PDA

View Full Version : iPad over iPhone

mica4817
06-13-13, 11:35 PM
Why is it the iPad get all the sales, such as 'gem sales' & 'treasure chest' but not the iPhone. Both made by Apple & both has the same IOS. Any1 know that? Thx

06-13-13, 11:55 PM
All i devices get gem sales. They just may not be at the same time. My ipad and iPod rotate on which have sales and which one does not. I feel for the players who say they never, ever get sales.

NouraMoh
06-14-13, 07:11 AM
I never get sale on my iPad ( my second account ) which is fine with me cause I'm not planning on buying any on that account :)

[S8] Elsa
06-14-13, 10:34 AM
Some sales and promotions are offered randomly to users. If you have more than one account, each account may receive different offers or none.

kwhales
06-14-13, 02:27 PM
I have a constant gold sale on my iPad. and every other day sale on my iPhone. But, on my kids ipad, no sale at all in weeks. Its really random.

tuskmage
06-14-13, 02:33 PM
I have a constant gold sale on my iPad. and every other day sale on my iPhone. But, on my kids ipad, no sale at all in weeks. Its really random.

Gold sale has nothing to do with what device you are using. It's just randomly offered to the user account ;)

kwhales
06-14-13, 02:35 PM
Gold sale has nothing to do with what device you are using. It's just randomly offered to the user account ;)

My point exactly. Random. P.S. TL, i could use a gold sale on my iPhone. Just got a fresh Itunes card.