PDA

View Full Version : New Content/Holiday Boxes after the Holidays??

Unregistered
12-28-10, 05:20 PM
Has anyone opened a holiday box since Christmas? I sure dont want to spend my few gems on another coatrack!!! One of my neighbors' neighbors posted today that they had seen a PIANO in a bakery?!?! Please keep us posted if you buy a box! Thanks

Unregistered
12-28-10, 09:23 PM
Just purchased it today got a stupid coat rack...keep waiting

Unregistered
12-28-10, 09:31 PM
Oh noooooo! Not another coat rack with stocking caps! Can you believe they are still selling those Christmas items at full gem price AFTER Christmas?? That's horrible!
Someone above mentioned seeing a piano in a restaurant or bakery. Has anyone else seen that?
Anxious to have new surprises in the boxes we spring for!!

Unregistered
12-29-10, 01:19 AM
Restaurant has a piano, not bakery. Restaurant also has a strings instrument set

Unregistered
12-29-10, 12:51 PM
I got a stuffed penguin.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 02:04 PM
Oh gosh I have 4 penguins- how can we use them and all the reindeer in a summer theme? Ha Ha Come on! Change the content from Christmas stuff! No fair!

Unregistered
12-30-10, 11:07 AM
Stop buying the boxes. If no one bought them they would be forced to change the concept. Buying blind is not my idea of getting new content. Especially when you get more than one duplicate. If they are going to have boxes, let us choose what we want. I know some one will come along and say that everyone will choose the most rare items. Not at all. I just read a post today about someone who doesn't like his St. Basil's and that is a rare item. Even if everyone did, so what? Why do there have to be numbered items? I'm starting to think that they only have a few "rare" ones.
Also there should be things in the box we can buy for coins. I will never waste my money again on a Magic Case or Holiday box. The only reason there should be a box is to put Holiday Content. That way it doesn't have to be in the standard menu all year long. If TL would change to this idea, they would make a lot more money. They may be making money on it...but they would make far more if we knew what we were getting for our $5.oo

Unregistered
02-20-11, 12:07 PM
I want a penguin... I don't want to buy the box and get a coat rack though :(