PDA

View Full Version : When is the next Update?

mamareader02
06-13-13, 12:16 PM
Last time I posted this thread(WAH WAH nothing new!),update came out minutes later,so this time I waited until after 3 to be sure-but to be 100% sure there is nothing new,I posted here,in hopes maybe I can be wrong again:)

arale_norimaki
06-13-13, 12:25 PM
I hope you are ;) Don't take me wrong, I am just sick of T&T and of my non existant ali parts I'd give anything to get something new :(

mamareader02
06-13-13, 12:34 PM
Oh,I would LOVE to be wrong!cant we get anything this week?an animal,anything that does something?please?

catcrack
06-13-13, 01:42 PM
Hopefully they'll fix last week's update before moving on.

vchanhs
06-13-13, 04:07 PM
I hope no updates so that they can focus on a big update like the sabina. Last week update is pathetic.

jenj1971
06-13-13, 04:43 PM
I hope no updates so that they can focus on a big update like the sabina. Last week update is pathetic.

There was an update last week??

ghjvcucjb
06-13-13, 04:48 PM
There was an update last week??

For some, for the rest of us there was a tease and a smack down. Guess which group I was in? :D:p

mamareader02
06-13-13, 04:48 PM
The glimmer trove quest was last weeks

meykaboo
06-13-13, 05:21 PM

I just got it last night.

mamareader02
06-13-13, 05:31 PM
Really?!we got it last week!

jenj1971
06-13-13, 06:29 PM

Ok.... My daughter actually had it pop up on here's earlier this week. It just showed on mine today....

vchanhs
06-13-13, 09:02 PM
Ok.... My daughter actually had it pop up on here's earlier this week. It just showed on mine today....

Did you just made an enchanted essence? You need to collect one to trigger the chain quest.

maguar
06-14-13, 04:34 AM
Last time I posted this thread(WAH WAH nothing new!),update came out minutes later,so this time I waited until after 3 to be sure-but to be 100% sure there is nothing new,I posted here,in hopes maybe I can be wrong again:)

Love the thought :)

jenj1971
06-14-13, 05:41 AM
Did you just made an enchanted essence? You need to collect one to trigger the chain quest.

Ahhhhh!!! Yes!!! That is what did it!!!

omniBliss
06-14-13, 06:59 AM
I literally had a dream last night, we received like 5 storyline goals, lol. Smh I think it's time to lay off the CS. Haha

mamareader02
06-14-13, 07:03 AM
That(dreaming bout new quests)happened to me to!when I woke up,I actually raced to my phone,hoping my dream was right!(then reality kicked in,boo!)

vchanhs
06-14-13, 07:18 AM
When you start dreaming about CS, it means you are playing way too much....lol....

mamareader02
06-14-13, 07:23 AM
Oh,trust me,I'm an aware addict(hence the name of our FB page).

omniBliss
06-14-13, 12:02 PM
@mamareader02 haha yea that sux

@vchanhs lol yea it does I must admit

mamareader02
06-14-13, 01:42 PM
When I realized all the awesome goals were a dream?oh,yeah,BIG letdown(one was that you could do SHORTER ADVENTURES from a dock-the dock was another forum posters idea I just loved).and being on CS too much?better than most other bad habits,lol;)

omniBliss
06-15-13, 07:51 AM
I agree haha :p

mamareader02
06-15-13, 07:53 AM
Thank you for supporting my bad habit:)

mamareader02
06-20-13, 11:45 AM
NOTHING AGAIN???we've given numerous ideas for the game,it's time for an update

Lilipipi
06-20-13, 11:47 AM
I'm back here as well. Twiddling my thumbs here. Sigh..

Lilipipi
06-20-13, 11:51 AM
I love this thread. Gives me something to do on Thursdays. :rolleyes:

mamareader02
06-20-13, 11:56 AM
So glad others appreciate my impatientness:)

mamareader02
06-20-13, 11:57 AM
And what makes it worse it seeing all the darn updates on forum for Dragon!!!!!grrrr...

Lilipipi
06-20-13, 12:00 PM
Lol I went there to take a peek at it. It's a thriving community of angry people. Everything is so expensive over there.

mamareader02
06-20-13, 12:03 PM
I play it-but barely anymore!i sent u request in CS(Daze a lot)

mamareader02
06-20-13, 12:39 PM
Can any TL employee give us a hint about when an update might be coming?throw us a bone please!(Kooky,Maguar,I CAN hear you laughing at me,please try to keep it to a giggle)

ghjvcucjb
06-20-13, 12:50 PM
Can any TL employee give us a hint about when an update might be coming?throw us a bone please!(Kooky,Maguar,I CAN hear you laughing at me,please try to keep it to a giggle)

Well I'm giggling...slowly moving towards LOL...but drawing a line at LMAO, as I'm reading all your posts from thread to thread. :D:p:cool:

mamareader02
06-20-13, 01:00 PM
Well,looks like I gotta throw in the towel this week,nothing new,be back next Thursday to plead yet again-wait,think I'm gonna use that towel to dry my disappointed tears(joke ,people,not THAT obsessed!):)

mamareader02
06-20-13, 05:04 PM
C'Mon!!!even FASHION got a double update!!!not right,no siree!

MiniLaura
06-20-13, 05:51 PM
I remember that one of the CMs once said that Castle Story would not have as frequent updates because the updates tended to be larger than updates in other games. Unfortunately, I searched in vain for the thread where this was said.

We just got spoiled for a couple of weeks there!

mamareader02
06-20-13, 06:24 PM
Yeah-but the last "big"one was Sabinas goal line,and that one was much smaller than any of the other big ones(valentines,thurstons,etc)

maguar
06-20-13, 06:47 PM
I remember that one of the CMs once said that Castle Story would not have as frequent updates because the updates tended to be larger than updates in other games. Unfortunately, I searched in vain for the thread where this was said.

We just got spoiled for a couple of weeks there!

I know it's been said in a couple of different threads -just don't have time for a major source today. My personal theory is because it so much more of a story it takes more time. And if the dialogue keeps me laughing, I can live with a bit if a delay.

You know I'd never laugh at you. Now with you, that's another story.

mamareader02
06-20-13, 07:00 PM
Yeah,I know you're right Maguar,it DOES have more depth than the other games,so it requires more work on TL's part,and it's ok to laugh at me when I get this antsy,but I know you're much too polite to do so.i will have to listen to your wise words,as usual:)

Lilipipi
06-23-13, 09:39 PM
Seriously, 'officially bored' CS-As are going berserk from boredom. Is it because the summer's here or what? So many people are leaving. I am still staying hopeful for an update this week. It's not Thursday yet. ;)

Oliver118
06-23-13, 11:33 PM
Don't blame TL, all the amazing art and graphics in this game (I'm obsessed with them) must take a while to come.
Besides, TL probably needs our ideas; I mean, there hasn't been a poll recently, has there?

Lilipipi
06-24-13, 12:38 AM
Don't blame TL, all the amazing art and graphics in this game (I'm obsessed with them) must take a while to come.
Besides, TL probably needs our ideas; I mean, there hasn't been a poll recently, has there?

Just reporting what I notice in the game. Good thing that you like the game so much. It was like that for me when I had lots of things to do too. :)

liliputlane
06-24-13, 10:56 AM
I am getting very bored also! :(

mamareader02
06-24-13, 01:34 PM
There's always a poll going on,and lots of fantastic ideas on it that I wish TL would use

Elen4070
06-25-13, 03:20 PM
Oh im so looking forward to new updates too!

Gardienn
06-25-13, 04:57 PM
This board and the discussions here really enhance gameplay for me. It's become community that's overflowed into my game, and I love that. It helps the time between updates be more bearable.

minndom
06-25-13, 10:50 PM
I think I saw a small glimmering tower near the stairs a couple of days ago but it vanished. Maybe something for a new update? Sabina's old tower? Anybody else to spot this?

worldofdreams
06-27-13, 03:42 AM
Castle Story's gameplay is completely addictive ...until...you reach level 30, you have completed all the quests and challenges (apart from the ever elusive Alicorn parts of course!) and you suddenly question why you are bothering!.. I agree with Liliputlane, there are many high level gameplayers who have dedicated frightening hours of gametime and hard earned gems/bought gems (then lost some of them-that's another thread!)..who are sadly dropping off. It is really important for TL to keep on top of things and maintain levels of interest. For some like Gardienn has pointed out - the community becomes as important as the gaming, so when established neighbours get fed up and drop off - you kinda feel like giving up as well. Come on TL - we really need an update!

journeysmom
06-27-13, 05:12 AM
I wonder if there will be a 4th of July update? Kind of a kingdom birthday/history of the kingdom theme?

lotuskat
06-27-13, 05:30 AM
There's a bit of an update: the Deep Mine can be upgraded now. See this thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?54422-Upgrade-for-deep-mine) here for more info.

mamareader02
06-27-13, 07:26 AM
Hello everyone,it's that day again,but too early to see if we get update today(usually comes in 4 hours).anyone is welcome to join the fb page(check fan links)that we have many wonderful discussions about CS on(including our eagerness awaiting each wonderful update).hoping update comes today so I don't have to await another long week of waiting ,thinking,we'll get one next week for sure(and being wrong)!

Queenzod
06-27-13, 09:41 AM
This board and the discussions here really enhance gameplay for me. It's become community that's overflowed into my game, and I love that. It helps the time between updates be more bearable.

I think it's wonderful that the forums are helpful to so many people. At the same time, I get all bothered and jealous sometimes reading about everyone elses good fortunes. I've never gotten the parts for an alicorn, I have no adamant, only the one manticore, 5 badges... I play all day, every day since January. So this comparison thing only makes me realize I WANT STUFF TOO!

Grumble, grumble...

mamareader02
06-27-13, 09:48 AM
I think it's wonderful that the forums are helpful to so many people. At the same time, I get all bothered and jealous sometimes reading about everyone elses good fortunes. I've never gotten the parts for an alicorn, I have no adamant, only the one manticore, 5 badges... I play all day, every day since January. So this comparison thing only makes me realize I WANT STUFF TOO!

Grumble, grumble...
Lol-I only have the one Manti also

arale_norimaki
06-27-13, 11:06 AM
So... Has anyone found anything new? My game was crashing like crazy, I thought it was the update but I guess it is just the storm messing with my wi-fi cause turned to 3G, everything went back to normal, no update to be seen :(

mamareader02
06-27-13, 12:04 PM
Nope,nothing yet...losing hope..not right cause all the other(most)games have gotten big updates for summer ,really starting to get bored.only thing different is ability to upgrade mines...big whoo:(

vednir
06-27-13, 12:12 PM
There was a blurb about a dragon's egg being found in the forgotten roost but I guess I have to wait until I can collect from mine to check. No new goal associated with it in the list though.

mamareader02
06-27-13, 12:20 PM
Well..that answers my question..but can't find anyplace to "make it",and please,not the roost,I have no luck with that!

arale_norimaki
06-27-13, 12:42 PM
It is the roost :(

mamareader02
06-27-13, 12:44 PM
It is the roost :(

And that's why I bought one!

maguar
06-27-13, 02:23 PM
Lol-I only have the one Manti also

My manti is happy as an only child

There was a blurb about a dragon's egg being found in the forgotten roost but I guess I have to wait until I can collect from mine to check. No new goal associated with it in the list though.

Here's the thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54454-Dragon-egg) on the egg

mamareader02
06-27-13, 02:24 PM
My Manti is NOT happy as an only though,and it looks like my dragon gonna be one too!

mamareader02
07-11-13, 12:36 PM
Ok...been a few weeks since I had to post on this thread...kinda thought we mite get a new object in store(one thing-like building or such),since the new "quest"isn't really for everyone,just those lucky enough to find egg.i thought TL woulda thrown something in this week to help alleviate the boredom of those who didnt get an egg yet

maguar
07-11-13, 03:01 PM
Well they did fix a lot of bugs, most importantly the coin display issue for buildings and upgrades. I've also heard a rumour but haven't confirmed it that energy boosts can take you temporarily over your limit. With just the first one I'll cut them slack on not getting new content out. If the second one's true I'll give them a virtual hug.

mamareader02
07-11-13, 04:47 PM
Well they did fix a lot of bugs, most importantly the coin display issue for buildings and upgrades. I've also heard a rumour but haven't confirmed it that energy boosts can take you temporarily over your limit. With just the first one I'll cut them slack on not getting new content out. If the second one's true I'll give them a virtual hug.

Oh sweet Maguar,always the reasonable one,but since I NEVER claim to be reasonable with my imperial Queendom,I WANT NEW STUFF!!(pretty pretty please!)��

vchanhs
07-11-13, 05:02 PM
I need a massive update like valentine edition. Not bits and pieces like the dragon egg.

ghjvcucjb
07-11-13, 05:20 PM
I need a massive update like valentine edition. Not bits and pieces like the dragon egg.

Now is that going to help in your recovery or push right back into the CS addict thread?

mamareader02
07-11-13, 05:27 PM

I agree!i want a humongous update,the valentines kept us happy for a nice long time!
(And check out fan links for fb page for us CS addicts)

vchanhs
07-11-13, 05:33 PM
Now is that going to help in your recovery or push right back into the CS addict thread?

Life is fun of contradictions, isn't it?

maguar
07-12-13, 03:03 AM
Oh sweet Maguar,always the reasonable one,but since I NEVER claim to be reasonable with my imperial Queendom,I WANT NEW STUFF!!(pretty pretty please!)��

Just had an image of the queen of hearts going off with their heads :)

I really, really want the new stuff too but I'm also really, really pleased the coin display got fixed

mamareader02
07-12-13, 07:32 AM
Just had an image of the queen of hearts going off with their heads :)

I really, really want the new stuff too but I'm also really, really pleased the coin display got fixed

Lol-despite my "love garden",that kinda sums up my Queendom-Dazy runs a fair but tight Queendom,you might find one of my knights wandering the glimmer woods lookin for a new home if they slack off too much!:)

ghjvcucjb
07-18-13, 11:20 AM
N e e d u p d a t e. W i l t i n g. A w a y....

ghjvcucjb
07-18-13, 11:21 AM
My text looked so much cooler BEFORE the auto correct stepped in and took away the caps and awesome spacing.

mamareader02
07-18-13, 12:18 PM
And yet another week of nada.....the goal lines are getting shorter and shorter,rewards are ok,and no new decorations/plants for ages,the last WOW! Goal line we had was valentines.what we are getting isnt enough to keep most of the higher levels interested.

MiniLaura
07-18-13, 05:32 PM
Actually, we've gotten the Sabina goal line, the trials and tribes, the dragon egg, and the royal exchange (I think) since the Valentine's goal lines.

mamareader02
07-18-13, 06:07 PM
Actually, we've gotten the Sabina goal line, the trials and tribes, the dragon egg, and the royal exchange (I think) since the Valentine's goal lines.

I know we've had goal lines since then,just nothing as big

freesiawoods
07-18-13, 11:38 PM
Getting a little bored as I'm left with a few expansions, the Alicorn and dragon egg goals. Meanwhile getting busy on Farm Story 2, which has plenty of gem traps, randomness and rare drops just like CS!!

vednir
07-19-13, 01:09 PM

The wizard school cannot raise you past 40. I just confirmed that.

zombiefun
07-19-13, 01:30 PM
No goals left. Me sad. Me needs update.

Queenzod
07-19-13, 04:06 PM

I just picked up with an alicorn and got to 41. Must be the type of drop.

maguar
07-19-13, 04:21 PM

I just picked up with an alicorn and got to 41. Must be the type of drop.

I've also confirmed with the alicorn. Haven't tried others yet. If anyone else has tried and exceeded the cap from trades or adventures let us know.

queenofpolharcity
07-19-13, 05:26 PM
I've also confirmed with the alicorn. Haven't tried others yet. If anyone else has tried and exceeded the cap from trades or adventures let us know.

Maguar--for a blissful couple of weeks I've been able to exceed my max energy from all sources: Wizard schools, crops, Knight Adventures, Alicorn drops, and Gem purchases. Until today! Today, I lost energy bars from schools and from Alicorns, so definitely something happened.

Did TL change something, or was this only a temporary thing? I LOVED having that ability--I didn't have to wait until I was at 1 energy to collect from an Alicorn or schools, and I could do the groovy collect-from-many-buildings-and click out to watch the coins fly out!

Do you know about this?

maguar
07-19-13, 06:09 PM
Umm well being able to do that for weeks is news to me. Prior to the last update all I've ever heard is that it didn't go over the cap. I've passed this on for investigation.

angela3737
07-20-13, 07:11 PM
Due to my game on iPad Constantly crashing , I often have to delete app shut down and re add castle . Today was strange , when I went into the USA app store and downloaded castle story , it either gave me the older version or they changed today ....- the recipes when I downloaded the castle app are back to the old way of out of order ..same with the workshop...the recent change of having stone / wood items first was nice with decorations at bottom ... After download today ..all the structures and decorations are at top again ..makes me wonder does that mean so are the bugs they fixed ?

Can anyone tell me if it's just coincidence it reverted back or did the app store somehow give me older version ? Did anyone else's change ?

angela3737
07-21-13, 07:31 PM
Tonight I was prompted to update from July 9..strange since I downloaded app yesterday ...

otgland
07-24-13, 06:34 PM
This is the second time I have not purchased gems that were on sale..Not playing as much so I don't need it for energy. All goals gone but BINGO...My $$$ are so high that I don't collect from buildings that don't give something back. Looking for an update or another game... any suggestions?

maguar
07-25-13, 02:01 AM
This is the second time I have not purchased gems that were on sale..Not playing as much so I don't need it for energy. All goals gone but BINGO...My $$$ are so high that I don't collect from buildings that don't give something back. Looking for an update or another game... any suggestions?

Checkout farm 2 if you can. Highly addictive.

mamareader02
07-25-13, 09:25 AM
Checkout farm 2 if you can. Highly addictive.

I wish I could..c'mon TL,get it on the US market!

AND for today's bid'ness,it's "hope for CS update Thursday!!!",here's to looking on the hopeful side that TL will throw us addicts a bone!:)

mamareader02
07-25-13, 12:09 PM
And nothing AGAIN this week..so sad..I gotta stop getting excited on update day��

1Murphy1
07-25-13, 04:39 PM
Just wish they could let us know if and when they will have a major update. I think a lot of us were expecting a decent update today.
Can anyone at TL please give us some exciting news ? We are eagerly awaiting!

cheryllemon
07-25-13, 05:00 PM
Me too. I still have one badge left to get but I'm starting to get bored with CS.

1Murphy1
07-31-13, 07:32 PM
Dreaming for a update on 8/1

sluppies
08-01-13, 01:41 AM
It's such a shame because what is potentially a brilliant game is becoming boring due to no updates and no teasers to keep us interested. I've been playing since it was launched and back then it was challenging. Now all it is is lick and pretty not much else. Think this game has seen its days. Thinking of opening up restaurant story again.

sluppies
08-01-13, 01:46 AM
TeamLava what gives?? How come nobody gives us any info anymore? MHz was good in the early days but even he is no where to be seen. It's getting boring now due to lack of information and updates and these stupid random collections? No s**** involved anymore. Think castle story has dad it's day. Back to restaurant story, I think, where you can achieve something with a little thought.

1Murphy1
08-01-13, 07:01 AM
For me no more purchases, unless there is a decent update. The whole thing with random drops is to make you give in and buy gems to skip. But WHY once you collect the impossible items for the dragon egg, there is nothing left, except waiting for the next thursday, to see if there is a update.

ashleighncurrie
08-01-13, 10:58 AM
I fail to see how updates for restaurant, bakery and dragon story can happen every week, yet castle story has to wait months. I won't stop playing the game as I do love it but it just gets so frustrating! We are loyal game players and love te updates but please teamlava bring them out a bit quicker without the random drops. You have to listen to the people who play the game, if not you won't have anyone playing anymore...

mamareader02
08-01-13, 11:06 AM
Yup-gets a little frustrating seeing everyone else get lots of updates,but not us.i know our storylines take more time,but shouldn't take months,and they had previously given us a new item once in a while to keep us playing/happy while we awaited the big updates

mamareader02
08-01-13, 11:41 AM
Seriously,nothing this week(being able to store fruit trees does not count)?i need to know if this game is going to continue getting updates before I put any more money into it.

homemaker101
08-12-13, 02:51 AM
When can we expect the next quest or trial? or at least an expansion?;)

jua1978
08-12-13, 03:00 AM
When can we expect the next quest or trial? or at least an expansion?;)

+1 ��
Please

ashleighncurrie
08-12-13, 11:10 AM
Getting bored now with nothing to do. Nearly maxed on wisp lanterns so even when expansions to become available I'll have them straight away!

konstans07
08-12-13, 12:51 PM
I hope we get an expansion soon!!
Everything in my castle is next to the other and there is no free space at all!!
On Saturday I was collecting from my buildings and I miss click the alicorn next to one.. Imagine that I spend 142 gems to speed up !! It was a mistake of course.. Send email to TL and hopefully they will answer me soon.
Always they are very kind and helpful so I'm hoping to get my gems back...

mikado86
08-12-13, 01:12 PM
You might as well make this post a sticky, because the same people that want (read complain) an update/new material is most likely the same people that just gem rush every single goal the same day they are released

08-12-13, 01:45 PM
Boring.com.

Asking the same questions every three days. An update will come, they usually don't do anything small. In the meantime, make your parts, stock up and do something else to bide your time. They can't do a an update every week, or they will get complaints like on dragon. Slow down, slow down, slow down...

Gosh!

jaybay1147
08-12-13, 04:22 PM
I got the trove on a complete random quest the day it came out. Only yesterday did I bother to finish the quest line. :3

vchanhs
08-12-13, 05:15 PM
You might as well make this post a sticky, because the same people that want (read complain) an update/new material is most likely the same people that just gem rush every single goal the same day they are released

Actually, I think gemmers are good souls who not only help to support the game but also provide vital information for us to know what to prepare in advance. I always respect them.

I am hoping for a Halloween edition if not a Christmas edition. It has been 4 months since valentine edition has ended. Time for a new edition with tons of goals. (Not random drops please)

mamareader02
08-12-13, 05:17 PM

Not complaining,would just appreciate a teaser once in a while to know if we're even getting an update,is it so wrong to want a teaser like the other games?

mamareader02
08-12-13, 05:19 PM
Actually, I think gemmers are good souls who not only help to support the game but also provide vital information for us to know what to prepare in advance. I always respect them.

I am hoping for a Halloween edition if not a Christmas edition. It has been 4 months since valentine edition has ended. Time for a new edition with tons of goals. (Not random drops please)
Agree with you,and really hoping for Halloween edition too!

mikado86
08-12-13, 05:40 PM
:confused: ... my point is that people will always want new material, sure, I appreciate know what im supposed to do to obtain X item as much as the next guy and I have to thank people who gem rush their way, the point of my post is that maybe the answer would not be constant updates as you guys are expecting since it hasnt happened so far it most likely wont happen soon, but as someone pointed out, a "Teaser" of an upcoming update, many games do it, its a way to get people hyped about an update, even if the date is not confirmed would be more appreciated than just waking up a day and just having a new quest in my log

just my 2cents

mikado86
08-12-13, 05:47 PM
And now that I read what you said before is about the same thing I typed, how I wish I could delete my own posts

mamareader02
08-12-13, 06:11 PM
And now that I read what you said before is about the same thing I typed, how I wish I could delete my own posts

Lol-it's ok,I take this thread as mostly a jokey way of dealing with the fact that we really only get updates about once every 2 months,I realize we're not getting one every week,or two,or three.and haven't we all posted stuff then wished we had this old school thing called an eraser?;)

ghjvcucjb
08-13-13, 08:02 PM
Starting last week, my game is constantly syncing. Then today I noticed my love shack items have been re organized. Could this mean a big update is coming down the chute?! Oh pretty pretty please............

Cesar49
08-14-13, 12:15 AM
Update, yay! Love shack? Oh no! As any of my neighbours will testify, pink is not my thing! I stored my love shack long ago, and rather hoped it had gone mouldy and fallen down by now. It will take a heck of a lot of restoration if it has to be used again. And where to put it? If I HAVE to put the love shack back can I please have some more expansions, please, please, please! :D

homemaker101
08-14-13, 01:55 AM
With all of the dragon drops e.g dragon scales and manticore whisker TL must have plans for these? Hope it's soon :) :D

vchanhs
08-14-13, 06:19 AM
Update, yay! Love shack? Oh no! As any of my neighbours will testify, pink is not my thing! I stored my love shack long ago, and rather hoped it had gone mouldy and fallen down by now. It will take a heck of a lot of restoration if it has to be used again. And where to put it? If I HAVE to put the love shack back can I please have some more expansions, please, please, please! :D

Will you like a haunted shack that is orange in color? Maybe a Halloween edition will turn everything orange and we might even be able to plant pumpkin and make pumpkin pies with rat tails....lol...

Cesar49
08-14-13, 06:56 AM
Will you like a haunted shack that is orange in color? Maybe a Halloween edition will turn everything orange and we might even be able to plant pumpkin and make pumpkin pies with rat tails....lol...

lol. Well we already have pumpkin hutches, and whatever anyone says I still think there is something seriously weird about pumpkins that have to be kept in cages!

ghjvcucjb
08-14-13, 09:45 PM
lol. Well we already have pumpkin hutches, and whatever anyone says I still think there is something seriously weird about pumpkins that have to be kept in cages!

ITA! The dragons with their talons and possible firebreathing potential and the manticores with those teeth and pointy tails are cage-less BUT the pumpkins are locked up. How bad can they be when we close out our games at night? Even Thurston roams around free, but not the pumpkins.............

HNO3
08-14-13, 11:04 PM
ITA! The dragons with their talons and possible firebreathing potential and the manticores with those teeth and pointy tails are cage-less BUT the pumpkins are locked up. How bad can they be when we close out our games at night? Even Thurston roams around free, but not the pumpkins.............

You didn't think the great pumpkin from Peanuts was benign, did you? Pumpkins are devious, and probably smarter than Thurston.

Queenzod
08-14-13, 11:16 PM
You didn't think the great pumpkin from Peanuts was benign, did you? Pumpkins are devious, and probably smarter than Thurston.

Jiminey Crickets! Evil, nocturnal, nefarious pumpkins! Whatever shall we do?!

ghjvcucjb
08-15-13, 12:01 AM
You know, I've always had my suspicions about the great pumpkin from Peanuts. Common, what normal vegetable goes around calling itself THE GREAT.

Jiminey Crickets! Evil, nocturnal, nefarious pumpkins! Whatever shall we do?!
That's IT! I'm sleeping with a jar of cinnamon and a jar nutmeg next to my bed and if any evil, nocturnal, nefarious pumpkin tries anything, there's going to be another pie other than apple and orange cooking in my kitchen!

Oliver118
08-15-13, 12:40 AM

U have the Breakfast of Champions:)

I think TL may be working on a really big update like they did with Sabina when we waited like two months with nothing new apart from trades, wizard school, ampitheatre and manor

Cesar49
08-15-13, 04:22 AM
U have the Breakfast of Champions:)

It may have escaped your attention, Oliver, but many of us have completed Breakfast of Champions. You know, we have those big, pointy golden things sat in our kingdoms. Those that haven't are mostly waiting on random drops - golden nuggets or eggs for the most part - which you can do nothing to affect, so the game is offering very few challenges. An update is needed before more of the level 30 players just stop bothering to play.

susbebe
08-15-13, 11:48 AM
Starting last week, my game is constantly syncing. Then today I noticed my love shack items have been re organized. Could this mean a big update is coming down the chute?! Oh pretty pretty please............

Sorry to disappoint you, but my love shack re organised for a long time since.

mamareader02
08-15-13, 11:54 AM
It may have escaped your attention, Oliver, but many of us have completed Breakfast of Champions. You know, we have those big, pointy golden things sat in our kingdoms. Those that haven't are mostly waiting on random drops - golden nuggets or eggs for the most part - which you can do nothing to affect, so the game is offering very few challenges. An update is needed before more of the level 30 players just stop bothering to play.
Just finished the obelisk thing,no gem rushing,so NOW am I allowed to ask for an update?

mamareader02
08-15-13, 12:35 PM
And another week to wait

mamareader02
08-15-13, 05:46 PM
Boring.com.

Asking the same questions every three days. An update will come, they usually don't do anything small. In the meantime, make your parts, stock up and do something else to bide your time. They can't do a an update every week, or they will get complaints like on dragon. Slow down, slow down, slow down...

Gosh!

Rude.com.-FYI,I ask once a week,and at this point in thread,it's more like a running joke.

Cesar49
08-16-13, 12:10 AM
Boring.com.

An update will come ........ They can't do a an update every week!

That's exactly our point, they haven't! And there's no need to be rude either.

maguar
08-16-13, 03:41 AM
Hey everyone lets keep it from getting personal. Having said that, I'm personally really looking forward to the next big update :)

I always hope that the longer the wait the bigger and better the update.

mamareader02
08-16-13, 04:33 AM
Hey everyone lets keep it from getting personal. Having said that, I'm personally really looking forward to the next big update :)

I always hope that the longer the wait the bigger and better the update.

That's the reason I posted,but we'll play nice now that EVERYONE knows not to get personal:)

ashleighncurrie
08-21-13, 12:04 AM
All I can say is this new update had better be the best one yet! I'm bored of this game now and never thought I'd say that. Collecting from buildings other things now just to be told "you can't hold anymore..." When new expansions come I'll have them done pretty quick as I'm maxed on wisp Laterns! Anyone else feeling the boredom of this game now?

roosfamily
08-21-13, 02:12 AM
All I can say is this new update had better be the best one yet! I'm bored of this game now and never thought I'd say that. Collecting from buildings other things now just to be told "you can't hold anymore..." When new expansions come I'll have them done pretty quick as I'm maxed on wisp Laterns! Anyone else feeling the boredom of this game now?
Here I am maxed on almost everithing. Boring boring boring.

midnightmeerkat
08-21-13, 01:55 PM

Yes, I have stopped playing until we get another update... I play DS and another game I can't mention..

1Murphy1
08-21-13, 04:14 PM
At least expanding? They keep adding things. (for a full kingdom we are now putting a lot of items in storage, just to add the worthless additions. Everybody is stacking now-no design. I thought the object was to desgin your kingdom, but now just stick it where you have room!!!just We haven't had a decent upgrade in months. Now after the minor additions -which they dribbled in ( just to keep us busy )which were disappointing ( lotta work for a worthless decoration and a dragon that doesn't give a decent drop for all the frustration and work involved to get) I'm getting excited for tomorrow! Will it happen? Anybody have any insight? I'm done spending money. The gem traps are annoying and where is the incentive. at least this game wasn't listed to be discontinued. hey a plus... There is hope......😃

meme1098
08-21-13, 04:49 PM
I just wish I could zoom out further to be able to see more of my kingdom and my neighbors, too.

otgland
08-21-13, 06:00 PM
I am bored as well... started playing another game while I wait. Just clearing my buildings so my neighbors visit is productive..

Queenzod
08-21-13, 06:01 PM
I just wish I could zoom out further to be able to see more of my kingdom and my neighbors, too.

Yes! I have often wanted to be able to see more of my fabulous kingdom.

rosewaterlily
08-21-13, 06:19 PM
I'm keeping a troll trapped in the corner until the next update, still have 90+ troll essence and rat tails for making stuff and can collect furs from manticores to trade so no point in having those beasts bug me while I stockpile.

stuffedmounts
08-21-13, 06:35 PM
I did the same thing for a while. No point wasting energy if you don't need what you get from the ****s.

stuffedmounts
08-21-13, 06:38 PM
There's all kinds of ways they can grow the Castle Story world. The question is, what is actually on their todo list? How much are they willing to commit to CS development & expansion.

lotuskat
08-22-13, 12:22 PM
Just got a new quest! See this thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?57458-Update-8-23-2013-Fortune-Teller).

BungoCook
08-22-13, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by glimmergate
Hey folks, just wanted to chime in here since it looks like a lot of you are wondering how the Fortune Teller works!

First I just want to say that we will never leave a quest in your log that requires spending gems to complete - while the Fortune Teller is a gem building, the quests are just to unlock it in the store.

If you buy the Fortune Teller, every few days you'll get a new fortune from Ivy! What does she see in her crystal ball? So far she's found you a hidden cache of coins, and an extra bounty of wheat... who knows what the future has in store for you! (Ivy might ) We will continue to support the Fortune Teller and add new fortunes regularly.

For our coin only users, do not worry - we're working on some great content that you should see in a few weeks. Did you know Castle Story is almost a year old? We've got some neat stuff planned for our anniversary!

Hope this helps clear things up

Ohoooo Ohooooo lookie lookie. Things might be on the up for this thread! I've come over all excited like back in the old days of the Whoohoo thread!

Queenzod
08-22-13, 02:06 PM
I'm keeping a troll trapped in the corner until the next update, still have 90+ troll essence and rat tails for making stuff and can collect furs from manticores to trade so no point in having those beasts bug me while I stockpile.

I do that all the time too. It's such a pleasure to be able to tap 15 or 20 things in a row and know that there won't be any interruptions in collecting. I think my record for keeping the same beastie trapped is 3 weeks. :)

studio1859
08-24-13, 09:47 AM
I do that all the time too. It's such a pleasure to be able to tap 15 or 20 things in a row and know that there won't be any interruptions in collecting. I think my record for keeping the same beastie trapped is 3 weeks. :)

I still need the beastie drops so when I have a full load of energy I tap everything I can and then double tap the home button. Once I tap the game quite often beastie has arrived somewhere in the midst of my taps. I then fight the beast till the 2nd to last tap and go back to my regular tapping knowing I'll not be interrupted while I go about my harvest. I leave enough energy to finish him off. If I'm lucky, I can use the refunded energy from the **** in peace, if I'm lucky!

labsandboxers
08-24-13, 05:37 PM
Does anyone know when the year anniversary is? That would give us a date to shot for for the next update. Also, I wouldn't mind a Halloween version now and not wait till October

maguar
08-24-13, 06:31 PM
Pretty certain that the anniversary is in September

jtm101
08-24-13, 06:52 PM
I had a look through the very first posts on Castle stpry for anniversary dates.

Australia/Canada - Sept 6th
USA - Sept 21st

Oliver118
08-25-13, 12:44 AM
UK-September something:)
(sorry, I'm from England)

Queenzod
08-25-13, 09:27 AM
I know everyone is getting worked up over the anniversary update that will be here in a few weeks (O excitement!), but I also want to put out there that there will prolly be lots of glitches and weird stuff like there has been in the past. This is my plea for people to be calm about it. I have been turned off the forum recently b/c there's just so much complaining going on, and that's ruining my pleasure in the game. I'm going to try to maintain a happier outlook, and I hope others will do the same.

Keep Calm and Castle On! :)

08-25-13, 11:45 AM
I know everyone is getting worked up over the anniversary update that will be here in a few weeks (O excitement!), but I also want to put out there that there will prolly be lots of glitches and weird stuff like there has been in the past. This is my plea for people to be calm about it. I have been turned off the forum recently b/c there's just so much complaining going on, and that's ruining my pleasure in the game. I'm going to try to maintain a happier outlook, and I hope others will do the same.

Keep Calm and Castle On! :)

I agree. I'm happily and patiently waiting for the next update. I have 60 trade tickets and am maxed on lanterns. I'm ready!

CottageRose
08-25-13, 01:34 PM
Agreed. :) it's a game I spend far too much of my time playing, but at the end of the day it's just an enjoyable game where some very nice people connect.

Fortunately, a CS software glitch is not going to crash Wall Street or prevent using debit cards to buy food.

Queenzod
08-25-13, 04:11 PM
Now watch. I'll prolly be one of the first people to get on here and start yelling about the new Humnptybert Egg or whatever it is going missing. :)

ghjvcucjb
10-01-13, 11:16 AM
It's October. I know its not Thursday but...Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet?