PDA

View Full Version : A bitter sweet accomplishment

iaweforfun
06-18-13, 10:42 PM
After getting my first diamond ( trying for one year ) i used a small amount of my gold, what was originally supposed to be used for buying a diamond, to speed up the evolutions to epic. I stumbled when i ran out of food. Having a lot of gold, i hesitated, but i bought 25 golds' worth of crops, just enough to feed my diamond to epic and speed up the final evolution while having a please-able amount of gold leftover. After i bought my crops, a window popped up saying 'continue'. I pressed that button and i accidentally pressed the button for crops for 250 gold. I continually pressed the continue button, only wasting ALL of my gold, that ive been saving up since new years, on useless crops... Im really mad yet happy...

HenryLucky1
06-18-13, 10:46 PM
Aww, I'm Sorry to hear that. Your story makes me sad

RotomGuy
06-18-13, 10:55 PM
I lost 410 Gold to a lagging bug like this. I sped bred one Firestom when trying for Easter, but it lagged and it ended up leaving me with 8 Gold. I never did get Easter.

Ziggle5
06-19-13, 02:10 AM
:( That really sucks, but grats on the diamond

maguar
06-19-13, 02:20 AM
First up congratulations on your diamond! Secondly I'm really sorry that you've lost gold. Unfortunately in the forum we can only commiserate with you. You can email support@teamlava.com to see if they'll help. You can also add your support for a confirmation button in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button&p=446754&viewfull=1#post446754).