PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else experiencing this?

ashleighncurrie
06-16-13, 11:16 AM
I just wondered if anybody else was experiencing the same problem as I am. When I harvest my crops the game seems to be a little "jumpy" as in the coins and crops don't flow out as they usually do. The screen sort of freezes and then I get everything just appear on my screen. I always force close the game when I'm not playing to save my iPhone battery. Just wondered if it was just me or not?

arale_norimaki
06-16-13, 11:43 AM
That doesn't happen to me, but I play on an iPad. Maybe that's the difference?

Queenzod
06-16-13, 12:15 PM
That sounds like a sync issue. Does it happen when you first load the game? Mine is a little stuttery when it syncs up. It can happen 3 or 4 times until it catches up with itself. Then the Baron pops up with some ad for a game I don't want to play. Then it's okay. Is this like what you're experiencing?

Lilipipi
06-16-13, 02:16 PM
Yes. It happens to me. Usually affects in a bad way, but yesterday a fangbeast coughed up fey crystal one second after I collected everything else.

maguar
06-16-13, 03:02 PM
When that happens to me I restart my device and it's back to normal.

ashleighncurrie
06-17-13, 02:54 AM
I'll try restarting my phone and see if that helps. But I played today and it was very jumpy and gittery when doing any sort of collecting/fighting beasts. Hopefully restarting my phone will give it a kick. Thanks for your responses guys!!