PDA

View Full Version : Daily Bonus for Android

yusefzai
06-14-13, 07:22 AM
I believe this issue was raised in Dragon Story and TL staff said it probably kicked in but just didnt show and asked to take screenshots (of what? I thought to myself since nothing comes up) Anyways it would be very nice if this would start to appear like when i was on ios (since Dec to 3 days ago) so we know we are getting something and how much.

If there is no such thing as a Daily Bonus for Android then.... well that would be upsetting, then i hope you consider it. I never received a daily bonus on all my Story Games.

nmishii
06-14-13, 08:46 AM
I am on android and receive daily bonuses but do not receive pop ups anymore. I checked my coin count before and after reset time and a considerable amount is added, more than I would have gotten for being away.

HenryLucky1
07-04-13, 03:45 AM
I am on android and receive daily bonuses but do not receive pop ups anymore. I checked my coin count before and after reset time and a considerable amount is added, more than I would have gotten for being away.

So, no pop up about daily bonus, but our coins added?

greygull
07-04-13, 09:48 AM
So, no pop up about daily bonus, but our coins added?

Yes, the coins are added. I took screenshots every night and then every morning for about 2 weeks. It's possible that a delay is happening, and you end up not seeing the bonus screen, but you do receive the bonus.