PDA

View Full Version : Gifts we no longer can use.

Brewers167
06-16-13, 12:07 AM
Why can we still gift parts that have no use?? For example the love letters. One of my nbrs gift only love letters.
I wish TL would remove these gifts. It sure would be nice of them.

Brewers167
06-16-13, 12:11 AM
Met to put this in the Pet Shop Forum.

TinksThots
06-16-13, 12:44 AM
I don't play Pet Shop, but I'm throwing this out there in case it works anything like BS or RS. We still have items available to be gifted from old appliances/decor that most people can't get anymore, but there are a few who still can, if they're running older versions of the games with that stuff still on them. If they someday decide they want more of that stuff, they'll still need those parts, whether it's a week or a year from now. Most of us can't use them at all, but if they're removed from the game, then those few who can wouldn't be able to build their stuff. :(

Example: One of my neighbors was asking to be gifted bat air fresheners and vampire capes for an old Halloween appliance just a couple weeks ago. I can't get the Halloween stuff at all, I started playing too late, but I can still get the xmas stuff. I was requesting Santa hats and mittens in April, the very same day actually, when people were posting in the Bakery forum asking for those parts to be taken out of the game, as they were "useless". Not to me they weren't, and I can still buy more of those ovens if I want to! ;)

WingsUP
06-28-13, 07:46 AM
hi brewers167, what were the love letters to build? was it a Valentines Day item?
thx in advance for any reply

sparklegirly
06-30-13, 08:23 AM
I do wish we had an option to sell construction materials in storage. I have heaps that I'll never do anything with. Not a big deal but a little annoying.

orchidemily
07-25-13, 07:49 PM
I dislike those useless items also. Maybe if they make a note of version it is useful for so the newbies know not to gift it. I have no idea what is good and what is worthless.

sparklegirly
07-27-13, 10:48 PM
I dislike those useless items also. Maybe if they make a note of version it is useful for so the newbies know not to gift it. I have no idea what is good and what is worthless.

most of the holiday stuff isn't useful at least not right now, my biggest regret is accepting gifts from friends. in some cases i have over 100 of an item. i wish i would only have accepted what i needed but its much too late now and like i said it's only a little annoying.