View Full Version : Farm Update: June 18 2013

maguar
06-14-13, 05:20 PM
Update is here!
Blue dawn flowers -- GEM CROP --18 hours
Kraken 62 gems
Pirate barn 57,500 coins
Pirate gnome 16 gems

(I think everything else under featured is from previous weeks.)

New teaser

http://i.imgur.com/x4zI1y7.png
Pests won't be interested in nibbling on your crops once you release the Kraken in Farm Story (https://www.facebook.com/farmstory)!

cherryberry9
06-14-13, 06:09 PM
What is that??

06-14-13, 06:19 PM
I want to laugh but no sound will come out. For the life of me, can we get some water tiles please?!

Now back to this....this...thing...nope...still no sound.

MizCricket
06-14-13, 07:06 PM
LOL I love my pirate ship house, but I think we've had enough of the pirate theme. Time for something farmlike again. :-)

MellowFarmer
06-14-13, 09:16 PM
Water tiles water tiles water tiles water tiles water tiles water tiles water tiles......... EVERY player uses blue hay bales to create their own water feature. Water tiles (for the same price as blue hay bales) is an absolute no brainer. Keeping players happy = good business.

soozeequ
06-16-13, 04:00 AM
Would also like "sand" tiles if they give us water tiles so we can make a beach

cherryberry9
06-16-13, 11:12 AM
Like I always say, at least its not a box.

sugarshack29
06-16-13, 11:25 AM
No way, not going to put anything on my farm that can eat my animals, LOL.

kimba33182
06-16-13, 12:08 PM
I'm with Sugar shack, please don't eat my animals!!

kimba33182
06-16-13, 12:11 PM
TL has so many games, they can't tell the difference between a farm & a swamp !?! An octopus on a farm ... really !?!?!?!

CuteTali
06-16-13, 09:16 PM
With not anything much that's "cute" lately, I just went and spent most my gems on older items that I've been wanting to buy for a while and just been holding off in case something new I like comes out. This still doesn't hit the spot for me...but I guess it lets me catch up with older items.

samizmyne
06-17-13, 07:36 AM
Would also like "sand" tiles if they give us water tiles so we can make a beach

I agree! I love my beach stuff, but it looks wierd without sand or water! I'd love to see more beach stuff for summer! GIVE US WATER AND SAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobbyrae
06-17-13, 12:48 PM
Maybe this horrid thing will spit out gems if we put it on our farms?

crystalrayn3
06-17-13, 10:12 PM
I really like the new Kraken. Now we have a momma for the baby krakens from the new pirate chest. Wish I had that many arms to keep my kiddies in check LOL

acciochocolate
06-18-13, 04:07 AM
Like I always say, at least its not a box.

I bet it's from a box.

samizmyne
06-18-13, 05:26 AM
This is getting ridiculous! Week after week after week of terrible updates! Why do they even bother asking us what we want when we never get it?!!!!! I truely believe they are trying to phase this game out. Surely if they wanted to keep customers intersted, they would give them what they are asking for! Wouldn't you think?!! I cannot think of any other logical explanation for this nonsence.

MiniLaura
06-18-13, 10:45 AM
Update is here!
Kraken 62 gems
Fishing boat 35 gems
Pirate barn 57,500 coins
Pirate gnome 16 gems

bobbyrae
06-18-13, 11:53 AM
Update is here!
Kraken 62 gems
Fishing boat 35 gems
Pirate barn 57,500 coins
Pirate gnome 16 gems

Thanks mini laura. I think the fishing boat was from last week, though...no?

MiniLaura
06-18-13, 12:32 PM
Thanks mini laura. I think the fishing boat was from last week, though...no?
I have no idea. My feeble mind can't keep track of these things :)

pinkster73
06-18-13, 04:22 PM
I think the boat was from last week.

So, a kraken. It must have been voted highest in the suggestions thread? Oh wait....it wasn't?

cherryberry9
06-18-13, 04:27 PM
I think the boat was from last week.

So, a kraken. It must have been voted highest in the suggestions thread? Oh wait....it wasn't?

Nothing that gets put into this game was voted highest in suggestion thread...heck I don't think the darn kraken was in the suggestion thread.

bobbyrae
06-18-13, 06:22 PM
Come on you two, be reasonable. We asked for water tiles...we got...well, we got water...with a sea monster smack in the middle of it at a cost of 62 gems. BUT we got something with water.

And then they put the grass around it...why do they put the grass or the grey stones around these water decorations?

bobbyrae
06-18-13, 06:29 PM
Nothing that gets put into this game was voted highest in suggestion thread...heck I don't think the darn kraken was in the suggestion thread.

Lol. of course it wasn't in that thread. lol. This is a game about a farm...why would anyone even think about suggesting that we get a kraken? I'm gonna start really thinking up some far fetched things for my farm and start putting them in the suggestion thread...like chocolate bunnies, and dogs in raincoats and sheep with floaties, pigs with hula skirts or who can do the limo...Obviously we have been thinking too much in the box. We players need to get way, way out of the box! Lol.

MizCricket
06-18-13, 08:10 PM
Lol. of course it wasn't in that thread. lol. This is a game about a farm...why would anyone even think about suggesting that we get a kraken? I'm gonna start really thinking up some far fetched things for my farm and start putting them in the suggestion thread...like chocolate bunnies, and dogs in raincoats and sheep with floaties, pigs with hula skirts or who can do the limo...Obviously we have been thinking too much in the box. We players need to get way, way out of the box! Lol.

Great idea! We should all think of all the things we'd never want to see on a farm and put them in the suggestion thread. Then we'd be sure to never see them in an update! ;-)

cherryberry9
06-19-13, 08:31 AM

I guess your right in a way. Besides, there gonna run out of "realistic" or inside the box items anyway son I guess we should get used to updates like this cause its better than getting no updates.

pinkster73
06-20-13, 07:32 AM
I guess your right in a way. Besides, there gonna run out of "realistic" or inside the box items anyway son I guess we should get used to updates like this cause its better than getting no updates.

I'm not sure I agree. Sometimes less is better.

cjensenusa
06-20-13, 07:08 PM
Ya, 62 gems for a "kraken."

cherryberry9
06-20-13, 10:44 PM

Maybe...but I dunno.

bobbyrae
06-20-13, 10:51 PM

Ya, 62 gems for a "kraken."

Maybe...but I dunno.

This week, less certainly would have been so very very much more I think.