PDA

View Full Version : Is this meant to happen??? 

Unregistered
12-28-10, 03:49 PM
I finally got my restaurant to 4 star rating!!!  the next day I come back my "Star Rating" bar has gone back to level 3. So I basically lost some of my star rating? Again?! It keeps doing it! Everyday I come back my star rating always go back to level 3. Can someone please explain why this happen? And teamlava please fix this 

Unregistered
12-28-10, 04:04 PM
I finally got my restaurant to 4 star rating!!!  the next day I come back my "Star Rating" bar has gone back to level 3. So I basically lost some of my star rating? Again?! It keeps doing it! Everyday I come back my star rating always go back to level 3. Can someone please explain why this happen? And teamlava please fix this 

Hiya
I've had this problem, i find it's when u dont tip or gift your neighbours for a day or two it makes the star rating go down. When this happens just tip and gift all of your neighbours and it should go back up.
Hope that helps!!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 04:08 PM
Once it goes down to 3 it is a lot of work to get it back up to 4 even if you are tipping and gifting every day. This is a bug. It occurred after the big RS meltdown and has never been fixed!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 04:14 PM
Once it goes down to 3 it is a lot of work to get it back up to 4 even if you are tipping and gifting every day. This is a bug. It occurred after the big RS meltdown and has never been fixed!

In that case I would add quite a few more neighbours to maintain the 4 stars, the more neighbours u have the more u can tip n gift I suppose.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 04:15 PM
I'm that person who goes around and leave tips for people and I constantly gift my nbrs and my star rating still gets depleted

Unregistered
12-28-10, 04:23 PM
The title said it, I meant I tip 30+ aday, still my star rating gets depleted 

Unregistered
12-28-10, 07:19 PM
I'm not sure how many neighbors you need to have. I know I have too many, some days all I can do is tip back those who have tipped me. I do gift all of them everyday. Maybe, if you have the time, make sure to tip all neighbors, anyone on the news feed, and anyone who has left a message. Of you don't delete your messages, you can revisit them every day until either their message passes down to far, or you delete. It took me several days to get to a 4 star, and more to maintain it, but now I haven't dropped in quite a while. I do understand some people can only get to this game once or twice a day. Hope this helps!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 10:44 PM

This isn't a bug, it is how the game works. The whole point of the star rating is to show other community members just how good you are at tipping. It should go down each day if you dont' tip enough, otherwise everyone would have 4 stars, whether they tip or not. Once you reach 4 stars dont stop tipping. If you stop as soon as you reach 4 stars you will find that your rating drops rather quickly, but if you keep tipping after you have reached 4 stars it will stay up for longer. I keep between 40 and 50 neighbours, and I find that if I tip them all after I reach a 4 star rating, and tip them all each night, I will very rarely drop to 3 stars. Hope this helps.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 03:18 AM
What If I have other things to do like get on with my life? So TeamLava exspects us to play this 24/7 tipping everyone everyday?