PDA

View Full Version : Adding the lakes and trees

camilla333
06-15-13, 06:36 AM
MHz_
Hi there, in a previous thread I can load I asked if you could help out here. You had entire you would try and if not would be able to possibly add lakes plateaus and trees to being purchased.
Anyway the request as that when you clicked on. Lake or tree or even group of trees but didn't intend to remove them hovering over the items in 1/20 . Ho can tha be reversed o removed. It is distracting and confusing. There mid be an day way to reverse it.
You had replied that you can't but maybe can offer these trees and lakes.

Where are you at on this if at all?
ID love to know !

Thanks,
C

bigbux3
06-15-13, 08:23 AM
It can't be. They can only be removed. The game is designed so you have to remove those items.

camilla333
06-15-13, 08:48 AM
Well I often keep the trees and lakes for aesthetics...I like a city with more of nature and not all buildings. I am from SF and that is how the city is here.
MHz_ mentioned that we may e able to buy those items in the future.

bigbux3
06-15-13, 10:45 AM
Well I often keep the trees and lakes for aesthetics...I like a city with more of nature and not all buildings. I am from SF and that is how the city is here.
MHz_ mentioned that we may e able to buy those items in the future.

If so, I would love to. I wanted to keep a lake in my city, so I expanded to areas around it just so I could keep it.

It would be nice to buy the rocks and trees, along with lakes and cliffs/mountains. Plus with bridges and other things like railroad tracks.

camilla333
07-02-13, 08:44 AM
Where are we at with this possible upgrade MHZ_? Can you fill us in?

SuiGeneris
07-31-13, 07:25 AM
An upgrade and more content would be great!