PDA

View Full Version : Can't Expand

Grandpa Buck
12-28-10, 02:12 PM
I receive messages that state that when I reach a certain level that I'll get more gems and the ability to expand. I'm now at level 15, but it still won't let me expand. What is wrong?

Unregistered
12-29-10, 01:27 PM
I receive messages that state that when I reach a certain level that I'll get more gems and the ability to expand. I'm now at level 15, but it still won't let me expand. What is wrong?

I've never heard of any message like that? The only way to earn Free gems within the game is to master the recipes at #2. You recieve one gem per recipe at second master of level two.

There may be an occasional promo pop up that asks you to download a different game for 6 Free gems, but again, that is a temporary and sporadic ad that Teamlava puts out.

You can expand if you have the required number of neighbors it asks you to have, and you pay the coinage or the gems for it. Typically 40 gems per expansion, or an increasing coinage amount per expansion. You can see what your next available Expansion is by clicking on the Design Icon & advancing to the last tab. I can imagine no reason why you cannot expand since you are at Level 15, you just need to pay for the upgrade to the bakery.

Hope this helps some.

Unregistered
01-07-11, 12:28 PM
I wonder if this is an Android issue. I'm at level 15, using an Android, and received a message that I could now expand (by paying coins), but when I checked under the tab, that particular option had disappeared instead of being unlocked. I understand from other threads that the wallpaper and flooring tabs are not yet available to Android users as well. Perhaps this expansion issue is related. Do we assume TeamLava is working on these bugs?

Unregistered
01-08-11, 05:55 AM
Hey.. I'm on level 18 and the only way in which I can expand is if I have a particular number of gems or neighbours, there is no option for expansion with coins, even though when ever I go up a level it says I can now expand ''/ is this a problem? Or can you just not expand with coins after a certain size?

Unregistered
01-10-11, 09:33 PM
I cannot expand my bakery. I have now reached lvl 20 and I my bakery is still the same size as it was when I was lvl 1.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 10:50 PM
Hey.. I'm on level 18 and the only way in which I can expand is if I have a particular number of gems or neighbours, there is no option for expansion with coins, even though when ever I go up a level it says I can now expand ''/ is this a problem? Or can you just not expand with coins after a certain size?

Not sure if this will change anything for you... but, you will actually need a number of neighbours to be able to BUY an expansion with coins. Once you have the required number of neighbours that "option" disappears, and maybe it will be replaced with a coin value. Like I said, not sure if it will work, but might be worth trying.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 10:50 PM
I cannot expand my bakery. I have now reached lvl 20 and I my bakery is still the same size as it was when I was lvl 1.

What are you playing on? iphone/ipad or android?

Unregistered
01-11-11, 08:35 PM
I am on the iPad

Unregistered
01-12-11, 04:10 AM
I am on the iPad

Hmmm, that's odd. When you tap on the design tab, the last icon to show on the right hand side should be an expansion tab. When you tap on that it should give you expansion options, as well as a few others (you may need to scroll across for more options). You will need a minimum number of neighbours before you are able to buy an expansion with coins. There will also be options to expand using gems... IMO its not worth it, save your gems for decorations. I hope this helps, and if it doesn't try deleting the application from your ipad, and then reinstall it. You wont lose your progress. If you still cant expand I would suggest you email teamlava support. But I hope it does work for you.