PDA

View Full Version : preppy student

lik2tease1
06-20-13, 01:37 AM
Am I the only one that notice that the preppy vest isn't available for purchase in my closet but the skirt shoes and bag are?

Ic3e
06-20-13, 01:47 AM
The Sweater Vest, I believe, was an LTO or a free gift with every gem purchase.

CuteTali
06-20-13, 05:35 PM
I was looking to buy that too a few weeks ago, went through the list several time on different devices thinking maybe it was a bug, but it's just not there, even thuogh the rest of the pieces from this catalogue are for sale at the closet.

dalula
06-20-13, 10:34 PM
The sweater vest was a free gift with gem purchase the week the catalog came out, and it was sold as an LTO during the November of 2011.

CuteTali
06-20-13, 10:40 PM
The sweater vest was a free gift with gem purchase the week the catalog came out, and it was sold as an LTO during the November of 2011.

That's good to know, thank you dalula. I've never heard of free gift with gem purchase before, does it happen often? Is it an android of an ios perk?

kooky panda
06-21-13, 06:41 AM
That's good to know, thank you dalula. I've never heard of free gift with gem purchase before, does it happen often? Is it an android of an ios perk?

These type of offers have not be in the games for a while.

dalula
06-22-13, 06:50 PM

You're welcome. TL has not released a free gift with gem purchase since the Halloween of 2011.

CuteTali
06-22-13, 09:24 PM
These type of offers have not be in the games for a while.

You're welcome. TL has not released a free gift with gem purchase since the Halloween of 2011.

Thank you both.