PDA

View Full Version : Gifting buddy!!!

aleawads
06-18-13, 04:38 AM
I have my gifting buddy in CS . We send each other gifts every day. And today and yesterday he can send me gift and I CAN'T gift him back.Why? It's not that I already sent any gifts today yet...So Does anybody know why ,please??????

kooky panda
06-18-13, 05:31 AM
If he is already maxed out with the item you are trying to gift, you can get this message. Try sending him a different gift.

aleawads
06-18-13, 10:15 AM
I can't gift him anything

jimboser
06-18-13, 10:24 AM
If he has already received three gifts, then he is maxed out for the day.

meme1098
06-18-13, 10:29 AM
If he has already received three gifts, then he is maxed out for the day.
You can receive more than 3 gifts away. I have 3 gifting buddies and send myself a gift from my other account too. You can only send 3 gifts , however.

meme1098
06-18-13, 10:30 AM
Sorry...You can receive more than 3 gifts a day.

maguar
06-18-13, 03:05 PM
You can receive 20. The amount that counts as maxed is as low as 80 for some items like earth wisps. Try using up some of those or getting them to try sending different items until one goes through.

Frosty_Wench
06-18-13, 03:14 PM
You can receive 20. The amount that counts as maxed is as low as 80 for some items like earth wisps. Try using up some of those or getting them to try sending different items until one goes through.

I'll never understand the logic of that. Why would TL want the number of gifts that you can send and receive to be different? All that ends up happening is that some people get way more gifts than they can return, and most gifters end up getting fewer than 3 gifts in return. If 3 times the number of users is the number of gifts that TL wants in the system, wouldn't it make more sense to limit the number of gifts you can receive to three, therefore making it much more likely that all players, do in fact receive three gifts every day?

jimboser
06-20-13, 06:57 AM
Agreeing with Frosty. Receiving more gifts than you could gift back means I'd have to not gift back to several neighbors, which is happening now.

If anything, it seems like this would only encourage dummy accounts for the purpose of sending gifts to the main account.

tanbi1
06-20-13, 08:25 AM
I didn't know we could receive 20! I have 110 neighbours and get about 2 gifts a day! I must be really unpopular! I visit, heart, and gift every day. :/ I guess people just have regular people they send too. :(