PDA

View Full Version : Game Reset

shaiana80
06-18-13, 08:45 PM
Hi everyone!

Has anyone of your experienced Bakery Story & other TeamLava Games reset after taking out the battery from the phone?

I had a problem with my phone so I have to take the battery out of it. When I get back on the game, Bam! It was reset! I thought it could be just some sort of internet problem so I turned off and on my phone but unfortunately, nothing happens. All TeamLava games I have on my phone were all completely reset! . Now I am working hard to level up again. I am a bit worried that If I might need again to take the battery out of my phone, my hardwork will be lost again... :(

tehbaker
06-18-13, 09:12 PM
If you go under the screen to change your Storm ID, is there a storm ID listed there or is it blank and tells you to change it?

If it's telling you to change it, you may be able to try moving your game over. I realize it's the same phone but the process might work the same as when I bought my iPhone 4 and transferred my game from my iPhone 3G.

If that's the case you can give it a shot visiting here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device

If that does not work.. I'm at a loss :(