PDA

View Full Version : I switched phones and need help!!!

littlethings1d1d
06-19-13, 08:55 AM
Hi,

I just got a samsung galaxy 4s and I need to switch my old account of sherylmariekaty to this new device. I have emailed teamlava but I havent heard back and it has been 5 days. Imbreally concerned that it will never transfer! Any suggestions on what I can do?

Thanks

kooky panda
06-19-13, 10:28 AM
Sounds like you have already set up a new storm Id on your new device.
If so, you will need to continue to work with support.
It can take 3-5 business days for an support agent to respond. If you sent your email late last week, they probably have not been able to get to your email yet.
Check you spam folder and make sure any response did not go there.
If you do hear from them by tomorrow, respond to your email with your ticket number to check on the status of your request.

PrincessFiaBoutique
06-19-13, 11:14 AM
Hi Kooky panda...how are you? I hope you are fine.
Please, help me.
I have been writing to support every day, since last week and they didn't answer.
I'm playing on my cell phone and the device is so bad.
So, I bought a tablet ans I wrote to support to ask if I could transfer the game to another advice.
At this moment, they answer in one day that it will be possible and they gave instructions.
After I bought my tablet, I have been writing and they don't answer.
Now, I'm playing with a bad advice and the worse thing is I don't know whats going on.
I'm worried because I spent money buying gems and I need to buy more. But it's so frustrated because they don't answer at all and I don't know what I need to do.
Please, help me.
Pleaseee...
Thanks a lot.

PrincessFiaBoutique
06-19-13, 11:16 AM
So....I forgot to say that I checked my spam folder and I don't have any message.
And I'm playing Fashion Story.
Thanks. :)

PrincessFiaBoutique
06-19-13, 11:16 AM
I'm worried too. Same situation.
:(

rosieposy6912
07-18-13, 09:20 PM
I haven't tried this myself, but you could give this a try?

rosieposy6912
07-24-13, 07:50 AM
Sorry. I finally know how to add links. Here's the website:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?42962-Have-a-new-device-Restore-your-original-account-here