some katydids!

dreameden
09-05-13, 06:04 AM
I have been waiting and waiting for complete the artisan trial! I've maxed out stone blocks and wooden beams. Is anyone has got any other tips that would be great thank you!

freetacos
09-05-13, 06:44 AM
That was my last one too and I thought it would never complete. Just more patience and persistent playing. ;)

mikado86
09-05-13, 09:22 AM
You just need to keep crafting junk, as far I remember artisan one doesnt matter, as long its in the correct building, if you are maxed in regulars, just turn them into fancy?

kooky panda
09-05-13, 09:29 AM
This was my last one too! I just kept making stones and wood. Finally I got this one!

pinocchiossss
09-06-13, 04:48 AM
Me too me too !! Only artisan left!! Any tips ? Do I need to craft more ornate one ?

dreameden
09-06-13, 11:34 AM
What do you mean the right building?

mikado86
09-06-13, 12:10 PM
Workshop obviously, you are not going to get the artisan badge if you craft potions or food.

maz3girl
09-07-13, 01:24 PM
Adventurer is my last one but since I'm still on the hunt for my last Alicorn part and have been going on adventures every day, it shouldn't take much longer.

bryncalyn
09-08-13, 11:13 AM
WOOHOO!!! Finally figured this out.

YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THURSTON TO CONGRATULATE YOU. THERE IS A SECRET TALLY. THERE IS NO WAY TO SEE HOW YOU ARE PROGRESSING, ETC. This is just a quest for you to keep "plugging away" and building the kingdom. Then suddenly out of the blue Thurston appears, congratulates you, and gives you a badge. Kinda neat. Wish that this was explained in the beginning of the post but it wasn't. Just a scavenger hunt with murky waters and all questions pointed to this post. So .... if you have the same question I did (how do you get the badge quest started??) the answer is you just have to wait on Thurston to finish crying in his beer and to give you badges for work that you are doing. He has a secret clipboard, we just can't see it.

whosoliver
09-09-13, 02:11 PM
any information on the farming one? any specific crops that trigger it?

mikado86
09-09-13, 02:45 PM
any information on the farming one? any specific crops that trigger it?

Probably any crop will trigger it, but if you want to go the safe route go strawberry, someone said he got it from collecting that

whosoliver
09-09-13, 02:54 PM
thanks

dapplefur
09-11-13, 12:11 AM
my first badge was nurturer and i got my second badge - slayer yesterday.

Oliver118
09-15-13, 10:59 PM
I just started T&T yesterday. I have started collecting from plants again to get nurturers badge and that has triggered many Skunkupines which I hope will help me with Slayer. I am also trying to craft Hearty Feast to help with the Chef's Badge, and I will start crafting Longswords and Beams and Blocks to help me with Artisan. (well, Longswords will help me with Adventurer) I will start planting and harvesting for Farmers, I will start with Strawberries so I will be able to do Fruit Trade for Traders Badge

Oliver118
09-17-13, 10:47 PM
By the way, if anyone says that Skunks have gone extinct, you're not collecting enough from flowers.

Oliver118
09-17-13, 10:49 PM
I have been waiting and waiting for complete the artisan trial! I've maxed out stone blocks and wooden beams. Is anyone has got any other tips that would be great thank you!

Maybe forge items work too?

pinocchiossss
09-22-13, 10:44 PM
Yeah yeah~. Got my last one the artisan finally !! Wahahaha

BriarAvenue
09-24-13, 12:01 AM
Got my last explorer's badge finally. That's tough. I started the challenge June 10th, got the 9th badge in July, all about in 1 to 3 weeks interval. Then keep expanding without any result. I think it might be tied with the number of self made wisps. I got lots of wisp gifted by neighbors. May be that's why it took me so long.

maz3girl
09-24-13, 09:01 AM
ok so finally after all these months, I got my last badge. Yay! Adventurer was the last one that I needed. :)

minndom
09-24-13, 09:24 AM
BriarAvenue, where was your expansion when you got the badge? I got mine in the lower left corner close to place where magic garden was after quite a few expansions but still having some plots left.

BriarAvenue
09-24-13, 11:11 AM
I thought that corner should do it, but no. Magic garden?
I thought it's on the upper ones beside the fort though.
Yes, I didn't expand much. If it weren't the badge challenge, I probably just expand where there're rewards.

2Jayes
09-29-13, 03:46 PM
I'm having a tough time figuring out the explorers badge. Are there and confirmed parameters for it? I've expanded quite a bit

dapplefur
10-04-13, 01:11 PM
Got my third badge - miners yesterday and my fourth - brewers today.

tinkiie
10-05-13, 05:26 AM
i think the gems difference is due to player purchasing gems (did they or did they never bought any gems at all). Those who purchase gems b4 are given lower gems limit to entice them to buy the gems. wherelse those that have never purchase before are given a higher limits, since they probably wont purchase it anyway.
The only time i bought the gems is when i started, with the $1.28 for a beginner pack. lol. cheapskate. :D

bububello
10-06-13, 02:17 AM
Am I the ONLY person in the world without the Artisan Badge? I am laughing about this - I just cannot believe I can't get this thing!! I am going to be maxed out on every block type soon, and halfway there with beams. Hilarious - Aaaggghhhh!!

I still miss Only this badge. dont know what can i do! Please help me....

Revi4
10-07-13, 05:36 PM
If you're maxed out on regular blocks and beams i'd suggest maybe crafting wells. That way you get 2 free spaces for regular beams and 6 for blocks, so that's 8 for 15 minutes each, which is a lot faster than waiting for hours for the more complicated ones.

I am stuck with the farmer one it seems like forever. Does anyone know if there's something specific that should work better?

bububello
10-08-13, 01:48 PM
Got finally artisan. Crafting regular blocks and beams untill 99 of them. I used to have all kind of vegetables Max limits so i dont know what worked For me sorry!

ghjvcucjb
10-08-13, 02:52 PM
If you're maxed out on regular blocks and beams i'd suggest maybe crafting wells. That way you get 2 free spaces for regular beams and 6 for blocks, so that's 8 for 15 minutes each, which is a lot faster than waiting for hours for the more complicated ones.

I am stuck with the farmer one it seems like forever. Does anyone know if there's something specific that should work better?

No, there is no one crop that works better than another. That rumor started because within the first couple of days of T & T starting ONE person got it by harvesting a few strawberries. Numerous posters here then went and planted and harvested hundreds of strawberries, constantly maxing out and starting over and no badge. Its just a numbers game. You just have to harvest hundreds upon hundreds of crops until you hit the magic number. I cant remember how many, theres several posts somewhere on here, that gives the number that seemed to work for many people. My recollection was maybe 500? But dont quote me as its been 6 months since i finished T & T and the numbers are all a blur.

Regarding that first player to get farmer's with a few strawberries in the first few days. My opinion is that it was a glitch. There's always a small glitch when new goals are released and i think that this was one of them, where some players' systems registered their progress from the start of their game and not from the start of the goal. Just my opinion but after that, i don't believe anyone else got it so easily. Just keep plugging along, it'll happen at the moment you decide to give up!

Revi4
10-08-13, 04:06 PM
Alright, thanks! Definitely not gonna give up.. It's weird though because i'm sure i've harvested way way more than 500 times.. especially considering the fact that i'm maxed out on all crops and always use some of them just to get maxed out over and over again.
Hopefully it's gonna be one of those rants you get the badge right after ;)

ghjvcucjb
10-08-13, 04:51 PM
Alright, thanks! Definitely not gonna give up.. It's weird though because i'm sure i've harvested way way more than 500 times.. especially considering the fact that i'm maxed out on all crops and always use some of them just to get maxed out over and over again.
Hopefully it's gonna be one of those rants you get the badge right after ;)

I found the posts I was speaking about and my memory was way off. The estimate number was closer to...wait for it....2000! I forgot what a pain that was. If you go to pages 15, 16 and especially page 17 post # 162 by vchanhs, you'll get a better picture of the numbers. Right around those pages was when a good many of us, who started together, were finishing the T &T goals.

ghjvcucjb
10-08-13, 04:54 PM
Oh and just for FYI purposes page 20 post# 200 is where I note that it took me 44 adventures to get adv badge..

Revi4
10-09-13, 02:55 AM
Well, I never keep track of my numbers so I have no clue if i've passed the 2000 mark or if i'm close. At least I know i'm getting closer every day. Thankfully the adventurer is not a problem anymore since I got it one day while I wasn't even expecting it.
Only got farmer and explorer left. I'm leaving the explorer for last since there's only so many expansions so it can't take forever.. But the farmer is the one that really gets me.
Thank you for all the info,
Appreciate it!

wswau
10-14-13, 12:02 AM
My rough estimate

Adventure 40
Explorer 40
Chef 50
Brewer 150
Farmer 2000
Artisan 800
Slayer 200
Nurturer 1000
Miner 200
Trader 80

My personal experience with T&T
Adventure 40 ------ not sure since I havent got it yet
Explorer 40 -------- not sure since I havent got it yet
Chef 50 ----------- something like that
Brewer 150 -------- something like that
Farmer 2000 ------- roughly 1000 for me (I farmed heavily in two days n got the badge)
Artisan 800 -------- around 300 for me (self-doubting)
Slayer 200 --------- around 80 - 100 for me
Nurturer 1000 ------ 500+- This is my very first badge after receiving T&T
Miner 200 --------- something like that
Trader 80 --------- something like that

Revi4
10-14-13, 07:20 AM
Wow, two days? lucky! been trying for months and especially lately very heavily and still no luck.
I can't believe that out of all farmer ended up being such a pain. I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with my game.
Does anyone know if it still counts if I harvest crops that i'm maxed out on?

Revi4
10-14-13, 10:36 AM
FINALLY got the farmer badge! :) thought it would never happen.
Now only explorer left.

BriarAvenue
10-14-13, 02:50 PM
FINALLY got the farmer badge! :) thought it would never happen.
Now only explorer left.
How many lots you still have to expand?
I got mine, also last one, after finishing the third last one before TL made the last 2 rounds of addition. Fyi

Revi4
10-15-13, 08:00 AM
I still have quite a lot actually. I think maybe 17, unless I miss something and there's more...
I'm also out of wisp lanterns so I know it's gonna take awhile, but at least there's a max number so it's comforting to know that it must be 1 out of 17.

MusicMeow6
11-08-13, 03:19 PM
Has anyone received the Explorer's Badge without having to purchase every expansion? I have all the other badges so my main focus is getting the Explorer's Badge and I've been expanding and expanding but it's starting to feel hopeless.

Castloninian
11-08-13, 03:42 PM
Has anyone received the Explorer's Badge without having to purchase every expansion? I have all the other badges so my main focus is getting the Explorer's Badge and I've been expanding and expanding but it's starting to feel hopeless.

It's also my last badge. Still have 16 squares to expand but I imagine you don't need to do all as some have been added recently. I would love to know how many more I need to do.

outhouse01
11-08-13, 03:55 PM
It's also my last badge. Still have 16 squares to expand but I imagine you don't need to do all as some have been added recently. I would love to know how many more I need to do.

I received my last badge - Explorer - about 2 days ago. Knights Hall is now in the house. I now have 10 expansions left to do. Cheers.

Castloninian
11-09-13, 12:17 AM
I received my last badge - Explorer - about 2 days ago. Knights Hall is now in the house. I now have 10 expansions left to do. Cheers.

Ah thanks. So that would mean another 6 expansion for me before I get my badge. With money and lanterns in short supply it will take a while but 6 is so much more doable than 16.

Castloninian
11-10-13, 06:30 AM
Ah thanks. So that would mean another 6 expansion for me before I get my badge. With money and lanterns in short supply it will take a while but 6 is so much more doable than 16.

Just did another expansion and got my explorer's badge. Still have 16 squares to expand to so wasn't expecting that!

outhouse01
11-10-13, 04:10 PM
Just did another expansion and got my explorer's badge. Still have 16 squares to expand to so wasn't expecting that!

Congratulations. Cheers.

echo1996
11-12-13, 09:05 PM

Wow, lucky you! I only have 14 left, but no badge yet.

Castloninian
11-12-13, 11:54 PM
Wow, lucky you! I only have 14 left, but no badge yet.

Thanks. I imagine though that there probably is the set, same number everyone has to do, but of course we've made different choices about which ones. Some plots opened up new expansions behind it, which perhaps I went for, and you went for edges where there wasn't more to expand? Just wondering, because I don't think these trial badges were random.

mistleomi
12-07-13, 09:43 AM
Does anyone know if the Holiday Feast from the latest update counts for the Chef's badge? We've got to do around 20 this week for the Kingdom Inn, so would be nice to add them to the badge score.

meme1098
12-07-13, 01:05 PM
Since that adventure was available when the T&T goals came out, I would think it wasn't coded into the goal.

meme1098
12-07-13, 01:06 PM
Oops! Meant since it wasn't available.

kismet671
12-17-13, 10:26 PM
Explorer's Badge: I expanded all the basic expansions. We just got the new ones, thankfully. I've had this quest for a long time & have been level 30 for a few months now. Is there a glitch? I've expanded at least 10 times (kingdom is huge). How can I get that badge? I do NOT want to waste 100 gems to get 10 for one badge as I have all the others. Help!!!

zoom9909
01-21-14, 09:43 AM
I got my Explorer's badge recently - and I still have 12 expansions left

Blanche_Lady
02-19-14, 06:10 AM
is anyone still on this quest? i have been for a long time (more than 4 minths) missing only the artisans Badge.
maybe it will never come...

twinklingstarz
03-05-14, 09:56 PM
is anyone still on this quest? i have been for a long time (more than 4 minths) missing only the artisans Badge.
maybe it will never come...

I'm still working on the Artisans badge also. I'm on level 47(I think?) and I still have not earned that one. I have been trying all sorts of stones and beams, so far no badge. I hope there isn't a glitch. I feel the same as you, maybe it will never come.

Jestmint
03-09-14, 02:36 AM
You're not alone on this! I've been playing for well over a year, and have been waiting on my Explorer badge for at least a year. Super frustrating considering my kingdom is enormous and these new expansions take forever to craft wisp lanterns for. I just look at the expansions and work my way up by lowest lanterns required first. Just in case it is judged by the more basic expansions.

pixieblob
04-04-14, 03:29 PM
I've finally got my last badge (Explorer) and have placed the Knight's Hall

For those still working on this I've had to do 36 expansions in total from the start of the game.

bogusiawieder
04-06-14, 02:12 AM

this is what I got so far
Sorry for bad graphics

Brewer
Chef
Artisan
Farmer
Nurturer
Miner
Trader
Slayer

Bert0lo
05-29-14, 04:21 PM
I just got the Explorer Badge after expanding to the 29th field (29 expansion without the 10 center fields of "starting point").

Within the 29 fields I expanded to the upper left field for 1800RP, 11 Wisp Laterns and 145000 coins, which is directly next to location of magic garden.
But this field was not number 29. I did that specific field already as number ~25.

aussiejules
07-12-14, 08:30 PM
hiya i was wondering if anyone can help me complete these trials...were to i go or what do i do???

trial of the adventure?
trial of the chef?
trial of the trader?

there my only 3 left

meme1098
07-12-14, 08:34 PM
See the first several posts of this thread...Maguar lists all trials and how to accomplish them.

These are very long term goals that take many, many actions to complete.

maguar
07-12-14, 08:35 PM
hiya i was wondering if anyone can help me complete these trials...were to i go or what do i do???

trial of the adventure?
trial of the chef?
trial of the trader?

there my only 3 left

Go on adventures - when you bit an unknown number you'll get the badge
Do lots of trades in the Exchange - when you hit the unknown number you'll get the badge
Cook lots of feasts - once again when you get the magic number you'll get the badge

So essentially as long as you're playing the game and doing these things you'll get the badges at some stage

Lipand5kids
12-09-14, 06:21 PM
Wow am I late, I'm. Just starting it now, lol.

Shezzowickked
01-26-15, 05:52 PM
Oh my! I dont get all these :( the answers are not specific

SpiritWind00
01-26-15, 06:52 PM
Oh my! I dont get all these :( the answers are not specific

Trials and tribute goals will complete themselves when you've satisfied a random number of actions. Eg, adventure badge, you have to do lots of adventures. Try not to concentrate on them, let them just finish by normal play. The exact numbers for each badge isn't known. We just know it's lots! Sorry we can't be more specific, there just isn't a specific answer. :)

Shezzowickked
01-27-15, 04:50 PM
Trials and tribute goals will complete themselves when you've satisfied a random number of actions. Eg, adventure badge, you have to do lots of adventures. Try not to concentrate on them, let them just finish by normal play. The exact numbers for each badge isn't known. We just know it's lots! Sorry we can't be more specific, there just isn't a specific answer. :)

I see. Lol. Thanks for clarifying. I love castle story!!

OnlyOneRamoth
07-16-15, 08:45 AM
Can you please confirm that when you say ALL adventures count that you mean all adventures from both the Keep amd the Barracks. I await your answer because I have done a very very large number of adventures....and yet no badge. The others except for Explorer were complete weeks ago. TY!

OnlyOneRamoth
07-16-15, 08:46 AM
And I will not be doing any Barracks adventures until I am sure. I am in great need now of the Knights Hall.

zyfazix
01-23-16, 01:32 PM
Just got my final badge (explorer). Including the starting plots I now have a total of 42 open

fatimaswary
03-01-16, 01:36 AM
On T&T : if your skip is 100 gems ONLY then try this.
I started this note on 2/29/2016 and earned my nuturer's badge on 3/1/2016.

Collected from All Animals= 19times
Chopping= 27 times
Fruit tree= 0time
Plants=0time
watering plants=22

19+27+22=68 activities total in this badge.
My goal was to try to reach 1000 as someone said earlier but I only made it to 68 from having 100 gems skipping.
I'm still working on my others. When I get them I will also post them here. Remember this might ONLY WORK FOR YOU if you have 100 gems to skip it. Any questions ask me. My castle story id is Fatimaswary

fatimaswary
03-09-16, 10:05 PM
I started this note on 2/29/2016 and earned my nuturer's badge on 3/1/2016.

Collected from All Animals= 19times
Chopping= 27 times
Fruit tree= 0time
Plants=0time
watering plants=22

19+27+22=68 activities total in this badge.
My goal was to try to reach 1000 as someone said earlier but I only made it to 68 from having 100 gems skipping.

I started this note on 2/29/2016 and earned my slayer's badge on 3/9/2016.

Tiger= 25 times
Troll=20 times
Skunkupine=25 times

25+20+25=70 activities total in this badge.
My goal was to try to reach 200 as someone said earlier but I only made it to 70 from having 100 gems skipping.

Sparkling mine= 100 times
Deep mine = 20 times

100+20=120 activities total in this badge.
My goal was to try to reach 200 as someone said earlier but I only made it to 120 from having 100 gems skipping.

I'm still working on my others. When I get them I will also post them here. Any questions ask me. My castle story id is Fatimaswary

ladyknightkeladry
06-08-16, 04:33 PM
For me, the number for Trader's Badge was exactly 150 trades. I kept track using the number of Trade tickets I had. I'd used 99 on the Tinker Camp and got the Trader's Badge when I reached 51 again.

For the Explorer's Badge, I counted the number of open spaces and I got it when I had 51 spaces unlocked (this includes the number you start with at the beginning of the game)

TeikaEmberstorm
07-19-20, 06:54 PM
Congratulations to the players who've completed this. :)

Thank you for the info on this quest. I'm at 42 expansions opened. 51 sounds like a logical number.

For others who are late to the quest like me.....

I'm level 34
I've completed:
Nurturers
Slayers
Miners
Artisans
Brewers
Traders

I have wondered if making any higher items made them count more than smaller but I'm thinking it's do X amount of whichever.

Artisans - I completed this on a wooden beam and the message said I'd made enough...so I figure it's item count. Most items were smaller.
Brewers - The biggest items I made were one magic cement, 2 to 4 builders and architect paste. I've made a lot of simple and super glues.
Miners - I have levels 1 and 3 sparkling mine and level 1 deep mine.
Traders - I did zero exchanges for building supplies. I did not trade for expansion permits. I traded a lot of eggs/dairy, some meat, some 1st tier fruit, small amount trapper, naga, troll, Belladonna, jeweler.

I've just basically opened them up as I've played. Good luck.:love-struck: