PDA

View Full Version : Need your opinions - lemon tree, apple tree

vchanhs
06-19-13, 05:06 PM
I have 1 apple tree, 2 orange trees and 1 lemon tree. I am wondering should I waste my gem to buy one more lemon tree and apple tree to keep up with orange production or should I just collect less from orange tree. Any opinions?

Frosty_Wench
06-19-13, 05:24 PM
If you have the gems and 2 wizard schools I think it's worth it. I have 2 of each and 3 lemon trees and I love it. I'm trying to get a 3rd apple and and orange. With 3 of each I could collect enough fruit to do a trade every night.

hmgdanielson
06-19-13, 05:31 PM
I would because I like using the Exchange to get more gems. When I bought my first apple and orange tree, it was because I had two lemon trees from adventuring. After a few months, I decided to spend more gems on a second apple and orange tree, and I'm glad I did - between "baking" to get gems, and trading in gold items (greater chance of golden apple!), I've used the exchange to get about 25 gems in the last couple of weeks. It's not a ton, but it's free. ;)

jimboser
06-19-13, 06:03 PM
If you've got all three, just store the excess production, make more orange cobbler and store that up, etc. There's a chance that you might pick up more trees through adventures. Save your gems for something that you won't get through gameplay.

Lilipipi
06-19-13, 08:00 PM
You get trees from adventures too. I agree with jimboser about storing excess.