PDA

View Full Version : Wall and Floor Decorations (FIXED)

Norman
12-28-10, 04:19 PM
Tabs containing wallpaper, floor tiles and wall decorations are currently not supported for Android devices.

We will make these items available as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 11:42 PM
Norm-

The Android App is all around **** and bugged. Get it up to speed with the iphone already...

Unregistered
01-01-11, 07:43 AM
please fix the decrative issues (walls & floors).

Unregistered
01-01-11, 03:16 PM
I really like the app but it makes me sad when I got to my neighbors bakeries & its all colorful and mine is just plain.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 08:47 PM
I love this game, it's alot of fun. It needs an update very sooonn... this thread was posted 7 months ago, when is the update going to happen because this game would be ALOT more enjoyable if we could decorate more. Thanks, we appreciate everything but please fix!!!!!~*

Unregistered
01-01-11, 08:51 PM
when i said 7 months ago i was looking at norm's join date, haha. apologies !
but please fix anyways !!! thanks ♥

lalamartee
01-01-11, 11:54 PM
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this game but it is horrible on my phone. please get the Android app together. it always freezes and looses sync also i hate that i cannot decorate and change my shop. please get an update out ASAP

Andy
01-03-11, 04:33 AM
Well said! It would seem there is favouritism for the iPhone app. It certainly doesn't want me to spend actual cash (gems) on an under developed game!

I've been experiencing lots of lag and force closing. The moving of the screen is pants, invariably it will zoom into green! Further to this, I've been experiencing the "out of sync" issue.

Please sort this game out for the various flavours of Android OS, we're not all Apple munchers!

Cheers

Unregistered
01-03-11, 12:55 PM
Addictive game, willing to pay for items but would be nice to get full access: floors nd walls. Hope it gets fixed real soon :) ty

Unregistered
01-03-11, 01:43 PM
This game is great, runs well, great look, no problems with server. Addicting game to play for hours and worth paying, but please fix (walls & floor) problem soon :) (mytouch 4g /2.2)

Unregistered
01-03-11, 03:29 PM
Why cant android users take snap shots of their screens? I want to enter the contests for gems but cant:(

Unregistered
01-04-11, 06:34 AM
Same complaint as everyone else. Really? You've been working on this issue for 9 months? Lets get it resolved already!
Thanks!

Unregistered
01-04-11, 02:24 PM
How long is it gonna take to fix the wall and floor decoration problems its been months what the hell lava!

Unregistered
01-04-11, 08:06 PM
Could you pleases please please let us anyknow something about adding the wall and floors to the droid!!!!!!!!!! You guys might not realize this but all the droid users on the game post notes on eachothers walls saying do not purchase anything from them until they give us the "full version". I have noticed you have done several updates on other stuff since the release of the droid version, but you really should be working on this issue. At least post something on here. Letting everyone who is waiting know. Isnt that the purpose of the furom? You guys claim you listen to your costuners, Are you not? If you cant fix it just say that? Regardless let us know....Please please please....do you know how much time we put into this and we see others all decorated pretty colors and we cant. Explain to me how this is fair? Are you listening. This forum is full of complaints and no answers to this one!!!!!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 05:11 PM
yessssss PLEASE FIX THE TABS FOR THE WALLS AND FLOOR TILES FOR BAKERY AND RESTAURANT STORY PLEASE FIX THAT!!!!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 06:35 PM
If there was a way to demand it...we would! We want walls and floors...we want walls and floors....we want walls and floors......we can be annoying!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 07:53 PM
fix it that we can use with android phones too wall and floor skins or we all getting deinstall your games from our phones it is really not fair when iphone user lought to us they can change and we not fix it or u have thousands of players gone away with your game the same in restaurant story fit it NOW

Unregistered
01-06-11, 08:34 AM
About to uninstall!! This is just plain dumb to release a game for android users and we can't decorate! Annoying!!

Unregistered
01-06-11, 02:25 PM
Tabs containing wallpaper, floor tiles and wall decorations are currently not supported for Android devices.

We will make these items available as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

whats the point of playing the game if you dont have the full version! fix the dang problem already. freaking lame, and no one seems to be listening to all the complaints. im deleting it. BLAH!

Unregistered
01-07-11, 08:37 AM
Can someone from the team tell us when the problem of decorating floors and walls is supposed to be fixed?
Thanks

NES
01-07-11, 11:56 AM
I love this game but i refuse to spend any more money on gems until the decrative issue is fixed, i mean really, how long does it take to add the tabs, items and issue an update, i cant imagine all the nerds makin $$$ on these games cant fix something as simple as this in the snap of a finger, thats what they are paid to do. Wanna make more $$$ fix this issue for the android users, i like what someone previously stated about all of us not being apple munchers, that was good!

Again, we all love this game hence the constructive criticism!!!! Please help us help you!

Unregistered
01-07-11, 03:59 PM
can you plz fix the problem for andriod phone i really like my friend bakery and i cant have mine like that

jlynne028
01-07-11, 08:10 PM
I thought I was going nuts! I couldn't figure out y I couldn't change the floors and walls! Please fix asap! You're taking all the fun out of the game!

Unregistered
01-08-11, 07:12 AM
Need full access soon please....Floors and walls

Unregistered
01-08-11, 03:09 PM
Could you pleases please please let us anyknow something about adding the wall and floors to the droid!!!!!!!!!! You guys might not realize this but all the droid users on the game post notes on eachothers walls saying do not purchase anything from them until they give us the "full version". I have noticed you have done several updates on other stuff since the release of the droid version, but you really should be working on this issue. At least post something on here. Letting everyone who is waiting know. Isnt that the purpose of the furom? You guys claim you listen to your costuners, Are you not? If you cant fix it just say that? Regardless let us know....Please please please....do you know how much time we put into this and we see others all decorated pretty colors and we cant. Explain to me how this is fair? Are you listening. This forum is full of complaints and no answers to this one!!!!!

Couldn't have said this better its been months and you are losing people do to this. people want the full effect not to just sit here giving you are money and getting anything in return! Or sitting here waiting for things to just bake all day not being able to be creative and change colors and titles have windows and pictures its unfair to us!!

Unregistered
01-08-11, 03:30 PM
I love this game but i refuse to spend any more money on gems until the decrative issue is fixed, i mean really, how long does it take to add the tabs, items and issue an update, i cant imagine all the nerds makin $$$ on these games cant fix something as simple as this in the snap of a finger, thats what they are paid to do. Wanna make more $$$ fix this issue for the android users, i like what someone previously stated about all of us not being apple munchers, that was good!

Again, we all love this game hence the constructive criticism!!!! Please help us help you!

There is no need to insult IPhone users just because you are upset. IMO, they should have never released this unless it was fully functional. But I suspect that they did because so many were screaming "When are you going to make ,,,,story for Droid?" City story and Farm Story are in much worse shape in terms of what can be done there if you are level 55 or over. Don't forget that Apple developed the whole app concept for their phones and they have a ton of third party developers making new apps. Droid has to start from scratch and that will take quite a bit of time before they catch up. If playing games on your phone is so important to you, maybe you should have looked into this more carefully and..munched an apple.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the game, Norman. Yes, decorations would be great, and it is tough going to other bakeries and seeing what they can accomplish and us 'droid users can't. However, for a game that looks like it has been available less than a month, it's working pretty well for me, and I'm having fun.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 12:32 PM
You want us to spend are money but your not even listening to us?!? I see so many complaints on here from people and still not even a reply not even having the gratitude to give us an answer how rude! It's been months still nothing not an update nothing telling us if your fixing anything not giving us any ideas on anything bakery story is a fun game but its not fun to have things freeze up to the point of having to restart my phone every 20 mins and to not be able to change anything but what to im baking you don't have ways to earn gems or something to make it more fun and my walls are puke yellow on top of that these games are about being creative and having fun and that's turning out to not be the case. What I have to go out and buy a iPhone to change my walls to purple or something?! my Droid was just as much my money! And should have just as much of the effects as an iPhone and the camera to enter the gems game should say IPHONE USERS please snap a picture to win gems because we have NO CAMERAS!!! unbelievable!

Unregistered
01-09-11, 02:57 PM
It's not fair too see others with iPhones
that have beautiful decorative bakeries
and mine is all plain with a gap of white
on my wall and tile is looks so unprofessional

Unregistered
01-09-11, 03:30 PM
Im a droid user, but cmon, ppl complaining over and over im sure he gets it by now. Like sumone said. Dont get,mad at iphone. BE GLAD its coming to android and b patient. Things aint as simple as just finding games nd play. Chill. By da way. Great game! Love it :D find me: oziie214

OPOP
01-10-11, 08:18 AM
Waiting for Android can change wall and floor ^^"

Abavon
01-10-11, 11:53 AM
I played restaurant story first and found out how ugly it is after expanding. I didn't know then that there were no modifications available for floors/walls. I'm not expanding my bakery until this is updated. Please don't keep us waiting too long. Thanks

Unregistered
01-10-11, 12:19 PM

I will not purchase gems until I can update walls & floors. My cafe now awkward & atrocious!

Unregistered
01-10-11, 01:00 PM
after seeing all of these posts and no response, I'm deleting this crappy app.

MrJin
01-10-11, 02:59 PM
shesh for some of you here not to troll, but you guys are either dumb or dumb, notice i put dumb twice. norman already stated that he was gonna have it up for the android asap.

what makes you think that by spaming replies to "GET IT DONE NOW or ITS **** HURRY UP AND FIX IT" will make them hurry?

im not trying to sound stuck up, but i bet 60% of the user that are complaining are free users. why dont u all buy GEM and support TeamLava maybe they will hire more people to work on the project. i think that the more intelligent way.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 03:22 PM
Same complaint as everyone else. Really? You've been working on this issue for 9 months? Lets get it resolved already!
Thanks!

it has not been nine months. Norman's post was made on the 29th of Decemeber

Unregistered
01-10-11, 03:25 PM
just wondering if there are any updates or successes about the problems for Android phones..?

Unregistered
01-10-11, 06:14 PM
shesh for some of you here not to troll, but you guys are either dumb or dumb, notice i put dumb twice. Norman already stated that he was gonna have it up for the android asap.

What makes you think that by spaming replies to "get it done now or its **** hurry up and fix it" will make them hurry?

Im not trying to sound stuck up, but i bet 60% of the user that are complaining are free users. Why dont u all buy gem and support teamlava maybe they will hire more people to work on the project. I think that the more intelligent way.

thank you. Thats what im talkin bout. Im an android user too.

Unregistered
01-11-11, 12:20 AM
shesh for some of you here not to troll, but you guys are either dumb or dumb, notice i put dumb twice. norman already stated that he was gonna have it up for the android asap.

what makes you think that by spaming replies to "GET IT DONE NOW or ITS **** HURRY UP AND FIX IT" will make them hurry?

im not trying to sound stuck up, but i bet 60% of the user that are complaining are free users. why dont u all buy GEM and support TeamLava maybe they will hire more people to work on the project. i think that the more intelligent way.

Simple question = simple answer:

Because I'm not willing to buy Gems for a game that doesn't support all of it's "normal" content!
I really like this game and yes, I definitely would buy gems to decorate my bakery. But why should I buy beautiful decoration when I can't paint my walls?
I already expanded my bakery twice times and now I have wall and floor tiles with a pale gray color. That sucks!

I will wait patiently for an update - just wanted to point things out!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 03:45 AM
I agree. There is no way I am going to buy gems to decorate my bakery while the walls and floor look so terrible.

Unregistered
01-11-11, 11:07 AM
Hi, I didn't realize until recently that there weren't the tabs from the android...is there any like progress update on that? I LOVE this game, it's addicting and fun, I can't put it down, but it would be nice to be able to make my bakery and restaurant prettier...I thought I was missing something because I couldn't find where the wallpapers were...Please just give us an update thanks!!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 06:14 PM
There is no need to insult IPhone users just because you are upset. IMO, they should have never released this unless it was fully functional. But I suspect that they did because so many were screaming "When are you going to make ,,,,story for Droid?" City story and Farm Story are in much worse shape in terms of what can be done there if you are level 55 or over. Don't forget that Apple developed the whole app concept for their phones and they have a ton of third party developers making new apps. Droid has to start from scratch and that will take quite a bit of time before they catch up. If playing games on your phone is so important to you, maybe you should have looked into this more carefully and..munched an apple.

i never said anything negative about iphone users first of all, but many people feel teamlava is favortising iphone with a fully functional game where as android users do not have the same functions but spend exactly the same money for gems. and second of all if u read the threads, i quoted another persons thread with "not all of us are apple munchers" and i said i thought that was a good comment, i am, just like u and everyone else, entitled to my opinions and i will last but not least say [edited out] =) have a nice day... applemuncher!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 06:19 PM

not for nothing but ive spent more than 30 bucks on gems playing this game for the last month or so getting through my graveyard shifts at the hospital and ya know what... i think im entitled to [edit] if i want! the download might have been free but if u want to be able to decorate even a little bit as an android user you have to spend money to buy gems, cuz i sure as heck cant decorate my walls or floors. if you dont like reading everyones complaint then i suggest you mind your business and stay off the forum!

Norman
01-11-11, 06:58 PM
Hi, I didn't realize until recently that there weren't the tabs from the android...is there any like progress update on that? I LOVE this game, it's addicting and fun, I can't put it down, but it would be nice to be able to make my bakery and restaurant prettier...I thought I was missing something because I couldn't find where the wallpapers were...Please just give us an update thanks!!

Our team is working to make these features available as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Unregistered
01-11-11, 11:08 PM
Having a problem with the walls and floors will there be an update for the android phones? I have the htc evo for sprint? Also has anyone been able to find the city and empire story for the droid phones? Would like to see what those 2 are abput since the 2 mentioned are so addictive pls help with this,problem.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 06:45 AM
Our team is working to make these features available as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Hey Norm, if we take a pic of our phones to show our bakery since we have no snapshot option, would the judges take into consideration we cant change our walls or floors and still give us an honest shot at winning??

Unregistered
01-12-11, 06:49 AM
It's a pity developers don't care about our concerns, because the number of Android users is booming, as well as the number of applications. Perharps some people will develop a fully functional game and then... bye Bakery Story!

Unregistered
01-12-11, 07:00 AM

****.... i mean Jin, if someone told you theyll find you a 7 bedroom, 4 bathroom house for cheap as soon as possible so give them a couple hundred bucks in the meantime, would you do it? I guarantee you would not, so your little hypothesis is sh*t. You would wait until they got the house, THEN pay them. So shut yer trap. And as far as people [edit], let 'em [edit]. Makes em feel better. Im sure they know the satisfaction feeling they get from it is a placebo. Prolly like when you lay on the car horn in traffic, cuz you seem like one of those type of "im important and in a hurry" people that think beeping the horn will part 60 cars like Bruce Almighty. So you keep beepin your horn, and let droid users keep [edit].

Unregistered
01-12-11, 08:39 AM
It's just a game folks, don't get so mad over this problem. They said they will try to fix it asap, so while waiting, just try to earn more coins. :-)
btw, add me for tips and gifts...
missling2

Unregistered
01-12-11, 06:40 PM
love the game my phone went to **** and had to get a new one how do i recover my bakery ???????

Unregistered
01-12-11, 11:26 PM
You guys need to change this asap!!!!! Its really bs.
i really like the app but it makes me sad when i got to my neighbors bakeries & its all colorful and mine is just plain.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 09:27 PM
No Android user (that cares about customizing their bakery) is playing this app for "free." I guarantee I have spent close to $70 or $80 just on gems. So NO...Android users are NOT playing for free! They are purchasing gems just as much as iPhone users. People with iPhones have no clue what they are missing with the Androids. I think it's pretty funny myself when you see iPhone users say negative comments about the Androids. If they only knew!!!! I just know I want my walls, floors and windows!!!!

Unregistered
01-14-11, 02:54 AM
I love this game but u start to loose interest when u,can't decorate,ur walls and floors it kinda sux lol

Unregistered
01-14-11, 07:00 PM
instead of being so demanding i think you all should be more appreciative of these games being created for our enjoyment. i have an android and just enjoy playing these games regardless of what the floors and walls look like.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 08:51 PM
Please add it!! I loveeee this game, but not havin to not change the walls and floors makes me not want to play. Also, why is everything so expensive??? :(

Unregistered
01-14-11, 09:58 PM
instead of being so demanding i think you all should be more appreciative of these games being created for our enjoyment. i have an android and just enjoy playing these games regardless of what the floors and walls look like.

Oh yes, let us give thanks for a buggy, non functional game! I think it's an insult to drop this on the Android users and then make them wait and wait to complete the app. This should never have been released in this state. I have an Iphone 4 but like a lot of things TL does, this is just not right. Another instance of TL disrespecting their customers.

BTW Droid guys, what's so great about Droid? What are the advantages you see over IPhone? Not being sarcastic, just curious.

dShrink
01-14-11, 11:36 PM
I haven't paid any cash for this game yet, so I'm not sure what the fuss is about. Yes, it would be nice to finally be able to decorate, but it's a free app - ya gotta know there will be issues at some point. Everybody knows you get what you pay for - you don't pay for game development, you don't get a perfect app right out of the gate.

I do have a Droid, and I personally prefer it over the iPhone for a few reasons. One, I'm no fan of Apple. (Not a huge fan of MS, either, fwiw!) Two, I don't have to find a WiFi signal to access the Internet - one touch and I'm connected. Three, and this is huge for me - I can very easily swap batteries when mine dies! I have a spare so I always have one charged. Four, Android is a completely open OS so I could - if I wanted to spend the time - create my own apps without worrying about them voiding my warranty. Five - my alarm worked all through the first weekend of January! Six, the iPhone doesn't support Flash, so that really restricts web browsing. Seven, I never needed a rubber band to fix antenna issues.

Don't get me wrong, the iPhone is fine and I know plenty of people who have them and love them. I know plenty of people who are total fanatics about their Blackberry, for that matter. But the iPhone doesn't offer everything I need my phone to do, where the Droid does.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 01:03 AM
Today's update provides wall and floor decoration XD
Thank you!

Unregistered
01-15-11, 06:49 AM
For me? Simple answer. Where I live iphone has no service. Droid does. What would be the logic in getting a phone when I would never get service? Verizon is pretty much the only major network to have "reliable" service. For now no iphone available.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 10:06 AM
Anyone know if progress is lost when doing the android update?
I'm lvl 22 and i really won't start over.from scratch if this is the case...

lizzyissoc
01-15-11, 12:16 PM
$80 ?!?!
I havent spent a penny on this game!
I may not have wallpaper and floors done but I mean cmon its a freaking game!

Unregistered
01-16-11, 08:29 AM
DROID GOT OUR WALL AND TILE UPDATE TODAY!!!!!!!!!! I must say i never thought i'd happen... THANK YOU TEAM LAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
01-16-11, 10:22 AM
no xp for floor tile,wallpaper, or window purchases??? is that correct?

Unregistered
01-16-11, 11:24 AM
Dont hav the option to change my floors or walls would love to make my bakery as nice as my neighbors

Unregistered
01-17-11, 04:37 PM
I see that someone posted there was an update and my Mom just got a Droid X and her phone has all of the tabs..but mine still does not. Do I have to uninstall and start over to get all of the tabs? I just did an update tonight and the additional tabs still are not there.

I came here only to find out WHY I can't decorate more...not to complain. I love this game and I am having a blast with it..even though I can't decorate more. I can't wait until I am able to though, it will definitely be even better!! Thank you for this awesome application...I have all of my friends on it too now :)

Norman
01-17-11, 06:04 PM
Please update your app and you will have access to wall and floor decorations. :cool:

Unregistered
01-17-11, 08:00 PM
Please update your app and you will have access to wall and floor decorations. :cool:

Thankk youuuuuu!

Unregistered
01-18-11, 04:42 AM
I updated it last night and it still didn't show but I just went in to see & for some reason it wasn't done (not sure why it would take that long) and I hit something and it finalized and now works!! Thank you SO much :)

I see that someone posted there was an update and my Mom just got a Droid X and her phone has all of the tabs..but mine still does not. Do I have to uninstall and start over to get all of the tabs? I just did an update tonight and the additional tabs still are not there.

I came here only to find out WHY I can't decorate more...not to complain. I love this game and I am having a blast with it..even though I can't decorate more. I can't wait until I am able to though, it will definitely be even better!! Thank you for this awesome application...I have all of my friends on it too now :)

Unregistered
01-18-11, 10:37 AM
$80 ?!?!
I havent spent a penny on this game!
I may not have wallpaper and floors done but I mean cmon its a freaking game!

"I haven't spent a penny on farm, restaurant or bakery stroy either". I already pay enough to Verizon.

Unregistered
01-18-11, 10:44 AM
I updated it last night and it still didn't show but I just went in to see & for some reason it wasn't done (not sure why it would take that long) and I hit something and it finalized and now works!! Thank you SO much :)

I only know how to update when my droid incredible tells me the app has an update. Is there a way to this manually?

Unregistered
01-19-11, 12:27 PM
Go to the Android Market, then "My apps" and you'll see the updates

Unregistered
01-19-11, 12:35 PM
Thanks to the team!!!

Unregistered
01-19-11, 01:24 PM
When r the tabs coming for the wallpaper and floors on the android

Unregistered
01-23-11, 03:24 PM

I've been playing since last year this fix issue sure is procrastinating!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 03:46 PM
Please hurry up and fix the wall and floor decorations
kthanks

Unregistered
01-24-11, 06:01 PM
I have an android and i did the update, but i dont see anything different..should I unistall it and if i do can I get my bakery back?

Unregistered
01-24-11, 06:05 PM
I have an android and i did the update, but i dont see anything different..should I unistall it and if i do can I get my bakery back?

I rebooted my phone and updated....hmmmm,,,,but very happy now!!!

Unregistered
02-04-11, 12:48 PM
When you change your current wall/floor tile...the old one automatically goes back into the design tab. But how do you sell them??

Unregistered
02-05-11, 08:40 PM
I am using the Samsung Galaxy Tab. I am playing Bakery Story using android apps. When I bought the wallpaper, I was able to buy the Blue Wanscot wallpaper. When I redecorated my bakery and put my blue wanscot wallpaper in store, I couldn't find it in my store. The wallpaper selection ended at the yellow wanscot wallpaper. The green and blue stripes, wanscot wallpapers are gone, simply not there. Norman, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WALLPAPER? PLEASE GIVE IT BACK.

Unregistered
02-15-11, 03:37 PM
Similar to the post above, I play bakery story. I love it. But the wallpaper selection ends at yellow wanscot. I had some green wanscot in the storage, but the ones that I bought are missing also. And I can't sell stored wallpaper.

I use mytouch 4g, android. Game ID: chamu1

Please fix this issue.

Unregistered
02-16-11, 01:11 AM
please fix this! I'm even considering buying an Ipad so that i can decorate my bakery...

Unregistered
03-12-11, 08:42 AM
The green and blue stripes and wanscot showed up two days ago and then I upgraded the size of my bakery and it went away again.

Android.Mytouch 4g.bakery story.id chamu1

Mamituya
03-20-11, 09:19 PM
My storm8 id is CherrieV Game name Mamituya, I am a level 29 on Restaurant and on Bakery Story I live the game but my phone its dying getting a new one on Monday 21st n I wanna continue playing but I don't wanna start over how do I switch to new cell phone? Any help would b great... THANX! &hearts

AutumnIvy
05-21-11, 07:45 PM
well Im happy it wasnt my phone.....do we have an estimate cause it is a bit disheartening.Great game though.....

crazychaoscake
05-23-11, 08:51 AM
Hello!

Just a minute ago I went looking for my bakery and was shocked that all six of my arched windows that I purchased this morning had vanished from the walls.

Can you please fix that, or at least give me my 30 000 coins back?

That would be very nice
Thanks in advance

Storm8 ID : crazychaoscake
Device: HTC Desire HD, Android

Sorry, english is my second language, so I could have made some mistakes.

oap99
06-07-11, 06:05 PM
All I know is that I can't sell tile or wallpaper to get gems back.I don't care how long ago this was.I just want it fixed.Love the game though.

evilelfling
08-21-11, 09:16 PM
When can we be able to sell wall paper and floor tiles that are just being stored? Also please do a confirm pop up for items costing gems... I have wasted over 50 gems because as I try scrolling through tabs I end up accidentally hitting an item that costs gems and it sucks.

juletta
08-23-11, 03:03 AM
lucky you if the game is running well. not with all of us. please, team lava, answer the topics at the forum. i am waiting for a reply for weeks now. i am loosing coins too often and i am shortly before deleting the game (iPhone)

pinksweets4u
08-23-11, 11:26 AM
Norm-

The Android App is all around **** and bugged. Get it up to speed with the iphone already...

AGREED! My iPad works awesome, my android sucks! My game lags so much. Its getting slower and slower. And after expansion on android, food isn't selling. Took me two wks to earn 1million coins! Grrrrr

WhenBlueFades
09-22-13, 04:55 AM
This thread says the inability to sell wallpaper and tiles is fixed? It's currently 2013 and I started Restaurant Story about a month ago. The support link in the game is invalid. How will I know when the problem is fixed and is there any way to put in a real help ticket?

greygull
09-22-13, 10:37 AM
This thread says the inability to sell wallpaper and tiles is fixed? It's currently 2013 and I started Restaurant Story about a month ago. The support link in the game is invalid. How will I know when the problem is fixed and is there any way to put in a real help ticket?

This was for a bug on Android devices when this game was first released. There has never been an option to sell wallpaper or flooring. You can just place new ones on top of it, and the old one will be stored.

You can email support@teamlava.com

Since this is an old thread, it will be closed.