PDA

View Full Version : Purple cow drops

raycholio
06-13-13, 04:53 PM
Hey everyone! So I got the purple cow a while ago, and I'm not entirely sure what to do with all the purple potions and purple petals that it drops. Is there a quest or some future crafted item I can use all of these things on? Any news for future updates where you can trade them in or sell them? I'm not too keen on the idea of crating hundreds of banners just to use them. Haha. They're just kind of sitting in my inventory... stockpiling....

arale_norimaki
06-13-13, 05:42 PM
I am working on updating the inventory and I have already written those two :)

Purple potions:
- upgrading lantern spire lvl 1 to 2 (1 needed) and amphitheatre lvl 2 to 3(10)
- *crafting (http://goo.gl/1mDGJ) purple banner.

Purple petals, no other use tan crafting more purple dye :(

angela3737
06-14-13, 10:12 AM
I collect him for the gems only..75 away from another school :)

raycholio
06-14-13, 07:29 PM
I collect him for the gems only..75 away from another school :)

I collect from him because of the chance of gem drops, too. But so far, I haven't had any drop! What's your drop rate like?

angela3737
06-14-13, 07:40 PM
I get a gem every 2 or 3 days maybe ...nothing the first week I had him..so I hid him..then neigbhor told me they got 24 gems over past month from him..that's all it took for me to hear:) I don't get that many ..but any I will take ..plus I only plant a few glimmer bulbs since I now get enough from him for my trading - think 40 need..works nicely

Queenzod
06-14-13, 10:56 PM
I get a gem about every other day, although i got TWO today! And one glimmer bulb every day. The purple cow is a good, steady producer.

susbebe
06-15-13, 01:07 PM
I have the purple cow for about 2 month and now I got a purple hide. Often petals is use for Evy goals.

raycholio
06-15-13, 01:16 PM
I get a gem every 2 or 3 days maybe ...nothing the first week I had him..so I hid him..then neigbhor told me they got 24 gems over past month from him..that's all it took for me to hear:) I don't get that many ..but any I will take ..plus I only plant a few glimmer bulbs since I now get enough from him for my trading - think 40 need..works nicely

I guess I'll just have to wait it out and see if the drop rates get better. 24 gems in a month does sound pretty awesome!

mspate
06-16-13, 05:46 PM
You guys are lucky to get gems! I have never gotten a gem from my purple cow!

angela3737
06-16-13, 10:17 PM
Good luck with it ..:) let me know on my castle game if it works for you..try steady to collect when possible for at least a week:)

cheryllemon
06-17-13, 07:00 AM
I get at least 5 gems a week from my purple cow. Yesterday I got my first purple hide.

jjblueyes
08-11-13, 09:46 PM
Anyone know what we can do with a purple hide?

mikado86
08-11-13, 10:18 PM
Anyone know what we can do with a purple hide?

the same thing you can do with big ruby's, fey crystals, manticore whiskers and so on, nothing at all at the moment