PDA

View Full Version : is it possible to move dragon from nest to stable directly?

didgeridork
06-16-13, 03:47 PM
I got myself a fairytale dragon sitting in one of my nests but don't have enough coins to get the 4mil habitat for it. I would have thought I could just put the dragon into the stable until I was able to get the habitat but it doesn't seem to be working. Is it honestly that you have to have the habitat FIRST? then can put it from that to the stable? because that sort of defeats the purpose of the stable imho. Its really poor that us lower level players have to sell off these rare dragons because it takes us two weeks to make 4 million coins *sigh*

kwhales
06-16-13, 05:35 PM
I got myself a fairytale dragon sitting in one of my nests but don't have enough coins to get the 4mil habitat for it. I would have thought I could just put the dragon into the stable until I was able to get the habitat but it doesn't seem to be working. Is it honestly that you have to have the habitat FIRST? then can put it from that to the stable? because that sort of defeats the purpose of the stable imho. Its really poor that us lower level players have to sell off these rare dragons because it takes us two weeks to make 4 million coins *sigh*

You can only put dragons in to the stables. Not eggs. Sorry, you need to get the habitat first.