PDA

View Full Version : a friend responded to your request

willamerc
06-17-13, 09:23 AM
How do you get the messages "A friend responded to your request for a Mystic Map. Why not pay them a visit?" to drop off your messages. I've had them linger for as long as 7 days.
Every day I use them to visit my neighbors but that doesn't make them drop off either.
It causes more recent notifications that someone has visited to drop off before I can respond and visit non-neighbor islands in return.
Thanks for the help.

funnyrandomness5112
06-17-13, 11:20 AM
Go to Settings on your IDevice go to Notifications, go to dragon story and put off on the first button.

doop01
06-17-13, 11:30 AM
Your news feed always shows the last 10 visitors and the last 10 to respond to any requests. The same will stay there until you get new ones :)

willamerc
06-17-13, 11:32 AM
Go to Settings on your IDevice go to Notifications, go to dragon story and put off on the first button.

sorry. I should have made it clear that I'm on an Android phone. I don't have those options.

willamerc
06-17-13, 11:35 AM
Your news feed always shows the last 10 visitors and the last 10 to respond to any requests. The same will stay there until you get new ones :)

ok. thanks. That's a kind of lame. I have tons of visitors in a day, but can't always get to them before they drop off. Guess that means I have to stop collecting when I get notification that my habitats are full if I don't have time to visit... which makes the game s..l..o..w..e..r to progress in. a bit discouraging.