PDA

View Full Version : Glimmer dust Trove as an adventuring reward

raycholio
06-15-13, 01:14 PM
Today I went to collect from my castle after doing an adventure (dark caves one, I think) and I got a little black box! I was super excited (hoping it was an apple tree) but was very surprised to see I got a glimmer dust trove as a reward. I already did the quest line for the first one, so now I'm up to two! Didn't realize you could get them as an adventure reward, so I thought I'd pass along the information :) also, woohoo for me!

jimboser
06-15-13, 02:10 PM
Very nice! I'm working up to a few Dark Cave adventures myself, I'll be watching for that.

arale_norimaki
06-15-13, 05:27 PM
There have been reports confirming that since the trove appeared in the market. Here is one example from the sticky about the update:

Well I got a trove from a regular adventure this morning [...]

mspate
06-16-13, 05:37 PM
The first few days after I got my troves the gave me between 1-3 glimmer dusts. Now all I get is XP and a coin. Anyone know why or has it happened to you too? I bought mine :(

TinksThots
06-16-13, 06:14 PM
The first few days after I got my troves the gave me between 1-3 glimmer dusts. Now all I get is XP and a coin. Anyone know why or has it happened to you too? I bought mine :(
I'll get that from anything if I'm maxed on whatever it drops. Are you?

mspate
06-16-13, 09:35 PM
No Tinks, I'm not maxed on anything but stones lol. I looked again tonight and I get one XP and one coin, period. I bought three of them as I never have enough glimmer dust it seems. At 40 a pop, I feel *****ed :(

Lilipipi
06-16-13, 11:33 PM
No Tinks, I'm not maxed on anything but stones lol. I looked again tonight and I get one XP and one coin, period. I bought three of them as I never have enough glimmer dust it seems. At 40 a pop, I feel *****ed :(

That looks like some kind of bug problem. If not maxed out, you should get glimmer dusts. Have you tried restarting your device? If it still doesn't work, emailing TL support would be the way to go.

bogusiawieder
04-10-14, 12:16 PM
I got 3 troves in total:1 with the quest and 2 from adventures (I got a carriage from an adventure too lol) so I guess I'm super lucky

roguebee
04-10-14, 12:34 PM

It has to be a glitch or you have 99 glimmerdust in inventory. I have 3 (1 bought and 2 from adventures). They have consistently given me 1-3 each for months.

forkyfork99
04-10-14, 01:09 PM
I noticed the glimmmerdust troves are no longer in the market. What happened? I have one I got from an adventure/goal

meme1098
04-10-14, 01:12 PM
Look under the buildings tab. should be there.