PDA

View Full Version : Habitat Cap - Need Help

chillimax
06-16-13, 03:52 PM
Is it possible to have all dragons with the current habitat cap? :confused:I have two dragons in storage, and no duplicates but cannot place any new dragons under the present habitat cap. Any advice would be appreciated.

annbluebird
06-16-13, 04:06 PM
should be. do you have every dragons?? sound strange. which level are you? you have three dragons/habitat?

annbluebird
06-16-13, 05:28 PM
Actually we should have at last 48 habitats
1 fire / 3 forest / 3 air / 3 water / 5 magic / 5 light / 4 virtue / 4 night / 10 diamond
plus
3 for the removed and 3 for craft/quest/wheel and else.
Total 48
We are far...
If someone want to complete...

annbluebird
06-16-13, 05:32 PM
Actually we should have at last 48 habitats
1 fire / 3 forest / 3 air / 3 water / 5 magic / 5 light / 4 virtue / 4 night / 10 diamond
plus
1 cosmic / 1 mythic / 1 stone / 1 fairytale
plus
3 for the removed and 3 for craft/quest/wheel and else.
Total 48
We are far...
If someone want to complete...

added something

HenryLucky1
06-16-13, 05:40 PM
Is it possible to have all dragons with the current habitat cap? :confused:I have two dragons in storage, and no duplicates but cannot place any new dragons under the present habitat cap. Any advice would be appreciated.

Of course! If you buy the 500 gold habitats!

annbluebird
06-16-13, 05:44 PM
Correction
removed = 8 habitats
Total => 53
Speaking for the very high levels

chillimax
06-16-13, 05:57 PM

I still need to breed 9 dragons. All my habitats are full (3 per habitat). Cannot swap any to other habitats because they are full, not sure what to do. Am on level 136. Have 4 blue, 5 green, 4 purple, 3 pink, 3 white, 1gold, 5 yellow, 6 diamond, 1 passion, 1 stone, 1 mythic, 1 cosmic, 4 black. Pink and diamond in storage.

chillimax
06-16-13, 05:59 PM
Forgot 1 fairy tale and 5 red. Perhaps I need the correct mix of habitats????

kwhales
06-16-13, 06:00 PM
I still need to breed 9 dragons. All my habitats are full (3 per habitat). Cannot swap any to other habitats because they are full, not sure what to do. Am on level 136. Have 4 blue, 5 green, 4 purple, 3 pink, 3 white, 1gold, 5 yellow, 6 diamond, 1 passion, 1 stone, 1 mythic, 1 cosmic, 4 black. Pink and diamond in storage.

That's 39 habitats. You can have 45 habitats.

kwhales
06-16-13, 06:01 PM
That's 39 habitats. You can have 45 habitats.

Never mind.

annbluebird
06-16-13, 06:02 PM
forgot passion pit this bring us to 54habitats

BUT you only have 39habitats and they raised the max to 45 habitats. not sure, you should be able to buy some more

annbluebird
06-16-13, 06:03 PM
oops.. 45 I see. dont know what to add...

kwhales
06-16-13, 06:04 PM
You do know you need only one red habitat - for ruby and fire (possibly levi, but he can go in blue too). Will be kind of hard to switch around habitats now if you have no room to move dragons too unless you sell some (possibly the basic coin ones) and move some around, then buy them back. I may just sell my basic elements since crafted ones do the same thing. it will give me more habitat space once I need it. Again, I can always buy one for coins once the cap is raised.

annbluebird
06-16-13, 06:06 PM
not sure.. but maybe. you should try to see in mind if this would change something. In the removed there is blue/green/diamond/light habitats. I didnt count how many of each

annbluebird
06-16-13, 06:09 PM
I m ok with Kwales. you can sell pure fire for ex, it s easy to get another one and you have room for one habitat

annbluebird
06-16-13, 06:11 PM
I m ok with Kwales. you can sell pure fire for ex, it s easy to get another one and you have room for one habitat
sorry I m not clear.. hope you understand what I mean. My fingers goes faster than my mind.

annbluebird
06-17-13, 11:35 AM
know something about the number of habitats we really need if we keep all the dragons (for iOS players of course) and if Im right or wrong suggesting to put this number of habitat for each kind of dragons?
thank you for your thoughts

OldKaiTwo
06-17-13, 11:48 AM
all they really need to do for an immediate fix is drop the gold cost on the large habitats to 25 or even 50. That would give some immediate relief. Then they could work on code and limits to allow more overall. I think they should add some new islands and up the cap. 500 per habitat is way way way too high.

bloodymaryam
06-17-13, 01:13 PM
I just want one more habitat.. I reached 45 already.

annbluebird
06-17-13, 01:50 PM
the count I did for all the dragons (iOS included : craft/quest/wheel...) removed or not
I didnt count the extra large habitats for the total as there are sold for gold and everyone can not buy gold, but I included them for information
It is not a static list. I gladly accept your advices and corrections

Kind and number / habitat(s) needed

2 fire : 1 habitat
15 forest : 5 hab (1 extra large +1 small)
11 air : 4 hab
16 water : 6 hab
20 magic : 7 hab (1 extra large + 1 large)
17 light : 6 hab
13 pink : 5 hab
12 night : 4 hab

plus

4 stone : 2 hab
3 mythic : 1 hab
3 cosmic : 1 hab
3 fairytale : 1 hab
3 passion : 1 hab

plus

10 diamond : 10 hab

Total dragons : 133
Total habitats needed : 55

If someone buy an extra large fire habitat
every fire/air combo can go in it
That way you could only need 2 extra large for fire and fire/air + 1 large air (for air and topaze)

dapplefur
06-17-13, 02:40 PM
actually annbluebird, we only have had 132 dragons released. we need 47 habitats. here is my breakdown of my island. i don't have any of the habitats for gold and i don't have all the dragons yet but have spots set aside for them. i have one empty spot in one habitat. this could not be avoided. here is my layout:

1 Passion Pit (3): Left Heart, Right Heart and Passion
1 Mythic Maze (3): Mythic, Atlas and Helios
1 Cosmic Expanse (3): Cosmic, Saturn and Eclipse
1 Fairytale Forest (3): Fairytale, Big Bad and Chesire
4 Big Pink Prairie (12):Tiny Flower, Kiitsune, Origami, Kite, Black Swan, Chocolate, Lightning, Naga, Virtue, Unicorn and Quartz.
5 Big Purple Gardens (15): Charm, Luck, Aether, Wizard, Planet, Hypnotic, Magic, Anubis, Amethyst, Mistmoth, Super, Titan, Poison, Peacock and Medusa.
3 Big White Meadows (9): Boo, Caesar, Ice Cream, Sunrise, Laserlight, Pegasus, Light, Pearl and Angel
2 Diamond Fields (2): Diamond and Infinity
5 Big Blue Lagoons (15): Water, Mercury, Sapphire, Mermaid, Winter, Mindvolt, Coral, Serpent, Island, Mist, Dream, Clown, Bubble, Hammerhead and Leviathan
5 Big Green Groves (15): Aurora, Wild, Dawntree, Witch, Zombie, Turkey, Atlantis, Fuzzy, Familiar, Fruitful, Fairy, Life, Forest, Emerald and Quetzal
6 Big Yellow Plateaus (18): Seabreeze, Griffin, Pumpkin, Air, Topaz, Gold, Four Leaf, Easter, Clockwork, Parakeet, Firestorm, Genie, Scarecrow, Storm, Elf, Trickster, Eagle and Leopard.
4 Big Black Sands (12): Deep, Bat, Hunter, Goblin, Illusion, Moon, Night, Dark Angel, Onyx, Lotus, Night Elf and Mask
1 Stone Quarry (3): Stone, Turquoise and Mossrock
6 Big Red Rocks (18): Cupid, Rose, Snowman, Fire, Crusader, Ruby, Athletic, Landworm, Fireworks, Scorpion, Forestfire, Mirage, Love, Tusker, Honeybee, Justice, Samurai and one open spot.

we need 2 more habitat spots for:
1 Treasure Terrance (1): Treasure
1 Stone Quarry (3): Golem and most likely two more stone-type dragons

annbluebird
06-17-13, 02:50 PM
Yes I count them again and there only are 132 dragons..
anyway each one is free to put their dragons where they want to. personnally I prefer to put paraket in a green hab instead of a yellow one because it brings more coins/hour
and I said I counted the removed ones and the iOS ones. plus one habitat for each diamond because it brings more coins/hour too
This way we have the same habitat count. As I say, depends of everyone and what they prefer to do with their game, I m surely not the dragon's God. :D

chillimax
06-17-13, 11:16 PM
Thanks so much. Followed your habitats, this has me out of trouble for now. Greatly appreciated.

kbrown0410
06-18-13, 10:30 AM
Last weekend I re-organised my island and habitats, and ended up with:

1 Red
2 yellow
5 green
4 blue
5 purple
4 light
1 pink
2 dark
+ 1 each of Cosmic, Stone, Passion, Mythic and the empty Fairytale and Diamond.

I have each dragon in the habitat that will bring it most coins, so Fire is all on his own, and the only duplicate I have is a Mythic. I have 68 dragons, and this nets me about 125k coins/hour

annbluebird
06-18-13, 01:08 PM
Thanks so much. Followed your habitats, this has me out of trouble for now. Greatly appreciated.
wow great !
I m very glad if it helped :)

annbluebird
06-18-13, 01:12 PM
Last weekend I re-organised my island and habitats, and ended up with:

1 Red
2 yellow
5 green
4 blue
5 purple
4 light
1 pink
2 dark
+ 1 each of Cosmic, Stone, Passion, Mythic and the empty Fairytale and Diamond.

I have each dragon in the habitat that will bring it most coins, so Fire is all on his own, and the only duplicate I have is a Mythic. I have 68 dragons, and this nets me about 125k coins/hour
Same here, playing on android I only have one red habitat for fire + it s there with two cute left/right heart I didnt want to sell :)

spitera
06-18-13, 03:54 PM
Diamond habitats are a problem put one infinity and now one diamond because they can only hold one dragon into storage and sold diamond fields that helped could buy more habitats do lose coin advantage but wanted to keep all dragons

dapplefur
06-20-13, 11:31 PM
okay with the new level cap and including the ying yang dragon (i don't think it will be long before everyone on iOS has the tournaments so i'm reserving a spot for him) here is how my layout will be once i buy another stone quarry and a treasure terrance:

1 Passion Pit (3): Left Heart, Right Heart and Passion
1 Mythic Maze (3): Mythic, Atlas and Helios
1 Cosmic Expanse (3): Cosmic, Saturn and Eclipse
1 Fairytale Forest (3): Fairytale, Big Bad and Chesire
4 Big Pink Prairie (12):Tiny Flower, Kiitsune, Origami, Kite, Black Swan, Chocolate, Lightning, Naga, Virtue, Unicorn and Quartz.
5 Big Purple Gardens (15): Charm, Luck, Aether, Wizard, Planet, Hypnotic, Magic, Anubis, Amethyst, Mistmoth, Super, Titan, Poison, Peacock and Medusa.
3 Big White Meadows (9): Boo, Caesar, Ice Cream, Sunrise, Ying Yang, Pegasus, Light, Pearl and Angel
2 Diamond Fields (2): Diamond and Infinity
5 Big Blue Lagoons (15): Water, Mercury, Sapphire, Mermaid, Winter, Mindvolt, Coral, Serpent, Island, Mist, Dream, Clown, Bubble, Hammerhead and Leviathan
5 Big Green Groves (15): Aurora, Wild, Dawntree, Witch, Zombie, Turkey, Atlantis, Fuzzy, Familiar, Fruitful, Fairy, Life, Forest, Emerald and Quetzal
6 Big Yellow Plateaus (18): Seabreeze, Griffin, Pumpkin, Air, Topaz, Gold, Four Leaf, Easter, Clockwork, Parakeet, Firestorm, Genie, Scarecrow, Storm, Elf, Trickster, Eagle and Leopard.
4 Big Black Sands (12): Deep, Bat, Hunter, Goblin, Illusion, Moon, Night, Dark Angel, Onyx, Lotus, Night Elf and Mask
2 Stone Quarry (6): Stone, Turquoise, Mossrock, Golem and two open spots
6 Big Red Rocks (18): Cupid, Rose, Snowman, Fire, Crusader, Ruby, Athletic, Landworm, Fireworks, Scorpion, Forestfire, Mirage, Love, Tusker, Honeybee, Justice, Samurai and Laserlight.
1 Treasure Terrance (1): Treasure

still need one habitat:
1 Treasure Terrance (1): Stainglass

Melanie3211
09-21-13, 05:37 PM
Any idea why TL would want a cap on habitats? There is so much space to fill although it takes way too long to clear even a little area. Anyway, why put a cap on it at all? You would think the people at TL would want you to keep playing and hopefully spending real money to buy gold to buy habitats, speed up clearing land, and to buy dragons. I am at a standstill right now.All habitats are full which means no more of my money can be spent on the game as it is now. There is no need to clear land or admire new dragons as there is no place to put them as my habitat limit has been reached. It was a fun game while it lasted but nothing more I can really do now as it stands.