PDA

View Full Version : An "Are you sure?" Button

dontwaitupxx
06-16-13, 05:30 AM
Too many times than not have I spent gems on something to speed up that was completely unintentional. It would be marvelous if the game asked if the player was sure that they wanted to spend the x amount of gems before processing it through; I would guess that I've lost over 30 gems due to this easy mistake. In the very least, an undo button or something of the sort would be incredibly beneficial.

meykaboo
06-16-13, 07:17 AM
Too many times than not have I spent gems on something to speed up that was completely unintentional. It would be marvelous if the game asked if the player was sure that they wanted to spend the x amount of gems before processing it through; I would guess that I've lost over 30 gems due to this easy mistake. In the very least, an undo button or something of the sort would be incredibly beneficial.

Yeah, this is the reason I won't buy any more gems. I don't know how many times I've wasted gems accidentally. I had 22 built up from collecting from random things and accidentally blew them all yesterday on something stupid. I'm certainly not going to spend any more money on gems only to accidentally blow the lot of them.

arale_norimaki
06-16-13, 08:53 AM
There is a thread about that here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1)