PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 16 City, But No More Goals

queenleafa
06-17-13, 05:09 PM
I've had no problems completing goals before now, but I've just reached lvl 16 and I have no new goals. I know I haven't completed all the quests that are available because I gel requests from neighbors, daily, asking for things I know I haven't seen before. Is this a known bug, and is there a way to fix this?

Username: queenleafa
City name: Citonian

bigbux3
06-17-13, 05:11 PM
If there's no more goals, that just means you've completed all the goals available.

There will be an update in the App Store for iOS devices sometime (I'm not sure when, there isn't a set date), that will release new content and more goals.

I assure you, there's nothing wrong with your game.

mslady
06-18-13, 06:22 AM
I've had no problems completing goals before now, but I've just reached lvl 16 and I have no new goals. I know I haven't completed all the quests that are available because I gel requests from neighbors, daily, asking for things I know I haven't seen before. Is this a known bug, and is there a way to fix this?

im having the same problem I thought i completed all the goals for level 16 then i went on to level 17 and still no new goals.

bigbux3
06-18-13, 11:06 AM
im having the same problem I thought i completed all the goals for level 16 then i went on to level 17 and still no new goals.

Once you're done with goals, you're done. There are no more to complete.

queenleafa, what item requests are you getting from your neighbors?

ourissa
06-21-13, 08:59 AM
Im having the same problem. I'm at level 26 and no goals for 4 levels now. I'm answering requests from my neighbors and playing fruit mania and bubble mania hoping goals comeback but nothing yet.
Is this also normal? Game is starting to became a little boring without goals :o

lotuskat
06-21-13, 09:43 AM
Until TL rolls out an update with goals, you won't get them. It's normal.

ourissa
06-21-13, 11:35 AM
Ok, thank you. I'll wait then :rolleyes: