PDA

View Full Version : Cost to play beyond daily & friend bonus

mykemurfy
06-17-13, 06:53 PM
Hi there. I'm just trying Bingo out (2-3 days, just level 8) and I feel like I might be missing something about the ticket system.

Seems like the 20 ticket daily allowance is good for about 7 x 2-card games (assuming a 50% win rate or so). So, maybe about 30 minutes of play, or much less if I play anything beyond the first room.

Extra tickets are 30 for 120 gems, and 120 gems for $5 USD... if those tickets get me about 12 games, that's maybe an hour. So, we're looking at about $5/hr to play the game past the daily ticket allowance, or much more once you start playing the higher cost rooms.

I may be missing something, but this seems kind of crazy. This is a great rendition of Bingo, for which I'd gladly pay a one-time fee (maybe $10? I know, I may be in the minority) but $5/hr just for baseline play?

I realize that Facebook integration might get me a few tickets a day. I realize that big gem purchases can result in a 50% discount. Still though, I hope I'm missing something.

Thanks!
-M

hmgdanielson
06-18-13, 10:18 AM
It's not meant to be played for long stretches of time. And there are ways of adding to your ticket total that don't involve real money... When you level up, you get more tickets. As you gather collectibles, you can win more tickets. Collectibles also can help you increase the number of tickets you get each day. Also, playing tournaments is entirely free (the Fast Five isn't). There are three rounds of however many cards you can deal with.

madakee
06-19-13, 03:57 PM
Extra tickets are 30 for 120 gems, and 120 gems for $5 USD... if those tickets get me about 12 games, that's maybe an hour. So, we're looking at about $5/hr to play the game past the daily ticket allowance, or much more once you start playing the higher cost rooms.

-M

12 games on 30 tickets? I feel fortunate to get 2 rounds on 39 tickets. If you are not playing 8 cards per game, you are behind the curve

hmgdanielson
06-24-13, 07:02 PM
Personally, I can't play 8 cards per game. I can only keep up with four at a time, and I don't have the $$ to buy gems. But I still have fun playing. I have my system and it works for me. :)

coco1954
06-28-13, 11:16 AM
My problem is when the game tells me I will get 30 gems for playing a game. Take today. It told me since I had played solitaire, if I played one game of bingo it would earn me 30 gems. No gems appeared and this is not the first time! So I read on an earlier post someone with same problem. Guess what? If you are an IOS player you are not allowed to earn the gems! If that is the case, the game should not even prompt you to do something for which you will receive no reward. Not the first time these games have done something similar. And emailing team lava does no good. I have never received assistance from them.

maguar
06-28-13, 08:54 PM
My problem is when the game tells me I will get 30 gems for playing a game. Take today. It told me since I had played solitaire, if I played one game of bingo it would earn me 30 gems. No gems appeared and this is not the first time! So I read on an earlier post someone with same problem. Guess what? If you are an IOS player you are not allowed to earn the gems! If that is the case, the game should not even prompt you to do something for which you will receive no reward. Not the first time these games have done something similar. And emailing team lava does no good. I have never received assistance from them.

The goal that gives the gems is unrelated to the goal to play the game. Email support@sharkparty.com and they'll be able to look into your game. It can take a couple of business days for them to respond. If you havent heard back you can respond to the automated reply and ask for a status update.