-cherry blossom tile 3,000 coins

New Catalog - Geisha Glam 10 hrs

http://i41.tinypic.com/axcpyb.png

http://i44.tinypic.com/2nw207t.png

-Geisha Dress 41 gems
-Geisha Clogs 28,000 coins
-Geisha Fan 32,000 coins
-Geisha Band 55,000 coins

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/fashion_story-2013-06-18-11-41-41.png

LTO display 40 GEMS

New Teaser!

Being a fashionista requires grace and s****
http://i.imgur.com/KvrYo5h.png
Honor the tradition of the Geishas with the Geisha Dressing Room in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!

cherryberry9
06-14-13, 06:11 PM
Oh my gosh its one theme after another yet nothing for the summer.

jewelfang
06-14-13, 06:32 PM
Oh my gosh, I don't care if this one isn't summer...Asian theme! YAY! I am sooo glad I didn't spend any Jewels on the last update. Please, oh please, give us a mannequin or display of some sort that isn't in a box. PLEASE!

Crossing my fingers.

Ic3e
06-14-13, 06:50 PM
No. Way. JAPANESE THEME!!!!!!!!!!

OH EM GEE. OH EM GEE. OH EM GEE.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT SUMMER NO MORE! IT'S JAPAN!!!!!!

MizCricket
06-14-13, 07:02 PM
Love it! I hope we get a geisha catalog too. :-)

jojopeanut
06-14-13, 08:00 PM
Love it! I hope we get a geisha catalog too. :-)

Yes and the hair & makeup to go with it. Now that would be fantastic :)

Ic3e
06-14-13, 08:09 PM
Yes and the hair & makeup to go with it. Now that would be fantastic :)

Totally! :D

mergirl96
06-14-13, 08:41 PM
I'm so excited!!!!!! This is great! Maybe we can have more Japanese stuff in the future.... fingers crossed :)

Christiana12345
06-14-13, 09:27 PM
I'm so excited!!!!!! This is great! Maybe we can have more Japanese stuff in the future.... fingers crossed :)

Lol me too. I don't care about summer cause there's old summer catoluges that they didn't take. If they took them, I will be mad that there's no summer than but they didn't so... Yeah! Japanese theme! Never had this before. I'll totally spend gems.:) hope there's good decorations.

Ic3e
06-14-13, 10:20 PM
I don't care about summer cause there's old summer catoluges that they didn't take.

That's exactly what I've been saying to myself. I don't know why people want even more summer items when we already have a lot. I mean isn't Beach Allure, Licorice Candy, Summer Suede, Summer Beauty, Summer Sparkle, Cyan Ocean, Pink Sunset, Fun in the Sun, Summer Breeze, and Ocean Jewel not enough? That's ten different summer catalogs. Though I must admit, I wish we had more swimwear.

newmoonfashion
06-15-13, 12:50 AM
Great theme.
I would like to see: cherry blossom branches as trees, in vases and wall paper. Tall dividers, geisha display, umbrellas, kimonos and hair.

minidemon88
06-15-13, 01:35 AM
Oh yes! A Japanese theme!

sanya87
06-15-13, 07:19 AM
i can't wait to see this update! hope we will get some nice items... and because my husband surprised me for my birthday and bought gems for me i hope to spend them well next week :D

andromedablack
06-15-13, 10:37 AM
Like. :)
I hope this update will come with new hairstyles. I also have a feeling that there's gonna be a japanese box.

I still want summer stuff...

jojopeanut
06-15-13, 02:36 PM
I doubt it's a box TL normaly doesn't start a new theme with a box. I hope they give us the dressing room for coins. Good chance they will been doing that alot lately.

cherryberry9
06-15-13, 07:14 PM
I see I'm the only one who doesn't want geisha this,geisha that.

cherryberry9
06-15-13, 07:15 PM
I mean its summer, cmon its not like I don't like japan stuff, its just because its summer time.

jewelfang
06-15-13, 09:30 PM
Remember, it is only summer for part of the world. For instance, in Australia right now, it is autumn. I'm sure a huge portion of the customer base is western, but there are players from around the world. And even in the west, summer doesn't start until June 21st. So no, even where you live it isn't summer yet. It is still spring. :D

ladygaga1975
06-15-13, 09:53 PM
Please post more pictures , I will like to see the clothes , hair n makeup , so exciting yay , ♥

andromedablack
06-16-13, 02:15 AM
I see I'm the only one who doesn't want geisha this,geisha that.

You are not the only one,I'm not excited either and even if I like the design of the geisha dressing room I won't fill my boutique with geisha stuff. I want room for summer stuff.

Remember, it is only summer for part of the world. For instance, in Australia right now, it is autumn. I'm sure a huge portion of the customer base is western, but there are players from around the world. And even in the west, summer doesn't start until June 21st. So no, even where you live it isn't summer yet. It is still spring. :D

Where in western is still spring? I live in Greece and it's like summer for two months now, I start go to the beach from the first of May! Summer typically starts at June 1rst here but imagine living here, you'd feel from May that summer has come.Not to say April. :P

Ic3e
06-16-13, 03:00 AM
You are not the only one,I'm not excited either and even if I like the design of the geisha dressing room I won't fill my boutique with geisha stuff. I want room for summer stuff.

Where in western is still spring? I live in Greece and it's like summer for two months now, I start go to the beach from the first of May! Summer typically starts at June 1rst here but imagine living here, you'd feel from May that summer has come.Not to say April. :P

Then imagine living in the Philippines where it's hot and summer all the time, rain or shine. It's still hot. Don't get me wrong I love summer, really I do, but right now I'm missing the snow and the cold. Would you enjoy livin in constant heat, rain or shine, day or night? Because I sure don't! Again, again I still really like summer and I'm aching for new swimwear but my current living conditions are ridiculous and I don't want that to reflect in the game.

andromedablack
06-16-13, 10:14 AM
I'd actually enjoy it because I really love summer and heat and I hate like crazy cold and winter... My dream is to live in an exotic place where there will be no winter but summer all year long,I'd love that... :P I'm a special occasion you see...:P

cherryberry9
06-16-13, 10:57 AM

Well even if its not summer, it feels like it. I live in Western Canada. Its been over 30 degrees Celsius. IDK what that is in Fahrenheit. But look at Las Vegas. Have you seen the temp there right now, I mean over 120 Fahrenheit I gather, I mean please, you don't call that summer?

jojopeanut
06-16-13, 12:44 PM
I'm happy with this theme, we just have to be patient for summer items. Last year we mostly got the summer box items and catalogs then they started with the Summer Olympic items.

mergirl96
06-16-13, 01:34 PM
I like summer too and I would also love more swim wear, but I still love this update. I live in the US, and currently it feels like summer, despite whether or not it has officially started. I like that we're getting items that represent another country's culture. It puts more variety into the game. Besides with all the summer stuff already, I don't think it's a bad idea to wait a little longer before putting out more summer updates.

edie62
06-16-13, 08:00 PM
I loved last weeks update but saw this and changed my boutique around ready for this weeks update. This dressing room isvery pretty I love it too! FS is my secret vice...... lol lol

jewelfang
06-16-13, 10:25 PM
I like summer too and I would also love more swim wear, but I still love this update. I live in the US, and currently it feels like summer, despite whether or not it has officially started. I like that we're getting items that represent another country's culture. It puts more variety into the game. Besides with all the summer stuff already, I don't think it's a bad idea to wait a little longer before putting out more summer updates.

I agree, this is really what I was trying to say. :)

Ic3e
06-16-13, 10:29 PM

True that.

dalula
06-17-13, 10:55 AM
Yay, a geisha/Japanese theme! :) I agree that I do wish for more swimsuits (and maybe some bikinis, we don't have those. also, some coverups...). I hope there will be some makeup to go with it (dying for some more makeup catalogs) and maybe, to follow the Japanese theme, a harajuku theme?

marrrina
06-17-13, 11:28 AM
I hope the outfit isn't another costume. I'm getting over that...

jojopeanut
06-17-13, 12:21 PM
I hope the outfit isn't another costume. I'm getting over that...

I think you might be disappointed then. If you consider a geisha dress etc. A "costume." If TL sticks true to the theme and they way that it's titled we will most likely 75% sure get a geisha outfit. No it's not a costume it's really I don't see it as one.

OpeningCeremony
06-17-13, 01:31 PM
i like to wear kimonos as a robe around the house. so pretty. kimono style tops used to be in style around the very early 2000s. and then there's all the different japanese street wear, so who knows which direction they'll go. but i wouldn't mind a beautiful kimono :)

and i agree about the dressing room being for coins. at least i hope it is.

Ic3e
06-17-13, 02:32 PM
Yay, a geisha/Japanese theme! :) I agree that I do wish for more swimsuits (and maybe some bikinis, we don't have those. also, some coverups...). I hope there will be some makeup to go with it (dying for some more makeup catalogs) and maybe, to follow the Japanese theme, a harajuku theme?

OMG! I love Harajuku!!! Do you think they'll do Lolita and Gothic Lolita while they're at it?:D I'm so excited!

marrrina
06-18-13, 06:48 AM
I still think they can modernize it a bit. Kimono style tops/tunics are a trend and they don't look like costumes. I don't want to see a full length kimono accessorized with an obi and geta shoes.

mamareader02
06-18-13, 06:51 AM
Where's the summer stuff?!

Gypsy_Cat
06-18-13, 11:09 AM
OMG, I love this theme idea! I want beautiful, brightly colored Kimonos and silk slippers!! Anything Jade and Shoji screens. Garden type wallpaper & floor tiles too.

jojopeanut
06-18-13, 11:44 AM
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/fashion_story-2013-06-18-11-41-41.png

LTO display 40 GEMS

jojopeanut
06-18-13, 11:51 AM
The cherry blossom floor tiles 3,000 coins the dressing room is coins I forgot how much. Nothing else I see in the floor area for decorating. I with the dressing room was pink or had pink in it would go much better. I may not use it when I'm done figuring out the area

minidemon88
06-18-13, 12:00 PM
The LTO is lovely but I just can't get over with their eyes. There's also a Kimono which cost 41 gems in the closet. It's looks wonderful!

marrrina
06-18-13, 12:17 PM
The LTO is lovely but I just can't get over with their eyes. There's also a Kimono which cost 41 gems in the closet. It's looks wonderful!

hahaha i was just thinking the eyes look like a crazy face lift

OpeningCeremony
06-18-13, 12:19 PM
update for 6-18-13:
-cherry blossom rack 5 gems
-geisha dressing room 135,000 coins
-geisha painting 16 gems
-Geisha Performance 40 gems (LTO)
-cherry blossom wallpaper 1 gem
-cherry blossom tile 3,000 coins

New Catalog - Geisha Glam 10 hrs

http://i41.tinypic.com/axcpyb.png

http://i44.tinypic.com/2nw207t.png

-Geisha Dress 41 gems
-Geisha Clogs 28,000 coins
-Geisha Fan 32,000 coins
-Geisha Band 55,000 coins

jojopeanut
06-18-13, 12:26 PM
Such a gorgeous catalog. I can't get over it great job TL!!!!!! Love how it all works the colors together I just need a gem sale..LOL

newmoonfashion
06-18-13, 12:31 PM
Oh my... I am loving it!
Great catalogue... Wish the kimono were coins, though.
Love the racks, tiles and wall paper.
Now I just dream of tall dividers and cherry blossom branches in vases...
Maybe next week?

OpeningCeremony
06-18-13, 12:49 PM
ok i'm going broke. just bought the kimono and LTO!! i looooove this japan theme!

sanya87
06-18-13, 12:53 PM
me too, i love it and hope for more japanase stuff! i bought LTO but think i will save rest of my gems for next week.

OpeningCeremony
06-18-13, 01:00 PM
lol i think that was the first time i clicked on "buy all" in the closet... i felt very nervous clicking that button because i am always careful to avoid touching it when i'm "trying" clothes on :p

sanya87
06-18-13, 01:10 PM
i believe that, i have never actually bought anything from the closet that costs gems but i do go to try something from time to time very carefully lol :D but i admit i was tempted last week with the dresses and i am now too, that kimono is really wonderfull!

newmoonfashion
06-18-13, 01:11 PM
Would love to see this theme one more week..
How about a gazebo display, bird cage and mannequin

lelaina752
06-18-13, 01:28 PM
It all looks wonderful and I am glad so many items are for coins. Thanks TL. I would like a topknot/bun hairstyle for our avatars to go with the theme...

cherryberry9
06-18-13, 01:39 PM
I'm really tired of the the dresses being gems. It really gets me mad whenever we get a new catalog and the dress is gems.

sehana
06-18-13, 02:35 PM
The LTO is beautiful!!

kiwyro
06-18-13, 02:37 PM
Ł?ve łŦ.. ♥♥♥

jojopeanut
06-18-13, 03:00 PM
Would love to see this theme one more week..
How about a gazebo display, bird cage and mannequin

Yes and small fountain too

newmoonfashion
06-18-13, 03:07 PM
Yes, a japanese water garden

Ic3e
06-18-13, 03:27 PM
Wow, I'm actually not that in love...

The LTO is really, really nice and I like it but I don't love it. Same goes with the catalog, spectacular details TL but I'm now buying it. DANG! I really wish I wasn't so picky, oh well, maybe next week the Japanese theme will continue and we'll get Lolita's? Or maybe Harajuku? PLEASE!!!!

andromedablack
06-18-13, 04:06 PM
I don't like that all the girls in the display look the same, but I like their dresses more than the one in the catalogue. And I believe that 41 gems for a dress are way too much...so I'm not spending gems this week.But I really love the tile and the wallpaper, they are so beautiful. <3
Actually when I saw the LTO I wished for that pink kimono for coins in the closet!

mergirl96
06-18-13, 05:11 PM
Actually when I saw the LTO I wished for that pink kimono for coins in the closet!
Wow TL, this is great! I totally agree about the LTO. I like those kimonos better than the one in the closet.

MizCricket
06-18-13, 07:29 PM
hahaha i was just thinking the eyes look like a crazy face lift

LOL Thought the same thing when i saw it. Someone pulled a little too tight. ;-)

MizCricket
06-18-13, 07:32 PM
Love the update overall, but i do wish the dressing room colors went a little better with the rest of the items.

jojopeanut
06-18-13, 07:57 PM
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/fashion_story-2013-06-18-07-51-40.png

Here is how entergrated the colors to look okay with display. Once my first orders are done I plan to hang kamonos on the back racks behind the display for a back drop. blocked off. Then I will have others for sale as these will only have one order per each. But I think the orange and pink floor tiles help.

jojopeanut
06-18-13, 08:13 PM
Also I think if TL goes one more week with this we should be prepared for a possible box. Just kinda has a box vibe..lol

sehana
06-18-13, 08:51 PM
LOL Thought the same thing when i saw it. Someone pulled a little too tight. ;-)

Yeah that's what happens to my eyes when I put my hair into a tight bun... even more so since I'm Asian :p LOL

Ic3e
06-18-13, 09:30 PM
Yeah that's what happens to my eyes when I put my hair into a tight bun... even more so since I'm Asian :p LOL

lol. Go Asians ;P

CuteTali
06-18-13, 09:53 PM
I just about bought this display until I saw the crazy eyes. Now I'm not sure. Wish they were standing and without instruments. Something like this with them just posing as mannequins would be cool.

jojopeanut
06-18-13, 10:51 PM
I would love a small table with tea or a display with the Geshia's serving tea. I know it's not BS...

Ic3e
06-18-13, 11:27 PM
I just about bought this display until I saw the crazy eyes. Now I'm not sure. Wish they were standing and without instruments. Something like this with them just posing as mannequins would be cool.

Then it wouldn't really be a "Geisha Performance" now would it? I think it's wonderful and traditional to have the instruments.

newmoonfashion
06-19-13, 12:06 AM
As far as I can recall, geishas are picked for looking alike... Hence the white make up as well.
I for one like the catalogue dress better than the one in display. Great use of mixing not so obvious colours.
The only minus, is the head thing which you really can't see on counter unless it's black or dark coloured... And I don't use them in this area.
Have you seen the girl in the geisha poster? She's to die for... Oh, I dream of a mannequin and catalogue like her.

yantazi
06-19-13, 12:30 AM
Now I don't mean to be picky but I've been strongly reminded by the Japanese that the kimono is to be worn such that the left flap is on the top of the right flap on the chest. In the LTO, it's the opposite which in Japanese culture represents dead people. :-O now if TL were to correct this, I'd buy the LTO straightaway. Any way to feedback to them, moderator?

minidemon88
06-19-13, 01:41 AM
Now I don't mean to be picky but I've been strongly reminded by the Japanese that the kimono is to be worn such that the left flap is on the top of the right flap on the chest. In the LTO, it's the opposite which in Japanese culture represents dead people. :-O now if TL were to correct this, I'd buy the LTO straightaway. Any way to feedback to them, moderator?

Wow! This make me think twice if I should get it. But I always can't get over with their eyes. Too much face lift and botox, hence making their face looks so stiff up. :( Though I really like the kimono in the closet. But 41 gems. Sigh! The one in the poster is really nice too!

Ic3e
06-19-13, 02:11 AM

You could always flip it the other way... unless it still has the right flap over the left. Hmm, TL should really check in to this.

CuteTali
06-19-13, 07:27 AM
Then it wouldn't really be a "Geisha Performance" now would it? I think it's wonderful and traditional to have the instruments.

I didn't say I wanted anything to do with "performance" anyway. I was hoping more for a japanese fashion display. But I guess I'll just keep waiting for something else.

jewelfang
06-19-13, 10:31 AM
If you look closely, although the top right does appear to be over the left, sort of, on the bottom of the dancers kimono, it is clear from the way the edge curls up that the left IS on top. I do not mind the eyes, they are maniquins, and geisha were often made to have doll like eyes. I am still going to try and buy it, I just need to farm up 6 more gems.... :-)

PRNpny637
06-19-13, 03:49 PM
Agreed I wish there were more summer clothing catalogs. Especially swimwear. I think it'd be cute to have a crochet coverup or sarong. So many recent catalogs have been costumes. TL design team please get more fashionable catalogs in.

Also, I hope there's gonna be more goals to do. I'm a Level 65 player and I'm bored of this game lately. I pretty much only sign-in to gift and tip neighbors.

PRNpny637
06-19-13, 03:57 PM
I'm indifferent to this update. I do like the decor. I think the colors are great. They also coordinate well with other market items. Nice addition to any shop.
The LTO is pretty and nicely detailed but it's not a must have like the Deco display a few weeks back. Just an opinion.

Jessbeaty
06-19-13, 06:01 PM
I Love :) geisha glam ?tem I want other styles importante the catalog :)

Jessbeaty
06-19-13, 06:01 PM
In the catalog <<<< :)

MizCricket
06-19-13, 08:29 PM
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/fashion_story-2013-06-18-07-51-40.png

Here is how entergrated the colors to look okay with display. Once my first orders are done I plan to hang kamonos on the back racks behind the display for a back drop. blocked off. Then I will have others for sale as these will only have one order per each. But I think the orange and pink floor tiles help.

Love how you did that. I was goung to upload mine but Imgur won't work for me at the moment. Maybe later. . .

jojopeanut
06-19-13, 09:34 PM
Love how you did that. I was goung to upload mine but Imgur won't work for me at the moment. Maybe later. . .
Thanks I purchased another display too..lol it's in storage not sure what I want to do yet. I'm hoping we get a few more items next update to go with it.

jojopeanut
06-19-13, 09:41 PM
And TL hope you read this. I truly love the catalog. It is in my top favorites I think because of the color first we never had anything like it the dress. The details of the flowers on it, the drape at the hem line. Just gorgeous :) Not to mention the head dress. Just superb job. A+++++++

FrozenTurtle
06-20-13, 09:55 AM

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We've passed this along to the game teams, but in the meantime you can rotate the item and it will flip the flaps so that the left flap will be on top. :)

PrincessFiaBoutique
06-20-13, 11:03 AM
Please guys...how can I get this shoot on my device?
I mean I would like to take pictures like this.
I couldn't do it.
Anyone knows?
Thanks a lot. :)

holly_angel
06-25-13, 05:13 AM
Bring back the geisha performance piece please. I want to buy it!

CottonFaery
06-26-13, 06:48 AM
I'm soooo happy to see the geisha glam catalog and the decorations, all so colorful and detailed! =D Especially the head jewelry looks fantastic on the avatar. Plus I didn't believe my eyes this morning when I saw there's a new modern geisha outfit which looks so awesome too! :) Can't wait for the orders to arrive.
I'm only sad cuz I lost 49 gems due to order slot trap and they won't give them back, now my wish of japanese inspired items came true and I can't afford all these cute decorations. Cry! But that's OT..