PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2 - Storage Cellar

littleonesmum
06-13-13, 12:00 PM
Hi, does anyone know how the cellar works? Do you manually place items in there somehow? Or does it automatically take overflow from your barn? Can it also hold silo storage items? I've just bought one but am reluctant to max out my 125 capacity barn just to test it out. Thanks :)

FrozenTurtle
06-13-13, 12:21 PM
The Storage Cellar lets you store all your buildings and decorations (not crops or items meant for your Silo or Barn). It will not let you store any buildings which are currently in production of various goods. To removed things from the Storage Cellar, simply tap the Edit button (bottom right) then the Storage Cellar button (bottom left). This will allow you to access all the items in the Storage Cellar.

littleonesmum
06-13-13, 03:02 PM
Thank you for your help... That clarifies things beautifully.

Sumercarefree
07-07-13, 08:13 PM
The Storage Cellar lets you store all your buildings and decorations (not crops or items meant for your Silo or Barn). It will not let you store any buildings which are currently in production of various goods. To removed things from the Storage Cellar, simply tap the Edit button (bottom right) then the Storage Cellar button (bottom left). This will allow you to access all the items in the Storage Cellar.

Thanks. My problem now is more of Barns and Silo running out of space. Items for upgrade of the Barns and Silos are not easy to come by and are not cheap either.