PDA

View Full Version : Do ovens ever get re released? Or have they ever been?

zakandcob
06-17-13, 09:10 PM
Why I ask this is I have 62 ice flake gear and 47 ice flake knobs in my gift section.(yes I'll be appearing on hoarders soon)lol....so I would like to know if I'll ever be able to use them,for anything...anyone know??

cherryberry9
06-17-13, 10:00 PM
Maybe next year but not regularly.

kianebakes
06-17-13, 10:38 PM
Here's my vote for bringing candy hatchery back even as a super limited option. O just bring it all back for like LTO week or something.

Bakemoo
06-18-13, 03:31 AM
Some bad neighbor gifted me an expired part months (years?) after it was useless, and I accidentally accepted. =( My little bit of LCD is very unhappy with the situation. =P. It would be nice to be able to delete parts or rebuild old ovens.

zakandcob
06-18-13, 03:43 AM
Wouldn't it be great??!! I just got sent a floaty tube,no joke :confused: ...maybe that neighbour dosent like me very much. Hopefully we'll get to use all our old oven parts one day.....

bobbyrae
06-18-13, 04:30 AM
Wouldn't it be great??!! I just got sent a floaty tube,no joke :confused: ...maybe that neighbour dosent like me very much. Hopefully we'll get to use all our old oven parts one day.....

Perhaps we have the same neighbour. Got sent one of those floaty tubes yesterday. -.-

ChefPatsy
06-18-13, 03:21 PM
I got a floaty tube a few days ago too.
The one that bothers me most is the dragon scales as I have heaps of them now - were they for some past goal too?

OnCloudDivine
06-18-13, 03:52 PM
I got a floaty tube a few days ago too.
The one that bothers me most is the dragon scales as I have heaps of them now - were they for some past goal too?

Pretty sure you can use them for the mini dragon baker, in the floor decor tab.

zakandcob
06-18-13, 04:32 PM
Really? I thought they (dragon scales) were also useless...thanks for that.�� And yes,floaty tubes,relay batons,bunny ears etc all drive me nuts too.:(..decline,decline,decline I guess that's all we can do for now...

zakandcob
06-18-13, 05:39 PM
Perhaps we have the same neighbour. Got sent one of those floaty tubes yesterday. -.-

She just sent me another one bobbyrae...I'm going to decline but send one back..hopefully that will stop the madness��

bobbyrae
06-18-13, 05:46 PM
She just sent me another one bobbyrae...I'm going to decline but send one back..hopefully that will stop the madness��

I usually throw a snowball at my neighbour when i get floaty tubes. Lol.

zakandcob
06-18-13, 05:57 PM
I usually throw a snowball at my neighbour when i get floaty tubes. Lol.

LOL...too funny,I'll try that next time :)

ChefPatsy
06-25-13, 09:57 AM
You are right the mini dragon baker needs scales and teeth. Thanks

angela3737
06-25-13, 11:14 AM
I get things like that often on RS and bs ..( some from older neighbors I has for years ).. I think they just think its cute for summer ..or maybe there kids pick it out for them ..I just delete too.anything I really need , I just request and usually I get enough .i don't let it bother me at all ...just play to relax ...must say I have awesome neighbors ..we don't always post ( i have a few 0 rate neighbors )...but when we need things to build ..I usually have all i can get in a hour or so .. Even the 0 ones I keep that are active gift request fillers