PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect to the only Dragon story.

doobooo
06-15-13, 12:54 AM

i used iphone4s

Unable to connect to the only Dragon story.

version 1.5

doop01
06-15-13, 01:30 AM
Did you try restarting your phone? That sometimes works :)

kwhales
06-15-13, 05:55 AM
I am on iphone 4 too and have been getting this connection error several times a day. Its annoying but does let me in once i hit ok.

kooky panda
06-15-13, 01:47 PM
Check and make sure that your software version on your Iphone is up to date.
Is this happening on wifi and also when you play on 3G?

piiman_chan
06-15-13, 05:36 PM
Me too!I use IPhone 4.I updated a few days ago but I can't connect to my island.i tried for fashion story or city story but it worked.i tried for wifi and 3G but it didn't work.so I try to transfer my account to iPad but I couldn't connect to dragon story by iPad too.

alexccl
06-16-13, 04:33 AM
Same problem here.

1) Storm8 ID: alexccl
2) device type: iPhone 5
3) device OS: iOS 6.1.4
4) Problem: Last night the Dragon Story showed "Dragon Story is an online game and requires internet access....." error. It has lasted for 20 hours and happens for both wifi and 3G network. The problem only happens on Dragon Story but not Monster Story and Castle Story. I have tried restart my iPhone normally or hard reboot, reinstall the Dragon Story app, but still failed. No problem for Dragon Story - New Dawn.

ScottXiao
06-16-13, 05:43 AM
I got the problem like yours. Using iPad 3th and 6.1.3, updating from 1.4 to 1.5, connection error loops. Restore to 1.4, loops too. A funny bug.

piiman_chan
06-17-13, 06:11 AM
Today is the 3rh day I can login in dragon story.It always tell me that the connection erro? Why not teamlava have any opinion about this?

ay3980
06-17-13, 12:10 PM
i hv same problem too !!!

[S8] Elsa
06-17-13, 01:36 PM
Please try force closing the game, disconnecting from your network, then reconnecting and opening the game. If your current connection isn't working, please also try another connection.

kwhales
06-17-13, 02:37 PM
I got this constantly today. Really getting annoying.

doobooo
06-17-13, 02:44 PM
As you said that
But I can not access.
What should I do

ID : doobooo
dragon story level : 95

funnyrandomness5112
06-17-13, 02:46 PM
I have been having the same problem, EVERYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT MY HOME WIFI.

doobooo
06-17-13, 02:47 PM
Please try force closing the game, disconnecting from your network, then reconnecting and opening the game. If your current connection isn't working, please also try another connection.

As you said that
But I can not access.
What should I do

piiman_chan
06-17-13, 07:39 PM

I tried the way that you said but it didn't work.try another connection but nothing changed..really hate this update

fungsfarm
06-19-13, 10:08 PM
I have the same problem~can't reach Dragon Story. Then I try to play another games such as Farm, Pet Shop, Fashion, Bakery & Restaurant Story, it's ran normal & smooth. Why??? When and How can I reach the DS game again.

Oliver118
06-19-13, 10:09 PM
Maybe check your settings and see if your Wi-Fi's on. Sometimes it works for me.

fungsfarm
06-19-13, 10:19 PM
I have the same problem~can't reach Dragon Story. Then I try to play another games such as Farm, Pet Shop, Fashion, Bakery & Restaurant Story, it's ran normal & smooth. Why??? When and How can I reach the DS game again.
I'm using Android phone.

Lamlam
06-19-13, 11:05 PM
i am using Ipad, after upgraded to version 1.5, i can't play the game yesterday night,
it always show the screen saying that my internet connection have problem,
however before using version 1.4, i can played it smoothly; now i can'tenter the game, kindly help me how to solve the problem.

I tried to delete, uninstall, using other wifi, disconnect and reconnect the network, checking the software etc.... however i have tried to play the valentive DS version also can't enter the game and also showing the online connection has problem, but i can play other games from storm8, only this game has problem, pls help !!

My storm8 ID : Lamlam

112level

vanessa0914
06-20-13, 05:30 AM
Me too, same as u , I have try Delete and dl again , but still can't connect

alexccl
06-20-13, 09:12 AM
My problem is fixed by changing the language of my iPhone to english, hope this help.

kelvinlam
06-20-13, 09:16 AM
Okay la. Thank you alexccl.

piiman_chan
06-20-13, 11:18 AM
My problem is fixed by changing the language of my iPhone to english, hope this help.

Thanks alexccl,my problem is fixed too.thanks so much !!!

fungsfarm
06-21-13, 06:58 AM
mine also fixed, but I haven't do anything. Thanks so much.

mizinsky
11-02-13, 02:05 PM
Please helpppppp :( i can?t get into the dragon story also...it?s been two days...my another story game are fine but only dragons story...,i tried so many times ..i reset my phone, and tried with the different connection, tried to change the language setting etc but nothing changed...my breeding should be finished yesterday and i need to send gold to neighbours :( may i get help?i want to play it ...oh! and i am using android phone. thank you

doop01
11-02-13, 02:17 PM
Please helpppppp :( i can?t get into the dragon story also...it?s been two days...my another story game are fine but only dragons story...,i tried so many times ..i reset my phone, and tried with the different connection, tried to change the language setting etc but nothing changed...my breeding should be finished yesterday and i need to send gold to neighbours :( may i get help?i want to play it ...oh! and i am using android phone. thank you
You could try uninstalling and then reinstall. It won't effect your game, it is saved on TL's server, not on your phone :)

kooky panda
11-02-13, 02:39 PM

Make sure you are playing a current version of the game.
Try clearing your cache for Dragon story:
To clear the cache - go to Settings, Apps, select which app, Clear Cache. You can also move all TL games to the SD card (might say Internal Storage) in the same place.

sgiesin
11-02-13, 05:33 PM
I'm having same problem. Only difference is I'm using android. When I look at my island from my kindle account it has the battle arena dragon blimp and ship but that is only offered with iOS. What is the deal.

mrarfan
11-02-13, 06:43 PM

i used iphone4s

Unable to connect to the only Dragon story.

version 1.5

Isn't the most current version v1.7?

mizinsky
11-03-13, 11:28 PM
thank you:) but still can‘t log in the dragon story..maybe i have to wait till the next upgrade

devastated1978
11-03-13, 11:37 PM
Isn't the most current version v1.7?

**coughs* have you checked the date of the post :rolleyes: