PDA

View Full Version : Gift All button?

The_Real_Chris_B
06-19-13, 07:46 AM
Not sure if this has already been asked but can we please get a Gift All button? I've been playing this game for 3 years and am tired of having to individually check off every box for all of my neighbors to send them each the same gift. Why would I even want to not send gifts to all my neighbors? I understand they may want different gifts but sometimes you just want to send gifts quickly. It's already time consuming to regain enough stars to get back to level 4 after the annoying nightly purge that reduces way too much of your bar. :mad:

goofy42
06-19-13, 10:33 AM
Not sure if this has already been asked but can we please get a Gift All button? I've been playing this game for 3 years and am tired of having to individually check off every box for all of my neighbors to send them each the same gift. Why would I even want to not send gifts to all my neighbors? I understand they may want different gifts but sometimes you just want to send gifts quickly. It's already time consuming to regain enough stars to get back to level 4 after the annoying nightly purge that reduces way too much of your bar. :mad:
Although I do understand that gift-giving can be time-consuming, I still prefer it the way it is. As you mentioned, different players prefer different gifts.. some prefer food, some prefer parts...Having a 'Gift All' button defeats the purpose of the individual preferences of the players. I know that many of my neighbors prefer food, whereas others prefer parts. I don't want to simply have neighbors who all want the same thing, because that would mean deleting many wonderful neighbors. In addition, what if someone prefers gears, and someone else prefers nozzles...they are both parts, so to just pick one gift (although it would save time) and sending it to everyone simply would not work (at least, for me:-) You may prefer a part, but perhaps a neighbor of yours would rather get food as a gift. Then, they would have to decline the gift. That's an option, of course, but wouldn't it be better to simply send them the item they want? Hope you understand that this is just my opinion, of course:-)

kooky panda
06-19-13, 04:49 PM
You can add your suggestions for the game to the current thread
Restaurant Suggestion Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51331-Restaurant-Suggestion-Thread)