PDA

View Full Version : Missed my chance??

usbee
06-14-13, 08:31 PM
I'm on level 25 of this and I've just built a tavern in which to talk to Thurston, to achieve a goal ("Drowning sorrows"). Once I'd built it, though, I saw that I already had the materials I needed to upgrade immediately to a level 2 tavern, so that's what I did. BUT I've noticed since the upgrade that the button to let me go and visit the tavern (in my goals list) has disappeared ... Does this mean I could only have completed the goal with a level 1 tavern?? Surely there must be some way to still complete this goal??? Please help!! It'll be so annoying if this goal is just left incomplete and I'm unable to continue that thread of the story ...

maguar
06-14-13, 09:10 PM
If you collected from the tavern you will have completed that quest. Do you now have one to pay for Thurston's tab?

vchanhs
06-14-13, 09:44 PM
I don't think the level of tavern matters for this quest as the Thurston's quest line is in place before buildings can be upgraded.

CS is a game where goals will not be skipped even if you have done the pre requisite. The most recent updates where the baron will ask us to expand to thurston and sabina is proof. For those who have expanded there, we still get the quest. Just that the quest will immediately be completed once triggered.

usbee
06-15-13, 02:58 AM
Ok thanks ... You're right, once I collected from the tavern all was well!