PDA

View Full Version : Should I tip when restaurant is closed?

Unregistered
12-28-10, 10:03 PM
When I tip, many restaurants are closed. Should I tip? Thanks. I am a new player.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 10:06 PM
When I tip, many restaurants are closed. Should I tip? Thanks. I am a new player.

It doesn't matter. Nothing matters in these games. Tip, don't tip ... the game is still the same. Tap tap. Cook cook. Collect collect. Buy some things. Snore. Wake up. Tap tap. Cook cook ......

Unregistered
12-28-10, 10:17 PM
Yes, you can still tip. People close their restaurants for various reasons, maybe because they don't have food ready, or because they wont be able to get to the game for a while. Suggestion for tipping, leave a message on their wall. It doesn't have to be a lot, just something like "tipped you". I would also suggest if your requesting them to be neighbors, be nice about it. I get people who just put "add this id", and don't even tip or anything. Hope this helps!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 10:22 PM
I don't think this game is for those suffering existential angst.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 10:53 PM
Of course you can tip when closed-any open table, anytime! I agree that it's nice to leave a lil' note on the wall. As a side comment, I just delete the "add me" requests from anyone who is not interested or attentive enough to the game to leave a brief greeting :)

Unregistered
12-29-10, 09:44 AM
Of course you can tip when closed-any open table, anytime! I agree that it's nice to leave a lil' note on the wall. As a side comment, I just delete the "add me" requests from anyone who is not interested or attentive enough to the game to leave a brief greeting :)

Guess what? Every time I go to post on someone's wall that I have tipped them, the game crashes. So I don't post on walls anymore unless I want frustration. Please be happy that you have received a tip in the first place without your required greeting.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 10:35 AM
But I think the game was also designed to let us know who tipped/visited so we can return the favor. The news feed showing tips disappears very fast. Guess what. The new player was asking for advice on how to play the game, not to hear you complain.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 06:00 PM
Immediately complaining, so rude to new player! "You should be glad you got a tip?" Glad you're not my neighbor! You negative people are such whiiiiiiinnnerrrrrs!