PDA

View Full Version : Farm story 2 - bass fishing

blastfirst
06-19-13, 05:16 AM
Hello anyone else having trouble catching bass in the fishing pond? Been trying to catch them for 3 days using the only 2 baits available, I caught 1 in the whole time is it bad luck or am I doing something wrong?most of the deliveries I now need bass to complete, suck at level 22 :( do I have to buy gems to pass this or what? No one seems to be selling bass on market so I'm guessing most ppl are hitting this wall...

Frustrating!

Do love the game otherwise very addictive, hope TL update soon

esmerelda35
06-19-13, 07:10 AM
The bass are definitely a treasured resource!!! I get them only rarely as well - find there is no difference in the ability to colect them using the dough bait vs. the anchovy bait. I've actually caught them more with the dough bait, but it's all relative because I make and use the dough bait way more!!
If you're stuck with too many bass orders for your deliveries, just discard some....there is a little clipboard at the bottom left of the delivery screen with an "X" on it and it says "discard". Tap on this, and it'll discard that current order you've selected, adn will provide you with a new one after a short period of time (haven't figured out exactly how long the wait is - somewhere around 8 to 12 minutes I think but I've never actually timed it).

jtm101
06-25-13, 06:01 AM
I have more success with the Anchovy hook on fish hot spots. So make sure you have 2 or 3 hooks ready when you go fishing, after being away awhile and you'll get a bass, or at worst an anchovy.

chels1603
06-27-13, 09:25 PM
Can any one advise me how to get that elusive fish, I can get the first two types but not the latest one. All my deliveries require this fish..I can't move on. Help

jtm101
06-27-13, 10:46 PM
If you can make the Anchovy Bait, use it on hot spots and you will have a better chance at the Bass. On average i think i get almost 1 in 3 with those. Otherwise you might get lucky buying it from someone, or just discard the order and hopefully new ones wont be so hard.

chels1603
06-28-13, 05:39 AM
Thank you, did not know I could discard. Will keep fishing in the mean time though.

mellymoo2000
06-30-13, 04:01 PM
The bass are totally random and I've found it makes no difference what bait you use. I've caught all mine with the regular dough bait - and hardly ever in the hotspots.

Mylly2
08-10-13, 04:27 AM
I really like fishing in the pond. I like how we can get all sorts of goodies, like gems.

I was wondering though, if we fish when the fish are circling in the hot spots, could we have a higher chance of getting a fish then? It would help with orders, if I knew my chance was higher at getting a fish as they are circling.

dolly8855
08-11-13, 06:29 PM
Yes, higher chance getting bass when fish r circling.. I never use anchovy or redmeat bait to fish... They r for truck deliveries.. And the dough bait catches bass just fine.. You would catch more if u leave the pond and come back every hour or more. Fish circling r the best chance.. I almost always caught a bass if i leave the pond alone half a day

Mylly2
08-12-13, 03:16 AM
Thanks dolly8855.

donnamayes
08-18-13, 07:26 AM
I have given up trying to get bass. I just delete the orders for it. I have fished hot spots, non hot spots, used different bait and still no luck. They are very elusive and live in cyber space with the paint and the expansion permits............ :p