PDA

View Full Version : Need more info on appliances & other "design" items!!!

fabazoo
06-19-13, 03:01 PM
Where/Is there somewhere that lists the particulars regarding the different "Appliances" (i.e. Stoves,Grills,Sushi displays)? I notice there are several different types Stoves, Ovens & Grills of varying prices, but how do I know which to buy if I dont know what the differences are?

Also, there is a Sushi display & a sushi block, etc..I would like to know what each does differently.

One more thing...Because there are no details or info regarding the "Special Boxes" which are listed IN THE EXPANSION SECTION, I mistakingly thought that buying one meant you would receive a special item ALONG WITH having your rest.expanded. Its VERY MISLEADING, especially because the cost (24 GEMS) is EXTREMELY HIGH. I definently didnt expect to just get a stupid item that I could care less about!!! I worked my butt off to get/save that many GEMS!! It would have cost me only 20 GEMS to expand, so 24 w/a gift made sense at the time. I feel COMPLETELY RIPPED OFF! Is there anywhere I can submit a complaint/request for a refund?

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO EVERYONE WHO ANSWERS!

meme1098
06-19-13, 03:14 PM
Sehana has great info here:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!

meme1098
06-19-13, 03:18 PM
Info on boxes here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48635-Restaurant-Master-Box-List

Just look at some of the stickys, check through the threads or do a search and you should be able to find just about anything about the game.

Happy cooking!

kooky panda
06-19-13, 04:57 PM
Where/Is there somewhere that lists the particulars regarding the different "Appliances" (i.e. Stoves,Grills,Sushi displays)? I notice there are several different types Stoves, Ovens & Grills of varying prices, but how do I know which to buy if I dont know what the differences are?

Also, there is a Sushi display & a sushi block, etc..I would like to know what each does differently.

One more thing...Because there are no details or info regarding the "Special Boxes" which are listed IN THE EXPANSION SECTION, I mistakingly thought that buying one meant you would receive a special item ALONG WITH having your rest.expanded. Its VERY MISLEADING, especially because the cost (24 GEMS) is EXTREMELY HIGH. I definently didnt expect to just get a stupid item that I could care less about!!! I worked my butt off to get/save that many GEMS!! It would have cost me only 20 GEMS to expand, so 24 w/a gift made sense at the time. I feel COMPLETELY RIPPED OFF! Is there anywhere I can submit a complaint/request for a refund?

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO EVERYONE WHO ANSWERS!

You can send an email to support@teamlava.com

Thanks!