There should be a game restaurant story 2

Some features could

You can move your self like castle story

You can sit in chars and ext.

Can move door without buying a new one

EDIT- the game is out 6/25/14 THIS IS IN A limited

bigbux3
06-14-13, 09:34 PM
You scared me with the title. I thought there was a new Restaurant game.

I don't like the idea of replacing ANOTHER classic game with a newer game.

TinksThots
06-14-13, 11:07 PM

I'm dittoing this one. I don't want to start over when I've gotten so far. Plus, I spend enough time on these games as it is, and I wouldn't quit the current RS to start a new one, so that would just mean more time... :\

HenryLucky1
06-14-13, 11:11 PM
3 no! LOL

Paul__
06-15-13, 04:24 AM

If teamlava takes my idea. They will not replace RS1

bigbux3
06-15-13, 08:33 AM
If teamlava takes my idea. They will not replace RS1

I don't mean to sound rude at all, but what's point of making 3 features a new game? Also, the game already has been who move and sit. All wall decorations can't be moved unless stored. It's probably because wall decorations were the last things implemented into the game.

TinksThots
06-15-13, 09:35 AM
Can move door without buying a new one

The door runs under a different type of programming than any other wall decor, because it's vital to game function. That's why you have to place another door (or host table) before you can pick up (or store) the first one. You can't leave your store without either of those, no matter how briefly, and that includes picking the door up off the wall to move it. The game simply won't run without a door on the wall at all times. There's no way around that one.

They didn't have to make it cost gems though. That was kinda rude, I think, considering it's a required purchase if you ever want to move it. But that will never change, because there would be massive outrage from the countless people who've already spent gems on doors who would want refunds if the price was lowered or changed to coins. So it is what it is, and always will be. Set in stone, so to speak.

As far as moving myself around like in CS, I don't know how that would even work in RS without just being clumsy. Tapcooking is slow enough, even with easy appliances, so I don't even want to imagine having to wait for a little character run from stove to stove doing it, and there isn't much else for her to do other than mingle with the rest of the customers, and they do the hustle-bustling just fine, I think. The active character concept works beautifully in CS, but RS doesn't have stuff for her to do like that game does. I mostly like the game just how it is, aside from some functionality issues, which could be implemented without needing to make a whole new game. Those are all in the suggestion thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51331-Restaurant-Suggestion-Thread), maybe throw some ideas in there and see what kind of feedback you get? Players read that forum more than this one regarding gameplay topics anyway, you'll get more attention over there. :D

CuteTali
06-15-13, 10:41 AM
I don't want to start over, so I say no thanks :)

TinksThots
06-15-13, 11:38 AM
I don't want to start over, so I say no thanks :)

It wouldn't be starting over. The idea being proposed is starting a whole new game alongside the one we already have, but one in which we interact with the game with a character, like the one in Castle Story, and with a moveable door that doesn't require buying a second one first.

CuteTali
06-15-13, 11:59 AM
It wouldn't be starting over. The idea being proposed is starting a whole new game alongside the one we already have, but one in which we interact with the game with a character, like the one in Castle Story, and with a moveable door that doesn't require buying a second one first.

That would still be starting over, in a new game. I play so many of these TL games already, I wouldn't have any time to do anything else, then I would have to just quit them all to get more free time haha.

TinksThots
06-15-13, 12:10 PM
That would still be starting over, in a new game. I play so many of these TL games already, I wouldn't have any time to do anything else, then I would have to just quit them all to get more free time haha.

Well yeah, but it wouldn't be starting over the current RS, just adding more time-sucking addictions. I know exactly what you mean. :p

Francys08
07-03-13, 05:31 AM
No.. I don't want to start over...

sehana
04-10-14, 05:21 PM
can't wait to try RS2 :)

But the bad part is, I''m not that interested in City Metro, Castle & Farm 2... I don't like the energy limits and how long it takes to level up. But at least there are different things to do.

So I'm hoping its just a different version of Rest(1) where we can have different restaurants (leveled (floors) restaurant). I hope that they don't change the way the food is cooked.

bigbux3
04-11-14, 06:48 AM

But the bad part is, I''m not that interested in City Metro, Castle & Farm 2... I don't like the energy limits and how long it takes to level up. But at least there are different things to do.

So I'm hoping its just a different version of Rest(1) where we can have different restaurants (leveled (floors) restaurant). I hope that they don't change the way the food is cooked.

You have to collect supplies and I think wait on your "shoppers" to go get the food before preparing it. That could take somewhere in the area of an hour or so... I believe it might be more depending on how many items you purchase.

BethSwiftie
05-07-14, 03:30 PM
Yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 do it pleasse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

igames4me
05-07-14, 03:35 PM
Yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 do it pleasse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They already did it. It's a teamlava game.

melis007
06-04-14, 05:02 PM
They already did it. It's a teamlava game.

then why is it not available in Canadian app store??? come on teamlava you are letting me

LightAndLove83
06-05-14, 01:03 PM
A lot of these posts are from eons ago! I'm guessing they decided against it.

orleansparish
06-05-14, 05:25 PM

Fashion and Bakery would be amazing if they allowed additional floors. Even if it costs gems to unlock. I play a game with this and it allows is to add different decoration ideas. That would add life to the games.

Farm 2 doesn't have energy limits which would be a pest if we did. Shhhh, don't give them any ideas!!! I think you would like it. It's a pest when you first start off though.

Paul__
06-26-14, 01:06 PM
It's out!!!!!!

passinthru8
07-03-14, 07:23 PM
I have a Goal on my Dragon Story game to Install and play RS2. The goal has been there over a month. I can't find it in the apps store. Does it exist?

aubabes
07-29-14, 08:41 PM
when will be restaurant story2 available in hongkong?

obiesarmywife
08-18-14, 09:07 PM
I'm dittoing this one. I don't want to start over when I've gotten so far. Plus, I spend enough time on these games as it is, and I wouldn't quit the current RS to start a new one, so that would just mean more time... :\

You don't have to quit your current game it's like farm story 2 when it was released over a year ago the original farm story didn't go anywhere if you don't want to play the newer one then don't no harm done but those of us that like new games will enjoy it along side the original!

obiesarmywife
08-18-14, 09:08 PM
Awesome can't wait!!!

obiesarmywife
08-18-14, 09:08 PM
I have a Goal on my Dragon Story game to Install and play RS2. The goal has been there over a month. I can't find it in the apps store. Does it exist?

Not in the USA yet

Paul__
08-20-14, 05:16 PM
I love this game!!!

goingcountry
08-22-14, 08:23 AM
Why is Restaurant Story 2 not out for Android? I don't understand why there's So many problems when it comes to updating games and releasing new ones for Android???

Paul__
08-24-14, 08:57 AM
Why is Restaurant Story 2 not out for Android? I don't understand why there's So many problems when it comes to updating games and releasing new ones for Android??? It's only not for all people that have iOS. Android will come one day like farm 2

Perry9877
12-06-14, 02:53 AM
Not in the USA yet

Where IS this game available? I would love to give it a go!

Paul__
12-30-14, 08:31 PM
It's out for the U.S.!!

Crimsonchick
12-30-14, 08:41 PM
Personally, I prefer The original game. This one is okay. It seems to take more time but it is more interactive. As long as you leave the original in tact I'm okay with R2.

BuddyB111
01-08-15, 03:55 PM
I just started playing RS2 this week so I could earn gems in other games I play.

I don't mind the game itself, but compared to the original game the graphics are just awful. They are so crude and the player's bird's eye view is so hard on the eyes, especially when moving the game around on the screen. It is exactly the same on Farm Story 2 which I also played just for the gems. This time though, I will not be playing RS2 until I get all the gems available because it is simply an unpleasant experience.

If I'd been shown both RS and RS2 at the same time, I'd have thought RS2 was the earlier version of the game.

brendanwangx10
01-08-15, 08:41 PM
It's like early version of Restaurant City on Facebook for PC.

yannie2013
01-14-15, 09:38 AM
It takes way too long to level up; and the food goes out way to fast. I can't constantly be on this game jeez Teamlava!
But other than that I like it.. I guess

threepwood14
01-27-15, 07:22 PM
It would be great if a new game would entail less gem traps

lulu618312
02-08-15, 12:31 AM
cant agree more

altheamae64
02-12-15, 11:39 AM
I seem to be in disagreement with just about everyone! I much prefer this to RS Classic because for me, it got boring once I got to level 90 (or whatever the top level is) It's just a constant round of building ovens - nothing else to do IMO At least with RS2 there's ingredients to collect as well as the market and the little plot of land to tend. Also, because it's a new game, there's other stuff pending such as the fishing boat and Hotdog Van. I like it, I'm hooked and I play every day. For me, RS Classic is nowhere near as good as this game.

gravityx9
02-16-15, 02:20 PM
I seem to be in disagreement with just about everyone! I much prefer this to RS Classic because for me, it got boring once I got to level 90 (or whatever the top level is) It's just a constant round of building ovens - nothing else to do IMO At least with RS2 there's ingredients to collect as well as the market and the little plot of land to tend. Also, because it's a new game, there's other stuff pending such as the fishing boat and Hotdog Van. I like it, I'm hooked and I play every day. For me, RS Classic is nowhere near as good as this game.

I totally agree with this post... Am at level 99 on RS classic, as well as Bakery Story and the fun is gone, goals, baking, building, boring.
There needs to be a Bakery Story 2 ~!