PDA

View Full Version : Some questions, I am new :)

Unregistered
07-11-10, 05:58 AM
I really like this game :) I just started it and I have a few questions if anyone can answer :)

1) What do you get from the star rating for watering people's farms?
2) What do you get when people water your farm?
3) Is there any guides for new people to this game (I can't find any)?

Tyvm :-)

Unregistered
07-11-10, 08:18 AM
1) & 3)There is a FAQ sticky thread here, and a help/FAQ in the menu in the game which cover how the star rating works.
2) When people water your farm you get 20 coins per crop/tree and 1 exp point.

Unregistered
07-11-10, 08:44 AM
Thanks a lot :)

Unregistered
07-11-10, 08:58 AM
I have one other question if someone does not mind helping :) How do I zoom in and out? It zoomed out and I must have done something, just not sure what, the FAQ does not seem to say:) Ty

TongaTom
07-11-10, 09:57 AM
Just place two fingers on the screen (being careful not to accidentally sell something expensive) and move your fingers together or apart, to zoom in or out.

Plowette
07-11-10, 10:00 AM
I have one other question if someone does not mind helping :) How do I zoom in and out? It zoomed out and I must have done something, just not sure what, the FAQ does not seem to say:) Ty

Take your index finger and thumb and place on screen. As you're lightly touching the screen, slide them together. This will zoom in... Do opposite to zoom out.

Unregistered
07-11-10, 11:16 AM
Thanks a lot :)

Unregistered
07-12-10, 01:35 AM
I also have a few questions, I also started yesterday with the farm story - it's a lot of fun.

1) Why are there so many Apps in the store? I loaded all four and the only difference I found is the speaker vs. photo icons. Can I delete some? If yes, which one should I keep.
2) I read a lot about selling, but I can't find anything when I look in my tool icon? Do I have to have a special level before I can sell? I'm currently at Level 10. What do I get, when I sell something?
3) What do I get for an animal? It just says i.e. 1 day and xx xps. What does the 1 day mean?

I hope you can help me.

Thanks
Gabun

Unregistered
07-12-10, 05:29 AM
1) Why are there so many Apps in the store? I loaded all four and the only difference I found is the speaker vs. photo icons. Can I delete some? If yes, which one should I keep.

Farm Story has undergone a few changes with respect to crops, flowers, and being able to take photos, resulting in new versions of the game. You need only keep the latest version -- Farm Story Summer (the one with the coconut tree graphic).

2) I read a lot about selling, but I can't find anything when I look in my tool icon? Do I have to have a special level before I can sell? I'm currently at Level 10. What do I get, when I sell something?

You can sell plots of land or items (decorations, trees, etc). To do this click the "Edit" button under "Tools". Then click the "shovel" icon. You'll see a message "Tap on items to sell them".

3) What do I get for an animal? It just says i.e. 1 day and xx xps. What does the 1 day mean?

Something cute and furry? Okay, actually what you get is when you er, "harvest" the animal is gold coins and XP. The "1 day" is how long it takes before you can "harvest" and get the gold and XP.

I hope you can help me.

I hope so too!

Farmer Violet
07-13-10, 05:50 AM
What does everything mean when purchasing crops? For example, Strawberries shows 0 coins on top of the strawberries and +1XP and +30 coins in the right hand corner. Is this the cost to purchase of what you get when you harvest?

And, what is an XP?

Hawk 8
07-13-10, 06:55 PM
What does everything mean when purchasing crops? For example, Strawberries shows 0 coins on top of the strawberries and +1XP and +30 coins in the right hand corner. Is this the cost to purchase of what you get when you harvest?

And, what is an XP?

0 is the cost of the strawberries, 1XP means that you get 1 experience point when you plant them, and 30coins means you get 30 coins when you harvest them

Unregistered
07-15-10, 08:29 AM
Can you give your neighbors coins or gems?

Unregistered
07-16-10, 04:38 AM
Can you give your neighbors coins or gems?
No, you can't trade anything with neighbours. All you can do is water and be watered.