PDA

View Full Version : infinity dragon

holly_angel
06-16-13, 12:12 AM
Whats the new rule for infinity? I don't have one yet and I read that it can't be bred anymore. Is that true? If so that is dissapointing..

Bovo71
06-16-13, 12:42 AM
Should be able to breed this, I got one about a month ago.

Infinity is easy once you have a Diamond and Crusader.*

Breeding Diamond and Crusader will always result in a Fire, Crusader or Infinity. Most will be Fire (10 secs) and you should sell these straight away.*

Don't put in habitat. Just sell. If you do get an Ultra Rare then it's a 50/50 chance on a Crusader or Infinity.*

Remember Ultra Rare are about 1% chance when pressing the breed button. So could take hundreds of attempts to get this.

May take an hour or more of breeding Fires. But you'll get the Ultra Rare in the end. Hopefully the Infinity.

I was lucky and got my first attempt (not counting the Fires), another family member here got 3 Crusaders before the Infinity.

Good luck.

annbluebird
06-16-13, 12:44 AM
see in the dragon story breeding guide, there is a special thread for every dragon AND infinity. you can breed two dragons to get it of course but you can not breed infinity with another dragon.

maguar
06-16-13, 01:18 AM
annbluebird is correct.

This is the thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33917-Infinity-Dragon&p=377315&viewfull=1#post377315) on infinity.